Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the top five strongest Nen users

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GingFuriksu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who do you think is the top five strongest Nen users

Now before you comment, read this. I'm talking about back when Netero said Ging is among the top five strongest Nen users so I'm GUESSING Netero was including himself. So off the bat we have Netero and Ging on the list. Who do you think AT THAT TIME ( so don't say someone like Mereum because he wouldn't count ) were the other three ?
    Last edited by GingFuriksu; October 16, 2012 at 11:12 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vansonbee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think is the top five strongest Nen users

Zoldyck Zeno of course, he was Netero old buddy and helped to fight Mereum.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, probably Ging, Netero, at least 1 or 2 Zoldycks. Not really sure who else would hold such a prestigious title, obviously Netero doesn't know everyone, but major contenders would be among the Phantom Troupe, Greed Island Creators (Gings friends) and the 12 Zodiacs of course. But no one else screams out to me as clearly top 5 material.
    Freddy? ....No, HISOKA!!-Agon's famous last words.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dougbp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
    Zoldyck Zeno of course, he was Netero old buddy and helped to fight Mereum.
    I understand why you use "old buddy" here. But, just to remember you.. Netero's old "buddy" (ironic) is Maha Zoldyck (Yeah, Zeno's grandpa).
    Netero is the only person to survive a battle versus Maha (Yeah, Maha is incredible). So, we can think that in terms of Nen: Maha > Zeno. Yes, guys.. Netero is very very very old haha

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dougbp View Post
    I understand why you use "old buddy" here. But, just to remember you.. Netero's old "buddy" (ironic) is Maha Zoldyck (Yeah, Zeno's grandpa).
    Netero is the only person to survive a battle versus Maha (Yeah, Maha is incredible). So, we can think that in terms of Nen: Maha > Zeno. Yes, guys.. Netero is very very very old haha
    Yeah he is xD If the HxH wiki is correct, Netero supposedly died at the age of 110...

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Netero and Ging are a given. I'll include Zeno in that list (Silva's close, but I'd put him at top 10, teetering on 5). I'm not sure about Maha since he may be feeling the effects of old age, but who knows. Netero was still quite strong at the ripe young age of 110.

I think Hisoka's close to, if not in the top 15 already. Same with Chrollo and Illumi.

We also have Phantom Troupe, Greed Island creators, the Zodiac 12, and Tonpa. I think Tonpa's in there somewhere.

Killua and Gon will make the list in a few years at the rate they're going.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everyone else on Ging, and Netero. I also believe Botobai might be in the top 5.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well no ones really giving a list lol So I guess I'll start. In my opinion its ( note this is in no particular order )

Netero
    Ging
    Botobai
    Zeno
    Maha

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GingFuriksu View Post
    Well no ones really giving a list lol So I guess I'll start. In my opinion its ( note this is in no particular order )

Netero
    Ging
    Botobai
    Zeno
    Maha

My list:

1) Netero
    2) Maha
    3) Botobai
    4) Ging
    5) Zeno

PS: I don't want to put Ging in 2nd or 3rd because we didn't see him in action. I know, we also dind't see Botobai or Maha in action, but they are olders than Ging, so I think that they dominated Nen with more learning and skills.
    PS²: Ging above Zeno is something to demonstrate the greatness of Ging. I know.. Zeno is very powerful. But, to compensate Ging in the list, I put him above Zeno.
    PS³: Maha is apparently very very very very old (Older that Netero). But I think when it comes to controlling Nen and dealing with it, he surpasses your grandson.

It's very difficult to give your opinion about the strongest Nen users. We dind't see many characters of HxH in action and others that we saw didn't show us their full potencial.. And I think that Pariston, Silva and Chrollo are included in the 10.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kindredxiuxiu View Post
    Netero and Ging are a given. I'll include Zeno in that list (Silva's close, but I'd put him at top 10, teetering on 5). I'm not sure about Maha since he may be feeling the effects of old age, but who knows. Netero was still quite strong at the ripe young age of 110.

I think Hisoka's close to, if not in the top 15 already. Same with Chrollo and Illumi.

We also have Phantom Troupe, Greed Island creators, the Zodiac 12, and Tonpa. I think Tonpa's in there somewhere.

Killua and Gon will make the list in a few years at the rate they're going.
    Yeah! Of course, Tonpa is included in the list of 5 strongest Nen users. How can I forget? hahaha

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GingFuriksu View Post
    Yeah he is xD If the HxH wiki is correct, Netero supposedly died at the age of 110...
    I don't know about that.. Through Manga, we can assume that Netero's age is above 100. But, Togashi didn't left clear for us. I don't really know from where wiki took that information.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tonpa reigns supreme.
    Freddy? ....No, HISOKA!!-Agon's famous last words.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I really think Maha is the strongest nen user,it is even said that Netero was the only one who survived against him .

I think we don't know the others excepted Ging.And there is also Seirin Group....

1-Maha.
    2-Netero.
    3-Ging.
    4-Chrollo.
    5-Illumi.
    For the 2 last places it was really difficult because Zeno said a serious Chrollo could beat him,so i ranked them according to the power of their abilities.

But IMO,Zeno,Silva,Chrollo,Hisoka and Illumi are equals or near-equals.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    For the 2 last places it was really difficult because Zeno said a serious Chrollo could beat him,so i ranked them according to the power of their abilities.
    Zeno never said that Chrollo could beat him (I'm just saying this because "could beat him" changes the words of Zeno and his way to deal with that situation). He said that if the intention of Chrollo was "killing", the fight would be different. And the meaning of "would be different" don't estipulate that Zeno could lose.

Of course, Zeno had Silva's help that time. But, I really think that Zeno didn't use full potential that moment.. Who knows if that fight got more seriously and Zeno could use all of his potential.
    Last edited by dougbp; October 17, 2012 at 04:51 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dougbp View Post
    Zeno never said that Chrollo could beat him (I'm just saying this because "could beat him" changes the words of Zeno and his way to deal with that situation). He said that if the intention of Chrollo was "killing", the fight would be different. And the meaning of "would be different" don't estipulate that Zeno could lose.

Of course, Zeno had Silva's help that time. But, I really think that Zeno didn't use full potential that moment.. Who knows if that fight got more seriously and Zeno could use all of his potential.
    But it doesn't stipulate he could win. Chrollo's ability is by far the most dangerous of the manga and even Silva who fought him before doesn't know all his secret abilities.During this fight,Chrollo was just stalling,he has obviously many Hatsus more useful and powerful than Dragon Head.Now that i think about it i really think Chrollo is stronger than Zeno.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why everyone puts Netero here. His Nen is not utterly impressive, it's just strong.

I'm guessing Pariston, Ging, the Heaven Arena top floor boss and some unknown yet bandit are on the Top 5. I don't say any Zoeldyck since I think that would be something to mention.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Yeah the top floor boss at Heaven's Arena has got to be one of the strongest.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast