Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

36 16.90%
  • Great

33 15.49%
  • Good

66 30.99%
  • Neutral

39 18.31%
  • Bad

22 10.33%
  • Terrible

17 7.98%
New Reply
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 607 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 607 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    There was probably suppose to be a scene change between him knocking the flowers off Rin's grave, and then doing everything he did in Kushina's flashback. Kakashi's comment implies there's still time before Naruto was to be born.
    Ok thanks

Btw that Mokuton Dragon is kinda sweet to bad we did not see Hashirama use it lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    There was probably suppose to be a scene change between him knocking the flowers off Rin's grave, and then doing everything he did in Kushina's flashback. Kakashi's comment implies there's still time before Naruto was to be born.
    I agree with this as well. That was just a transitional panel between the two events. The Kyuubi summon did not follow immediately after he threw those flowers away.
    Last edited by chilibun; October 24, 2012 at 01:03 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards

few of the uchihas left are such pain in the ass...its good they killed the remaining clan... else each one of them could have found any reason to kill everyone... and they crib about injustice done to them...i mean look at yourself first...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

So Flash back is ended and now we are back to fights, Hope all questions are answered except that time line people were so much talking is messed more, Obito contacted Nagato before attacking on Konoha apart from that not bad chapter Again we have seen some glimpse of the Power of Hashirama , The wood dragon that can suppress Kyubi , and Gai is coughing blood already which means he has taken some damage ...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously don't get why he attacked the vilage. Things like to weaken Konoha to make his plan more easy does not fly with me. The only explanation is that Madara made him do it before he died. Aside from that it made NO sense. Konoha's power level should have no influence over what he is doing.

Now i also don't see Tobi as someone in hate mode needing other people to sufer for himself to feel better. He is not there. He has the hope of recreating Rin in the dream world.

Seriously this make no sense to me.

Whati loved:
    The way he was copy/pasting Madara's words when having his chat with Nagato.
    Yahiko doing the right thing (what he said) and figuring out how big of a BS was coming from Obito.
    Madara using the dragon thing.
    Naruto holding his own (in the off panels) vs Madara.
    More infor in how Hashirama was able to deal with Kyuubi.
    MINATO!! YEAH MORE MINATO. God i love that caracter.

PS. We are still left in the dark to the reason Kakashi killed Rin. There is a reason here and i am SURE this is going to play a big role in getting Obito to the light side again.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by videogamer64 View Post
    So in the end we still have no explanation for why he had the Nine Tails attack the village, why he assisted Itachi, or why he felt the need to drive Sasuke off the deep end.
    For the lulz and to remove any opposition?

Because it'd help weaken Konoha and opposition?

Sasuke's power would be of great asset, as well as Sasuke potentially gaining the Rinnegan?

Glad this horrible flashback's over, though. Now I wanna see Naruto vs. Madara, and Naruto actually being innovative here like he used to be. His unorthodox way of fighting should give Madara some trouble, considering no one with common sense would fight like Naruto.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleUchiha View Post
    didn't kishi say that the panel where obito is standing in front of the hokage faces was a mistake regarding minato appearing there?
    then why did he use that pic again in this chapter??
    When Kakashi said Kushina was about to give birth? Because Minato was a hokage at that time.

I think we'll find out why Kakashi killed Rin later when Kakashi talks to Tobi or talk-no-jutsus him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get why the start of the fight was off panel. Of all the fights so far this is one to watch from start to finish. Who threw the first punch, who engaged who and how long have they been fighting? I just dont get it. If obito loses a one on one after he was wining against all of them I'm going to scream. BTW What has the ten tails been doing this whole time?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf why is bee being sidelined? apart from naruto he is possibly the strongest shinobi there

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly couldn't give a damn about Obito's past. Its a shame that the week we finally get out of the awful flashbacks Naruto takes a break. Its good to know that Naruto is still going strong against Madara, though Madara admitted he wasn't going all out.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I don't get why the start of the fight was off panel. Of all the fights so far this is one to watch from start to finish. Who threw the first punch, who engaged who and how long have they been fighting? I just dont get it. If obito loses a one on one after he was wining against all of them I'm going to scream. BTW What has the ten tails been doing this whole time?
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kakashi really gonna K.O. Obito by himself. It's just sounds like Kishi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post
    wtf why is bee being sidelined? apart from naruto he is possibly the strongest shinobi there
    Because only Naruto can accomplish things in this manga now. Everybody else is simply there to witness how great he is and to worship him as their savior.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And this, folks, is what is known as "Villain Decay".

(But not the worst example, which would be Warp Darkmatter in the Buzz Lightyear movie.)

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    For the lulz and to remove any opposition?
    For the lulz.

Some people have singing. Some people have knitting. Obito has proselytizing Madara's agenda.

Obito just seems to have a nice niche in the TVtropes page "Freak Out". All it took was one blood bath and he went flying off the deep end.

Still, I just can't take the panel where he does copy-pasta speech.

Quote Quote:
    Sasuke's power would be of great asset, as well as Sasuke potentially gaining the Rinnegan?
    Sasuke gaining the Rinnegan? Ugh... it would fit in with the power curve and all, but Sasuke with Rinnegan makes me feel ill. Probably it's just Sasuke. I can't stand him. At least Obito was a cute kid with big dreams before involvement in a plot-wreck that left him as emotionally crippled and hideous as most other antagonists in this manga. His impetus was seeing the girl he loved get killed. Cliche, but fair enough. Sasuke's? That Naruto was starting to progress from retard protagonist state. Yeah, I'll take an Obito over a Sasuke any day.

[/unrelated rant]

Quote Quote:
    Now I wanna see Naruto vs. Madara, and Naruto actually being innovative here like he used to be. His unorthodox way of fighting should give Madara some trouble, considering no one with common sense would fight like Naruto.
    What unorthodox way? We've long passed creativity in battle with the introduction of full nine tails state simplifying a battle into whoever's energy blast is bigger.

But I do love Hashi's dragon. A cute little critter it is.

Quote Quote:
    I think we'll find out why Kakashi killed Rin later when Kakashi talks to Tobi or talk-no-jutsus him.
    Kakashi isn't as gifted at talk-no-jutsu, but he can start a breakdown in Obito. I have a feeling you are going to hate if/when that happens.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Also i'm loving the part where Kishi has Obito say that he doesn't care for this world anymore yet prior to that he has the guy throwing away Kakashi's flowers and putting his own at Rin's grave.
    Yea makes no sense. Btw I think he was just throwing all the flowers away, as Rin is not dead in his mind.

So right after almost killing a baby and the first lady, our man's priority is to clean up Rin's grave? wtf. I am sorry this just sucks more and more.

I am guessing this dream world thing is just a b/s idea used for recruitment purposes.

Also, isnt Madara the nicest villain ever? He was holding back because Naruto is the real jinchuriki Shame on you Madara, Sasuke has a better pair of nuts than you!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Sasuke gaining the Rinnegan? Ugh... it would fit in with the power curve and all, but Sasuke with Rinnegan makes me feel ill. Probably it's just Sasuke. I can't stand him. At least Obito was a cute kid with big dreams before involvement in a plot-wreck that left him as emotionally crippled and hideous as most other antagonists in this manga. His impetus was seeing the girl he loved get killed. Cliche, but fair enough. Sasuke's? That Naruto was starting to progress from retard protagonist state. Yeah, I'll take an Obito over a Sasuke any day.
    Sasuke used to be a cute, little, carefree kid too....until his ENTIRE CLAN WAS KILLED! Tobi wants to rule the world because some girl he liked died. Yeah Obito is for sure better than Sasuke

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

somehow this chapter left bad taste. it seems like no matter what or how; Kishi wants to make sure Obito is bigger badass than anyone else.

anyways how in hell did tobi summon kyubi, wasnt he suppose to be inside kushina?? even if he can control kyubi with wooden element dragon; he still cannot take kyubi out of kushina just like that!!

New Reply
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast