Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the top five strongest Nen users

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think is the top five strongest Nen users

Quote Originally Posted by Kaigan View Post
    To me thinking of the nen users in terms of power can't be related because it depends on who your facing and the applications of your nen power and because of the different areas of hastsu and techniques they have. I don't have a top 5 list but i think that any of the phantom troupe members can be in that list. I believe Uvogin is the strongest in terms of power but was killed by an ability designed to target the troupe and any other method would have been extremely hard to kill him. Cause Kurapika can be also the in the list if his opponent was a troupe member. Hell if you think about it the strongest Nen user is Meruem cause he only truly "died" from a nuke and the poison after the explosion.
    Is there anybody actually questioning him being the strongest ?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In no particular order I would say...

Netero
    Ging
    Hisoka (wasn't it mentioned that he was?)!
    Chrollo (sorta)

And....

Biscuit. lol. She's maybe strong. She is a master after all.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
    In no particular order I would say...

wasn't it mentioned that he was?)!

And....

Biscuit. lol. She's maybe strong. She is a master after all.
    It was merely stated that Hisoka believed that he himself is the strongest. Which made me suspicious of his impartiality when he rated Illumi "95". I'd say he's exactly as strong as Illumi.

As for Biscuit, the manga hints that she's pretty damn strong but due to shounen plot device, she fought Gensuru's sidekicks instead of Gensuru himself. We probably woulda gotten a much better idea of her strength if a fight between her and Gensuru played out.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mousiehamster View Post
    It was merely stated that Hisoka believed that he himself is the strongest. Which made me suspicious of his impartiality when he rated Illumi "95". I'd say he's exactly as strong as Illumi.

As for Biscuit, the manga hints that she's pretty damn strong but due to shounen plot device, she fought Gensuru's sidekicks instead of Gensuru himself. We probably woulda gotten a much better idea of her strength if a fight between her and Gensuru played out.
    no it was not stated that. It was stated that he was the strongest. Maybe your fansub traslated it wrongly.
    also if he says illimi is 95 it means at the very least that hisoka is 100

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hisoka thinks he is the strongest man in the world. I t was stated in the manga after his fight against Kastro. The fact that he rated Illumi 95 means they are in the same ballpark.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Ging is definitely one the top 5, as it was mentioned in the Manga.

However it's too early to say the likes of Chrollo, Hisoka, Illumi being Top 5 - Hunter x Hunter world is massive,

If you look at the Greed Island Arc, Ging's frd Razor was able to break Hisoka's finger with a dodgeball even when Hisoka was being serious at the game.

Razor also stood firm against 5-6 members of spiders when they tried to intrude greed island, and one member of the spider actually told one of them to hold back because they knew Razor is strong. I would say Razor is stronger than Hisoka.

In the next Arc, I can see Gon and Killua surpassing Hisoka (if you look at some of the power level comparison of ants soldier vs spider fight)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member zzigg's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post

However it's too early to say the likes of Chrollo, Hisoka, Illumi being Top 5 - Hunter x Hunter world is massive,

If you look at the Greed Island Arc, Ging's frd Razor was able to break Hisoka's finger with a dodgeball even when Hisoka was being serious at the game.

Razor also stood firm against 5-6 members of spiders when they tried to intrude greed island, and one member of the spider actually told one of them to hold back because they knew Razor is strong. I would say Razor is stronger than Hisoka.

In the next Arc, I can see Gon and Killua surpassing Hisoka (if you look at some of the power level comparison of ants soldier vs spider fight)
    one of the top 6 not 5 ..review what bisket said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

By top five, do you mean best Nen users or strongest people ? Biscuit statement doesn't necessarily mean he's one of the strongest five people in the world. Also, are Ants included in this thread ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is this thread called the top 5 strongest Nen-Users. Unlike the Term which was actually used in the Story:
    The top 5 Talented Nen-Users.
    You know, because nen isnt all about strength... Moraou and Bisquit stated that really well in Chiomera Ant arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenosecon View Post
    hello in an anime chapter togashi said that hisoka was the strongest so he probably is on the 5.

What is a Anime-Chapter? You mean Episode? Or Manga Chapter?
    And how did Togashi have an appearance in the Anime?
    that.. uh.. kinda doesnt make sense for me

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post

Yes razor is probably stronger than biscuit but hisoka wasn't being serious and they were not fighting.
    btw did you realize that in the spider season at one scene hisoka was ready to defeat all the members of the spider by himself only to fight chrollo? that only means the spiders aren't that strong.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Invertroid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hisoka is full of himself. Granted, he is very talented at fighting, and his Nen ability is quite useful. But I would not put him in top five territory.

My personal list, in no particular order:

-Ging - Many people have mentioned him as one of the best in the world.
    -Netero - Not much to say on this one. Netero is a beast.
    -Maha Zoldyck - Not entirely sure about him. We only know about his supposed power through hearsay, but he was apparently on Netero's level at one point.
    -Neferpitou - Her puppeteer Nen abilities are quite formidable.
    -Chrollo - His stealing ability requires a lot of talent to pull of, what with the number of hardships he must overcome. The fact that he is able to utilize so many diverse abilities in combat is also quite impressive.

I didn't include Meruem in my list, despite the fact he would likely wipe the floor with any of these characters in a fight, because his great power isn't really dependent on his actual talent at using Nen, but rather his latent physical strength.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a naive question, but if the ranking is about Nen power, shouldnt Alluka be the strongest one?

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Just a naive question, but if the ranking is about Nen power, shouldnt Alluka be the strongest one?
    That's right Alluka has the strongest Nen user by far. He can basically wipe out all the ants with a single thought.

His dad mentioned that Alluka is from the other world, wonder if he meant the Dark Continent by that.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm only going to go by Nen users we've seen, and not include royal guards/Meruem or dead people.

In no particular order:

Chrollo: His nen ability is potent, and puts even strong nen users on guard. Granted, he's probably not going to be able to steal someone's hatsu in a fight, but I'm sure he has a large store of powerful abilities in his book.

Zeno: Probably one of the strongest characters still alive. We've seen only a small portion of his power, but he was confident enough that he would have beaten Chrollo, even if Chrollo was holding back. Since he's an assassin, he's skilled at estimating people's abilities and careful not to get over his head.

The next one is a combi: Knuckle + Meloreon. Knuckle's ability is wicked, granting him the ability to incapacitate Nen users quickly, unless they're monstrous guys like the Chimera ants. He's pretty high just on his own, but working with Meloreon's ability, there are almost no humans that could possibly win.

Biske: Her nen ability might not be much use in a fight, but it's pretty impressive nevertheless. She's able to alter her appearance with ease and maintain a youthful appearance. She only got hit by Razor's dodgeball because of her excessively large clothing. She easily won her fight against Genthru's underling, and probably would have taken out Genthru himself equally easily.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd also put bisk on this list.
    Her abilities are the most useful ones we saw in HxH so far.
    She can basically go without sleep and help others to do so, heal to a certain extend, and she is incredibly strong and can alter her appearance with nen.

We do not know how strong she is exactly, but as a master of netero's shingen kung fu and a helluvalot nen power she must be strong
    and she is a two star hunter too, afaik, so girl's no joke at accomplishments, either.
    I also think some of the zodiac will belong on this list once we saw their abilities.

Hisoka's abilities are rather simple.
    The way he uses them do the magic trick, but i would not see him as top nen user, even if his texture is impressive

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast