Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Will Ichigo be able to do any better in the next chapter?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

78 55.32%
  • No way

28 19.86%
  • Undecided

35 24.82%
New Reply
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: Bleach 513 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 513 Discussion / 514 Predictions

Well, Ichigo did merge his Hollow powers with his Shinigami powers during Dangai training. Nothing implies that he lost this balance of his powers, so no matter how we look at it it doesn't seem plausible to see his Mask or anything like a manifestation of his Hollow powers now.

And why we are so surprised about Quincy powers? I think we are going to get an explanation soon. Maybe even in the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

It came as a surprise coz I think most of us were expecting Visored Ichigo or Transcendent Ichigo other than Bankai Ichigo + Blut Vene
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll say this, we are ALL speculating at this point. And that's ok, I cannot objectively say your theory about fullbringers or ichigo's hollow powers is wrong, but I speculate based on what has not been proven or stated, that Ichigo still has his hollow inside of him. Whether he is still merged with Zangetsu or separate and has yet to emerge, I think he is still there. He has been such a huge part of Ichigo's character for so long, it would just be out of place to write him off without mentioning it.

Though, I'm glad your arguments are well thought out and make sense. I follow your logic, even if I disagree with your conclusion.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

oh and related to the chapter, I get the impression the the 0 division will arrive and chase Bach and company off. Ichigo will get some down time in the real world to confront Uryuu and his own dad (Isshin) and probably a giant military funeral for all deceased Captains and Vice-Captains
    Last edited by gcreech; October 30, 2012 at 12:59 AM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i bet that he still has his hollow: Ginjo made mention of it, and Ichigo was basically like "oh yeah?" The only thing I can think of at this point is that we will get some rewind on what happened on hueco mundo and how he has Blut Vene. What would be totally crazy is if the explanation was "My inner hollow took over, he ate the Quincy and gained hollow powers... oh yeah, I forgot to mention, he is the only true full powered Vaste Lord. Have a nice day.

Speaking of which, Im thinking Halibel maybe was one of the potentials. She did take on 2 captains and said she was going to get serious before Aizen offed her with his Shikai.
    So far we have:
    1. Ichigo
    2. Kenpachi
    3. Maybe Aizen

Who are the other two?
    4. Urahara (for his intelligence)
    5. Ichigo's father maybe? Or maybe Uryu's father.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 513 Discussion

After reading this chapter and some of the posts on here, I got to thinking. We've seen shinigami with hollow powers (visoreds). We've seen hollow with shinigami powers (Arrancars). And we've also seen Hollows with both shinigami and quincy powers (Ivan). Given this, would it stand to reason that a shinigami could obtain quincy abilities too? Assuming this is true, we have:

Shinigami - > Hollow, Quincy
    Hollow -> Shinigami, Quincy
    Human - > Shinigami, Quincy, Fullbring(Hollow)

Reason I bring this up is because how could Juha live for over 1000 years if he’s a human? Either the Ice Palace is in a dimension were time passes slower (like an anti-dangai) or Juha is a shinigami who now uses quincy abilities.

As far as next chapter goes, I think we’ll get a flash back to the cage. Maybe Ichigo's fullbring allows him to use something equivalent to blut vene and arterie

New Reply
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35