Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

36 16.90%
  • Great

33 15.49%
  • Good

66 30.99%
  • Neutral

39 18.31%
  • Bad

22 10.33%
  • Terrible

17 7.98%
New Reply
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 607 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 607 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Sasuke used to be a cute, little, carefree kid too....until his ENTIRE CLAN WAS KILLED! Tobi wants to rule the world because some girl he liked died. Yeah Obito is for sure better than Sasuke
    That's over simplifying things a tad. Kishimoto spent an entire chapter having Obito remember everything he went through for Kakashi and Rin. Then he has to witness that all that was for not, because the person that he sacrificed himself for killed the person that was suppose to be protected by the aforementioned person. It's not just simply Rin dying. It's a combination of that, knowing the person who killed her, knowing all he went through not just while with them, but afterward as well, and seeing it.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adbanginwar View Post
    somehow this chapter left bad taste. it seems like no matter what or how; Kishi wants to make sure Obito is bigger badass than anyone else.

anyways how in hell did tobi summon kyubi, wasnt he suppose to be inside kushina?? even if he can control kyubi with wooden element dragon; he still cannot take kyubi out of kushina just like that!!
    We saw him extract the fox in Kushina's flashback.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards

It seems like this is the final fight for BOTH Kakashi and Obito. Shame. But if Kakashi had to go out this would be the best time.

Given that there are no sealing guys nearby it would cool if Obito loses his sharingan and Kakash also goes blind after.... wait for it

TRAPPING MADARA IN THE KAMUI DIMENSION!!!

Given that only Obito's eyes are usable for kamui, it would be the perfect method to stop Madara without having to duex machina something.

But more flashbacks are needed.

Why was Rin killed?

The meetings between Kisame and Obito/Madara?

Itachi's meeting?

Why were Nagato and especially Obito chosen?
    Reading is a good habit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    That's over simplifying things a tad. Kishimoto spent an entire chapter having Obito remember everything he went through for Kakashi and Rin. Then he has to witness that all that was for not, because the person that he sacrificed himself for killed the person that was suppose to be protected by the aforementioned person. It's not just simply Rin dying. It's a combination of that, knowing the person who killed her, knowing all he went through not just while with them, but afterward as well, and seeing it.
    Any way you look at it Sasuke has suffered more than Obito and IMO his reaction is more justified. He doesn't want to control the entire world. He just wants to destroy the village responsible for his suffering. Maybe a bit of an overreaction but still more believable than Obito's cause for doing everything.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke used to be a cute, little, carefree kid too....until his ENTIRE CLAN WAS KILLED! Tobi wants to rule the world because some girl he liked died. Yeah Obito is for sure better than Sasuke
    Nnnnnnot exactly. You see, even after has clan was brutally and wholesalely slaughtered, Sasuke was still on the good guys side. His impetus to abandon everything was only that Naruto started to escape the retard bin. Sure, Orochimaru said a few things, but all I got was that Sasuke couldn't handle a bit of failure.

Whereas Obito lunged into utter lunacy the moment "girl I love is dead" condition was met.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Any way you look at it Sasuke has suffered more than Obito and IMO his reaction is more justified. He doesn't want to control the entire world. He just wants to destroy the village responsible for his suffering. Maybe a bit of an overreaction but still more believable than Obito's cause for doing everything.
    I don't believe that I brought up Sasuke. I just think that the Obito statement is an over simplification that everybody seems to be running with to belittle him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Nnnnnnot exactly. You see, even after has clan was brutally and wholesalely slaughtered, Sasuke was still on the good guys side. His impetus to abandon everything was only that Naruto started to escape the retard bin. Sure, Orochimaru said a few things, but all I got was that Sasuke couldn't handle a bit of failure.

Whereas Obito lunged into utter lunacy the moment "girl I love is dead" condition was met.
    Obito's character went from Kakashi's source of motivation to a plot-pawn used by Kishi to fill a bunch of plotholes, badly. RIP.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I like how Tobi's ending his ties with the village looked almost the same with Sasuke's back in part 1.

For the chapter, flashbacks ended and now we have the main event, Madara vs Naruto.
    That giant dragon looks awkward, but still its good to see Naruto still standing and kicking while Bee and Gai are out, maybe Naruto will let us see a good fight before going down.

On a side note, does Kishi wants us to believe that an out of chakra Kakashi stands even a chance to Obito?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleUchiha View Post
    didn't kishi say that the panel where obito is standing in front of the hokage faces was a mistake regarding minato appearing there? then why did he use that pic again in this chapter??
    Because the chapters title is "I don't care anymore"

Seriously... Kishi endet the flashback with this page... its like he's throwing us a message.
    Last edited by LnDRash; October 24, 2012 at 02:54 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You think the reason Sasuke left the village was because Naruto was no longer fodder? Ok, im done talking to you about that. You obviously have something against Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I don't believe that I brought up Sasuke. I just think that the Obito statement is an over simplification that everybody seems to be running with to belittle him.
    People belittle him because its a stupid reason. Tobi was said by Kakashi to be the epitome of evil. He was supposed to be the real deal. Nagato was supposed to be a scrub compared to Tobi. Kakashi said something like "Tobi and Nagato are completely different. Don't try to reason with him. Nagato was manipulated by the darkness whereas Tobi is Darkness". Tobi was built up to be such a bad ass only to find out his reasoning for becoming evil was the same as nagato's....Except Nagato's made more sense. Nagato saw his parents die in front of him, he was poor and lived in a war torn country, and finally he killed his own best friend. Thats what i call a fucked up life. Until Obito was crushed by the bolders his biggest problems were getting his ass beat by Gai and Rin not liking him. And now we know that Obito is nothing more than Madara's bitch, his character is completely ruined. There are many reasons why he is belittled and IMHO it is completely justified. If we weren't able to laugh off the pain and joke about it we would probably go crazy lol. At least this way we don't feel the urge to take over the world over something so small.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, I didn't liked too much this chapter; Kishimoto ended the FB in a odd way...
    What about Yagura, the Uchiha massacre and the other important informations about Obito?
    It seems also the author is giving up on his manga..
    In any case, now that the FB is over, I hope to see good fights (considering they will be the last of the manga), too bad we will have to wait two weeks.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Tobi controlling the Mist would be part of the next flashback?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope. Sasuke left the village to acquire more power for exacting his goal of revenge against Itachi. With Itachi whooping his ass with ease and Naruto quickly gaining power to rival his own, Sasuke realized he has simply been wasting his time at the village and will never be able to kill Itachi that way. He needed to acquire power anyway he can, and thats exactly what Orochimaru can offer him. So yea, he chose revenge over the village. if you thought Sasuke simply left everything because he couldn't handle failure, then you either let your hatred of Sasuke blind you or you simply didn't get it.
    Last edited by chilibun; October 24, 2012 at 03:06 AM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You think the reason Sasuke left the village was because Naruto was no longer fodder? Ok, im done talking to you about that. You obviously have something against Sasuke.
    Yes. I obviously have something against a fictional animated character. It is so worth my time to maintain a grudge against a bunch of pencil marks.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah. It's already started. The battle of the gods. Now, we're going to witness the legendary power of madara and hashirama vs the son of yondaime hokage.

Poor obito. ''Minato sensei, I don't care to this world anymore.'' ''So I'm going to destroy it''
    Mina to : rasengan.
    Obito : maybe next time.

22. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. I obviously have something against a fictional animated character. It is so worth my time to maintain a grudge against a bunch of pencil marks.
    Well thats what it seems like evidently. Read chilibun's post.

New Reply
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast