Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who will in your opinion die during this battle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cid

3 18.75%
  • Galk

4 25.00%
  • Clarice/Miata

4 25.00%
  • Galatea

5 31.25%
  • Yuma

1 6.25%
  • Cynthia

0 0%
  • Tabitha

2 12.50%
  • Helen

2 12.50%
  • Deneve

0 0%
  • Miria

6 37.50%
  • Clare

1 6.25%
  • Raki

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will die next?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think will die next?

Helen?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Not actually during the battle, but the recent re-emergence of Priscilla's sword makes me think she may in fact choose to die and give Raki her black card to die a warrior's death, by a friend's hand.
    When you've reached the bottom, you can always dig yourself deeper - just use a shovel.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dany le fou View Post
    Not actually during the battle, but the recent re-emergence of Priscilla's sword makes me think she may in fact choose to die and give Raki her black card to die a warrior's death, by a friend's hand.
    Even though she still Carries her sword; its very likely she doesn't still have her black card (though its been quiet awhile since we've seen the black card used; so if their stored as part of the sword then that would be different)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Shelter's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Yagi's going to kill anyone. The tone of the story has changed, and there's too much invested in the characters after so much we've seen of them. If any character is to be killed, they'll most likely be minor characters, the nameless ones who are defending Rabona or the more forgettable of Kronos' company of ABs.

Forgive my cynicism, but it's more likely a main character gets glossed over and forgotten in the current arc rather than killed. (Case in point: Renee).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SpeedyIX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
    Even though she still Carries her sword; its very likely she doesn't still have her black card (though its been quiet awhile since we've seen the black card used; so if their stored as part of the sword then that would be different)
    Black Cards are stored within a Claymore's sword (the hilt to be exact) so in theory Priscilla could still have it,seeing as she only assimilated the sword.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyIX View Post
    Black Cards are stored within a Claymore's sword (the hilt to be exact) so in theory Priscilla could still have it,seeing as she only assimilated the sword.
    fair enough, my mistake then

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

fair enough, my mistake then
    but as far as we know the card itself is inorganic, so i doubt it could be absorbed.(and from the looks of it only the "blade" of the sword was recreated, i dont recall seeing a hilt)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction of the amounts of deaths we are going to see in this final battle.

Five single digits (Rachel among these) -murdered by Europa once she finally gets serious
    Galatea-murdered by Europa
    Clarice- murdered by the Soul Link
    Europa- Killed by Miata
    Double digits, ten of them- killed by Miata berserking over Clarice
    Raftaela and Anastasia- Killed while trying to stop Miata
    Lars and Knight- Killed by Cassandra (accidental death)
    Miata- Priscilla shows up and kills her in a heartbeat.
    A lot of humans- since Priscilla is hungry.
    Now the surviving people shows up.
    Ghost casualties
    Chronos is the first to go.
    Helen- dies while taking a lethal strike meant for Deneve. (being as hotblooded as she is)
    Cynthia- killed by Priscilla, this turns Cassandra into a mindless berserker (since Cynthia looks like 35 after all and it might be possible that they got help from Cassandra by unaware using this as leverage)
    This leads to...
    Cassandra- torn out from the chest and decapitated.
    Yuma is next.
    Tabitha runs in to sneak attack on Priscilla, gets disemboweled for the effort.
    this is the final push for Miria who decides that in order to save her comrades, she must do the ultimate sacrifice and fully awakens into a new Abyssal one.
    She puts up a fight and manage to drain Priscilla´s constant regeneration down to the point were it doesn´t work anymore.
    Then gets killed.
    Raki is next
    and then Priscilla
    This is just a guess (a wild one) and I am aware of that... but I think there is a lot of people that are going to die in this fight.
    they were spared for a reason after all.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    This is just a guess (a wild one) and I am aware of that... but I think there is a lot of people that are going to die in this fight.
    I highly doubt there will be this many deaths; perhaps 1-5 deaths (AB's;possibly a claymore or two) this isn't Akame ga kiru

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly doubt there will be this many deaths; perhaps 1-5 deaths (AB's;possibly a claymore or two) this isn't Akame ga kiru
    Well, you might be right...but there is room here for speculation.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    My prediction of the amounts of deaths we are going to see in this final battle.

Five single digits (Rachel among these) -murdered by Europa once she finally gets serious
    Galatea-murdered by Europa
    Clarice- murdered by the Soul Link
    Europa- Killed by Miata
    Double digits, ten of them- killed by Miata berserking over Clarice
    Raftaela and Anastasia- Killed while trying to stop Miata
    Lars and Knight- Killed by Cassandra (accidental death)
    Miata- Priscilla shows up and kills her in a heartbeat.
    A lot of humans- since Priscilla is hungry.
    Now the surviving people shows up.
    Ghost casualties
    Chronos is the first to go.
    Helen- dies while taking a lethal strike meant for Deneve. (being as hotblooded as she is)
    Cynthia- killed by Priscilla, this turns Cassandra into a mindless berserker (since Cynthia looks like 35 after all and it might be possible that they got help from Cassandra by unaware using this as leverage)
    This leads to...
    Cassandra- torn out from the chest and decapitated.
    Yuma is next.
    Tabitha runs in to sneak attack on Priscilla, gets disemboweled for the effort.
    this is the final push for Miria who decides that in order to save her comrades, she must do the ultimate sacrifice and fully awakens into a new Abyssal one.
    She puts up a fight and manage to drain Priscilla´s constant regeneration down to the point were it doesn´t work anymore.
    Then gets killed.
    Raki is next
    and then Priscilla
    you forgot Clarie, she has to die aswell, and if raki died then i think clare would kill herself to be with him.

but all in all i doubt that many will die at max 1 ghost will die(probably miria).
    the vet AB could go both ways they could live or they could get killed by cassy.

and i think Europa is going to head at clarice, she is smart enough to figure out that you attack the one holding the soul
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Galatea will probably be the next warrior to go. I'm betting Europa makes it over to her and Clarice, with Miata on her tail. She fakes her death and then strikes at the right moment. It would probably be easy to catch Galatea off guard right now, considering controlling Miata's youki should be too overwhelming to sense whether Europa is still alive.

Sadly, I doubt that we'll see any other warriors die. If the new generation was gonna die, then it should've happened when the resurrected three first surfaced (not to mention after they awakened!).

And as much as I'd like to see Octavia get out of this battle with Cassandra alive, I'm betting that she and the other awakened beings will be dead by the time we find out what's going on with Cassandra.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SutterCain View Post
    I think Galatea will probably be the next warrior to go. I'm betting Europa makes it over to her and Clarice, with Miata on her tail. She fakes her death and then strikes at the right moment. It would probably be easy to catch Galatea off guard right now, considering controlling Miata's youki should be too overwhelming to sense whether Europa is still alive.

Sadly, I doubt that we'll see any other warriors die. If the new generation was gonna die, then it should've happened when the resurrected three first surfaced (not to mention after they awakened!).

And as much as I'd like to see Octavia get out of this battle with Cassandra alive, I'm betting that she and the other awakened beings will be dead by the time we find out what's going on with Cassandra.
    i doubt all the vet AB will die if any have a chance of living its Octavia and Chronos, i could see knight and lars maybe dieing but from the looks of it cassy is just incapacitating them, as when he regained her mind she was in a different place and was being attacked.

when it flashes back to Cassandra we will see all the vet AB on the ground around her(probably limbless) and we will see Miria standing infront of cassandra and she will talk to/calm cassandra down.
    maybe lol
    hopefully we get to see whats going on with cassy in the neext chapter

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

^I've noticed that some people seem to think that Cassandra is only trying to incapacitate the ABs, but I don't think so. When she was fighting Rachel, Nina & Audrey she cut cut off all their hands and legs before going in for the first kill. Probably the same thing happening here. I guess there is a chance that Miria will intervene (seeing as how she wants all the fire power she can get), but that seems a little unlikely to me.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner clarakiss's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i never would've guessed that clarice would be the first to die. i always believed it'd be miria or deneve and yet, it's her instead. clarice was a quite likable character and left in a heroic manner.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast