Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Will Ichigo be able to do any better in the next chapter?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

78 55.32%
  • No way

28 19.86%
  • Undecided

35 24.82%
New Reply
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 513 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 513 Spoiler Discussion

It must have been quite a party the one of Ichigo's conception...I'm not sure we will have good news about his mom. XD

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Come on man, wtf...
    First Ichigo is a human, alright
    Then Ichigo gains Shinigami powers, cool
    Then Ichigo gains Vizard/Arancar powers, kind of awesome I guess
    Then Ichigo gains Fullbring powers, ok that's enough man
    And now it's the Quincy sh*t too !?

The dude can't possibly have that many parents.
    LOL, of course he can! Don't you know yet that Ichigo NEVER follows the rules the rest of society has to? He loses a battle? He trains a little, whips out an OP technique, he wins the next. He dies, oh, look at that! Orihime saves without fail. Bad guy pwns, he comes up with a way to pwn harder. If Kubo wants to surprise anyone, he should kill Ichigo. That would show some real balls...

By the way, guys, that comment was 'tongue in cheek'...a joke...not serious. Just making fun.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo is Ditto, the pokemon. Meets shinigamis, becomes a shinigami. Meets hollows, becomes a hollow. Meets hybrids? Ok. Meets trascendental being? No problem! Meets quincies? Of course I can be like you! Oh my Ichigo Petrelli you're awesome!

5. Like 10 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, i guess most of people take for granted that Squad Zero consists of Shinigami.

Quincy, Hollows, Shinigami, Hybrids have same techniques, they might be from the same source. If you have access to the source, you can use any of those powers.

Besides, since when this manga is logical?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Come on man, wtf...
    First Ichigo is a human, alright
    Then Ichigo gains Shinigami powers, cool
    Then Ichigo gains Vizard/Arancar powers, kind of awesome I guess
    Then Ichigo gains Fullbring powers, ok that's enough man
    And now it's the Quincy sh*t too !?

The dude can't possibly have that many parents.
    I agree. This sh*t is getting out of hand.
    I mean his father being a Shinigami is cool...explains alot.
    Back in the day I was hoping his mother was an Arrancar. That would explain the Vaizard/Hollow powers...cool.
    Fullbring powers....complete and utter fail IMO. If he was going to be part Quincy all along I would have rather his Quincy powers helped him get his Shimigami powers back. I mean damn Kubo why is Fullbring even needed man!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so maybe he has some quincy powers..Ala...They were able to steal the bankai of others, but not him...maybe he can steal from them somehow, and snagged Kirge's abilities. That would atleast be more feasable than having his mother be a mutt.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he absorbed the cage?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bajan4eva1 View Post
    Back in the day I was hoping his mother was an Arrancar. That would explain the Vaizard/Hollow powers...cool.
    dude...arrancar...you serious ??

only if aizen knew that to surpass the boundaries between hollow and shinigami you got to do it with a hollow...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bajan4eva1 View Post
    I agree. This sh*t is getting out of hand.
    I mean his father being a Shinigami is cool...explains alot.
    Fullbring powers....complete and utter fail IMO. If he was going to be part Quincy all along I would have rather his Quincy powers helped him get his Shimigami powers back. I mean damn Kubo why is Fullbring even needed man!!
    Fullbring is the branch which ties both shinigami and quincy together. A Quincy is one that only uses a set of techniques based on the concept of using the reiatsu they gather around them. Shinigami are the concept of using the soul of their blade to create a bond allow them to reach shikai/bankai and releasing the full potential of the soul of that blade. Fullbring is in a sense the human version of a shinigami in the sense that they create a bond with the soul of an item and then they are free to manipulate it to their personality. Unlike Shinigami the Fullbring do seem to have more control over what their abilities are because they can manipulate the soul of the object where as Shinigami in a sense have to accept what they are given.

Ichigo using Quincy abilities isn't farfetched and if he's able to use it in his shinigami form it could prove that perhaps Bach is indeed a Shinigami that decided it would be better for humans to fight the hollows rather than shinigami acting as almighty saviors to keep the balance of the realms.

In the same sense that Fullbring was derived from a human being attacked by a hollow then having a child, I kind of believe that perhaps a Quincy is a human that was once attacked by a Hollow, since Yamamoto's old ways didn't really take anyone into consideration other then defeating the enemy I think he may have been the one to create the Quincy. Bach acted as savior to these Quincy protecting them from Yamamoto's wraith/power hungry nature and wanted to save them. However that's when the war occured, and even though bach had lost Yamamoto learned that during the destruction that perhaps his actions were rash and he could have gone about things in a better manner so he decided to spare his life. 200 years ago the massacre occured, this is because the Shinigami didn't want to lose their place on the top only the Royal King being above them, had they let the Quincy continue to destroy Hollows then the balance would have been ruined. After showing their dominating power they agreed upon a peaceful means of stopping the war however they still acted very vindictively towards the Quincy by not aiding them in helping them defeat hollows.

Granted it's all theories up above but there is definitely a lot of hidden history between the shinigami/Quincy and I'm pretty sure that once everything is dispelled a majority of people may side with the Quincy, the only defense the Shinigami really have against the Quincy was they were destroying the balance of the realms. But why is this balance so important? It's only important cause this balance allows the shinigami to feel superior to humans by having the power to protect them. This could also be why they wanted to defeat the Fullbring in the way they did because they are the same as the Quincy, humans with powers and they don't like the thought of mere humans having powers. The only reason why they allowed Ichigo to obtain his powers again is because they were in depth to him and they didn't want to feel like they owed a mere human for saving them. Which is also why they spare Chad/Orihime because if they mess with them then Ichigo would deal with SS himself.

It feels like there are a lot of shady things that may go on soon, I would not be surprised if the Royal guards wanted to take in Orihime/Chad because of the fact that they have powers and are just human, perhaps the reason why Urahara has a blade pointed at him is because he allowed such a thing to occur and did nothing to discourage them from using their powers, only encouraging them to build it in a sense. Even going as far as to have Renji spar with Chad to develop his abilities. Should be a lot of answer in the next month worth of chapters that is if the spoilers are true, but the thought of ichigo using Blut really isn't as far fetched as it might sound.

13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richi_one View Post
    Maybe he absorbed the cage?
    his majesty bestowed ichigo with the letter "T" = Troll

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

i hope the spoilers are fake...coz last week also spoilers which came out were fake...someone hates bleach and trolls around with peoples feelings every week... not good

15. Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    his majesty bestowed ichigo with the letter "T" = Troll
    Inb4 Masaki being Ryuken's sister, Soken's daughter, and Uryu's aunt but she got disowned a long time ago cuz she fell for a Shinigami. OMG!! Ichigo and Uryu are totally cousins now! Still waiting on the confirmation of Aizen being Ichigo's uncle.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

what??? byakuya dies??? what a shame! why should he die? he survived that fight... and yet,he's about to die now? . only fodders die in that way!!! dying such a death...

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    what??? byakuya dies??? what a shame! why should he die? he survived that fight... and yet,he's about to die now? . only fodders die in that way!!! dying such a death...
    his death was confirmed last week only...its no big surprise...someone close to ichigo had to die for plot to advance...no better option than byakuya here...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm.....maybe people should WAIT for the chapter before freaking out. Spoilers can be wrong or misinterpreted, or even have biased statements from the author just like in the last couple Toriko translations where the author was inserting speculation into his/her translations which confused everyone once the actual chapter was out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So now ichigo is half shinigami , half hollow , half human and half god ? good , all good i tell you
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

New Reply
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast