Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Will Ichigo be able to do any better in the next chapter?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

78 55.32%
  • No way

28 19.86%
  • Undecided

35 24.82%
New Reply
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 513 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 513 Spoiler Discussion

The sources are genuine and they hardly allow fake spoilers for so long.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    My impression on the matter has always been the exact opposite of that. Rather than quincy abilities being innate traits I always got the impression that most of their skills (except the abilities on which stern rittern letters are based) are learned and acquired. Ichigo is technically half human though, there is no scenario under which it does not make sense he is able to learn quincy techniques. I am still not too happy about that development though, I would prefer if it turned out ichigo as a shinigami hollow hybrid figured out hierro.
    While Quincies are humans, they are born with their special abilities. That's the reason why Mayuri kept and study some of their dead bodies including Ishida's grandfather. That would be pointless if the abilities are simply learned. Ishida had also lost his Quincy powers and that wouldn't make sense if his abilities are simply learned. Then again, consistency has never been Kubo's strong points.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

These recent spoilers have reinforced an idea that I have been holding for some time.
    What if the war potentials are not potentials because of their possible danger to the quincy, but because they could potentially be turned to the side of the quincy?

It fits for all the currently confirmed potentials, and also helps explain why Yamamoto wasn't one.

Yamamoto - not a war potential as his honor wouldn't allow him to switch sides. Johann Bach stated previously that Yamamoto wasn't a war potential due to his change of character. Perhaps, had he been willing to use anything to help him achieve his goals/whatever, he would have been willing to switch to the quincy side in what they were planning to do next? I do not believe that revenge on SS is their true aim in this arc.

Aizen - Would potentially change sides when he knew what the Quincy were actually after. Perhaps it is overthrowing the soul king (although, then, Yamamoto would never join them... so perhaps not).

Kenpachi - Perhaps Johann Bach thought that Kenpachi only cared about fighting strong opponents, and so would change side if he offered them to Kenpachi? What could be stronger than the 0 squad or the Soul King (though perhaps he isn't a being at all?)?

Ichigo - Has always followed what he believes to be Justice/what is right. Perhaps Johann Bach believed he could turn Ichigo's allegiance through fooling him into thinking something was a greater threat to his realm/friends?

I see that there is a strong chance at this not being true (Yamamoto sure ruins my theory a bit), but it is an interesting prospect to me anyway.
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't say that I didn't saw it coming, for all of those who called me crazy - BOOYAH!!!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Because Quincy techniques are based on Quincies ability to break down, absorb, and manipulate reishi particles. If irc, those are Quincy's inherent abilities and not something that anybody can just learn.
    But they don't seem inherent, but a granted ability from Bach. In any case, they seem to have different mechanics then other Quincy abilities.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Learning Quincy's abilities may not be impossible. Quincy are humans. A spiritual / reiatsu awakened person like Ichigo may learn them.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Learning Quincy's abilities may not be impossible. Quincy are humans. A spiritual / reiatsu awakened person like Ichigo may learn them.
    There is a difference between learning something and obtaining something seemingly out of thin air. Point being is that Ichigo didn't just pick up on Quincy abilities out of the blue simply because he is a "spiritual/reiatsu awakened person". If that was the case then why aren't Inoue, Chad and co. also picking up on Quincy abilities if all it took was to be a human with awakened spiritual/reiatsu? The most likely explanation is that Bach simply gave Ichigo Quincy abilities, which makes sense because we've been informed that he can give/alter Quincy abilities. Especially when you take into account that he has created Hollows with Quincy abilities. Plus its becoming increasingly clear that all of the different powers/abilities we are seeing in Bleach can all be used by one being under the proper circumstances. Ie. Aizen and Ichigo.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 513 Discussion / 514 Predictions

Chapter is out

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice..but so short ><

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG... he really is part Quincy then ;/;/;/ lame...

Hope Juha Bach will still pawn him anyway and take him to the castle.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Killing Byakuya was a bold move, he had huge fan following. I am sad to see him die. Moving on, quite interesting this chapter was. Before labelling it lame, have to wait and see how come Ichigo used Blut Vene. From his facial expression, I get the impression he doesn't know either. Juha is truly a monster, Ichigo got beat so easily.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The tip of that sword being in his neck probably still hurt a lot. Bach wins this round!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well at least i know why the anime was cancelled because this manga is loosing its substance........... blut vene?? really?? kubo pulled it out of you know where *cough*

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well on one hand im happy that Bach beat the hell out of Ichigo without even trying(despite what some people thought) but on the other hand im disappointed that Ichigo somehow is part quincy. Not as good as the last two chapters but hey, what can you do.

New Reply
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast