Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Will Ichigo be able to do any better in the next chapter?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

78 55.32%
  • No way

28 19.86%
  • Undecided

35 24.82%
New Reply
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 513 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 513 Discussion / 514 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Why? No, seriously... why is that dumb? It's just the same "special-blooded main shonen character" that we are so used to. Luffy and Naruto have special ascendence as well and nobody complains.

No, the only flaw in this is that there was no hint for it whatsoever, unlike what happened with Hollow powers (that came from way back when Ichigo regained his Shinigami powers) and Fullbring (that was somehow related to Ichigo being a human with Hollow-like influence).

Let's wait for an explanation for all of this. I, for one, see Aizen's words in a new light. It was no coincidence that Kubo initially wrote "you are the son of a Shinigami and-".
    Naruto's eyes don't turn into the Sharingan every time he fights Sasuke. Luffy uses haki and his DF powers and nothing else. There is a difference between inheriting something through your blood and inheriting EVERYTHING through your blood. Like i said he literally has the potential to use every generic technique in the manga because he is EVERY race in the manga. Whats worst is that he isn't even close to master shinigami powers, let alone hollow or fullbring powers, and now he can use Quincy techniques? Its just too much at once. Like there is no reason Ichigo isn't stronger than everybody with all the damn potential he has.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ruissu's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

the only thing i have to say is.

I've known quincy as humans with an extremely high lvl of mastery in "reiatsu" manipulation, right? that take spirit particles out of the "atmosphere"

how the hell can a dumbass clown in reitasu manipulation like ichigo, master out of thin air, a quincy ability ?
    Nothing is ever right. Therefore, if everything is going right ... something is wrong

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Does anyone else think that Ryuuken is the sister of Isshin's wife, which makes him Isshin's brother-in-law? Which makes him Ichigo's uncle-in-law. Which would then make Ishida his cousin-in-law...
    Actually it will only make isshin and Ryuken Brothers in law but Ichigo is legit to the family.
    If ryuuken is indeed Misakis brother that makes Ryuuken ichigos true Uncle not Uncle in Law, and it makes Ishida and ichigo cousins, not in law.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruissu View Post

I've known quincy as humans with an extremely high lvl of mastery in "reiatsu" manipulation, right? that take spirit particles out of the "atmosphere"

how the hell can a dumbass clown in reitasu manipulation like ichigo, master out of thin air, a quincy ability ?
    Ichigo stopped sucking at reiatsu manipulation around two hundred chapters ago.

As I said, let's wait and see. Ichigo displaying a Quincy abilit is NOT a power-up. It's a plot point.

Ichigo is not, and bever will be, a Mary Sue with unstoppable power. It's not like he's now gonna spam Sklaverei and end the manga in less than a volume. The guy has abilities from all races, yes, but he is far from showing the mastery that true Shinigami, Hollows, Fullbringers and Quincies have.

Him using Blut Vene is a sign that we are going in the right direction. It is a signal that shows Kubo is willing to explain things. So please, don't bitch until we get that explanation.

Once again, this is not a power-up. It's a plot point.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

A combination of FGT + Vollstandig = The end of the final Villain(in full power).

Anyway, I don't know why people are so shocked or rather displeased and opposed with the idea of Ichigo being a quincy because that idea was already hinted a very long time ago.
    If anything, people are just trying to find a way to criticise Kubo's story any chance they get because it don't flow the way they want it to. If you want to criticise, trying doing it with valid points not just your silly one liners of Kubo being "a troll" and made Ichigo pull some "asspull power out of his ass". It's redundant to read those for about 100s of chapters.

Besides, NON here can give good reason why Ichigo cannot be a Human, Quincy, Hollow, Shinigami & A transcendent being. This things were hinted long long ago.

9. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I just recently joined MH just in case I wanted to say something. If Masaki was in fact a Quincy, she could also be the reason why the Ishida's didn't join, or were possibly expelled from the VR (either by being related to or by helping Masaki out in some way). As for her not being able to defend herself against Grand Fisher, it's also possible that she used Letzt Stil at some point during my theorized "escape".

Or I may just be rambling... Oh and what if Ichigo no longer has his mask due to Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo merging when they were teaching him FGT...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kozajsza's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruissu View Post

Ichigo's main ability is to survive everything with his "hidden power" Before his hidden power was hollow that saved him multiple times Now it's quincy powers manifesting out of thin air just to save him. Imagine his "inner Quincy" beeing Ishida type and, "inner Hollow" at the same time = never ending war inside his inner world ;D

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kozajsza View Post
    Ichigo's main ability is to survive everything with his "hidden power" Before his hidden power was hollow that saved him multiple times Now it's quincy powers manifesting out of thin air just to save him. Imagine his "inner Quincy" beeing Ishida type and, "inner Hollow" at the same time = never ending war inside his inner world ;D
    Its more his power is to absorb from his enemies.

When he "stole" Rukia's powers he gained a Zanpaktou (Shinigami).
    When he died, he gained his Hollow powers from "death".
    When he invaded SS, he achieved Bankai.
    The more he dealt with Hollows the stronger his Hollow powers became.
    After he finished the Hollows, and dealt with transcendent Aizen, he too became a transcendial being.
    When he worked with Xecution he gained Fullbring.
    Now him being with Quincies, he is gaining their power...

In a nutshell.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by javimgol View Post
    Now Ichigo is a Quincy

All Hail Kubo Tite, the King of Trolling.
    this was kind of obvious... do you even know what trolling exactly means ? it would have been a troll if it didn't make sense at all...but it does make perfect sense...so stop using the word at wrong places just coz you read someone else use it... stop blaming kubo for wrong things just coz you are not good enuf to understand the plot...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member David Gill's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyOS View Post
    Its more his power is to absorb from his enemies.

When he "stole" Rukia's powers he gained a Zanpaktou (Shinigami).
    When he died, he gained his Hollow powers from "death".
    When he invaded SS, he achieved Bankai.
    The more he dealt with Hollows the stronger his Hollow powers became.
    After he finished the Hollows, and dealt with transcendent Aizen, he too became a transcendial being.
    When he worked with Xecution he gained Fullbring.
    Now him being with Quincies, he is gaining their power...

In a nutshell he is a human Hogyoku.
    Fixed

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

it came as a bit of a shock ...but once you think it through it is justified...after reading the manga it became crystal clear...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Anyway, I don't know why people are so shocked or rather displeased and opposed with the idea of Ichigo being a quincy because that idea was already hinted a very long time ago.
    I'm displeased with the idea of Ichigo being a quincy because that idea was already hinted a very long time ago.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, why are most people so bitchy and surprised ?
    I remember, some 100 chapters ago, when aizen gave his famous pureblood cliffhanger, 99% out of all the bleach fans were like "Yeaaaah ichi is half shinigami half quincy! Masaki is a quincy!!"
    There were ton of speculations about Masaki beeing quincy, aswell as her beeing related to ryuuken. Think about it, why would such a stubborn ancient-rule-obeying guy like ryuuken have such a friendly rival relationship to a designated, uberpowerful ex-shinigami, even though he injected so much hatred towards shinigamis into uryuu?
    Ryuuken and masaki beeing related makes absolute sense, from the beginning til now.

Like some said before me: Just wait for an explanation of what happened to ichigo. It wasnt just akon pulling a lever and the cage and gate opened. There was more to it, we will find out soon... just wait for bach to retreat.

On a side note: Whats wrong with haschwald? He looks like he´s ...crying...? Does he have secret feelings towards Ichigo? Is he somehow related to the ishidas and thus with ichigo? I bet that this guy will play a majore roll in the plot.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chasdiel View Post
    I just recently joined MH just in case I wanted to say something. If Masaki was in fact a Quincy, she could also be the reason why the Ishida's didn't join, or were possibly expelled from the VR (either by being related to or by helping Masaki out in some way).
    this does make sense...they are minding their own business for the time being...

Quote Quote:
    As for her not being able to defend herself against Grand Fisher, it's also possible that she used Letzt Stil at some point during my theorized "escape".

Or I may just be rambling...
    what "escape" you are referring to....

Quote Quote:
    Oh and what if Ichigo no longer has his mask due to Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo merging when they were teaching him FGT...
    this is one of the theories people have come up with about ichigos mask...can be true...

P.S. you are not rambling as long as you have an opinion and are not just cursing... (my opinion) :P

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NICKERS's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

although i posted the spoiler i really hoped it was wrong as imo fgt could have dealt with bach and with no others to give power back to ichi it could have finished theway it started but........ well see how it turns out. bleach was my first manga and as such i have nothing to base it on. i love thia series and reading thwlot again hints heavily on the bits that people call "trolling" its not trolling....... its obvious.

ps how many power ups has naruto had......... a shit load. how many power ups has ichigo had....... 3 or 4.

anyways im off to read some more one piece. im only 28 in but my god luffy is a few planks short of a ship lol

New Reply
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast