Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

  1. #31
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    ThornofCarrion you surprise me dude. But Like you I love Bleach and yes if you read Bleach through you realize it's not really such Bad manga. Individual Chapters however can kinda frustrate you as you don't have the whole picture yet and when you you realize what Kubo was trying to do. I personally think he took too long on the whole War arc, doesn't develop certain characters enough and has a few unexplained plot holes. I don't flip flop cause I don't post o Bleach is great then O Bleach is crap..I'm pretty consistent with Kubo can always do better why isn't he?? Bleach just should have ended after Aizen....The FullBring Arc is kinda useless and left a bad taste in my mouth when it was finished cause it was simply just to get Ichigo's power's back however the captains were already planning to do this?! Lol Wth? And current arc isn't bad except for recent developments that have to play out...Bleach IMO could have been better than it is. I'm going to finish it after coming this far it wouldn't make sense to stop cause i'm not liking the current direction cause it wouldn't exactly be the 1st time, it's just hard to follow Kubo without being like WTF dude

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    518
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    They're humans for fuck sake, they saw other human get attacked by Hollows, any human who have feelings can not stand and just watch it, they're wrong yes because it does mess up with the Balance of the world, but still, they're humans.

    Came out of nowhere ? Again, Kubo mentioned the fuckin Quincys, yet he didn't bother explaining a lot about them, so how can you say out of nowhere huh ? Sometimes, I feel you guys want Kubo to tell you " Okay fellas, after Shinigami arc, there will be Arrancar arc, and Fullbring arc, and Quincy arc, we'll have a badass called Juha Bach, stay tuned ! "

    You assume also that Juha Bach's plans are only limited to revenge, while he has yet to tell us his goals, also, SR have yet to be developped by Kubo, and yet you assume that their goal is revenge as well... Who told you that their goals are revenge huh ? Just because they follow Juha Bach, doesn't mean they have the same goals, the same could be said for the Espada : There are Arrancars who followed Aizen to get stronger (Nnoitora), to get friends (Starkk), to get revenge (Barragan), there are Arrancars who worshipped Aizen (Zomari, Aaroniero, Aisslinger), there are Arrancars who don't give a fuck about Aizen actually and just follow the Espadas like Harribel's fraccions for example...
    They ACTIVELY hunted them. They lured them out of Hueco Mundo and hunted them. They didn't simply came across a Hollow attacking a human and saved him or protected themselves from Hollows attacks. If that was the case, I wouldn't have complained. But they had specific items made to lure Hollowws in large numbers so they can exterminate them. Then SS came, explained the Quincy about the balance and what will happen if they keep doing it. But no, the Quincies refused to listen and got themselves killed. They were suicidal idiots.

  3. #33
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    no because without those fair weather fans bleach wouldnt be where it is today without them, I cant stand fans that whine lets get rid of them

  4. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    The Yammy issue has always baffled me, because of its complete and utter irrelevancy.

    So the dude is number zero. It was just a little bit foreshadowed and came as a completely unexpected development... so what?

    Did it affect the storyline that much? Would it have had any impact if Yammy turned out to be just number ten? It was just a tool to increase tension in a fairly inconsecuential fight. It didn't affect the manga in any way, good or bad. It's like complaining that Starrk's zanpakuto is another Arrancar instead of a sword...

    Oh, wait. People complained about that, too.

  5. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    You're blowing off the Yammi thing... It wasn't just a so what affair. I'll elaborate when get to my desktop.
    Last edited by cracker; November 13, 2012 at 08:57 AM.

  6. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Satellite of Love
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,456
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    I don't like Ichigo being part Quincy. Does that make me fair-weather?

  7. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    The Yammi thing was in such poor taste... it was a retcon on what Ulq had said before about 3 being above him (unless of course his R2 did in fact make him stronger than Harribel but were we suppose to infer that?) and that the top four can't release their power below the dome yada yada yada. So what Yammi being zero was something that was kept a secret? And if he was indeed so strong yet not carry him to FT?

    And after he released gets offpanelled in the end...so what, in the end he wasn't really important? I think some parts of the FT arc were complete failures and it seemed his editors might have been rushing him to conclude the arc before things really got out of hand. Maybe that's why he never saw what really happened with Kensei or maybe he was keeping he bankai to later...but why make him release not anything at all?

  8. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    The Yammi thing was in such poor taste... it was a retcon on what Ulq had said before about 3 being above him (unless of course his R2 did in fact make him stronger than Harribel but were we suppose to infer that?) and that the top four can't release their power below the dome yada yada yada. So what Yammi being zero was something that was kept a secret? And if he was indeed so strong yet not carry him to FT?

    And after he released gets offpanelled in the end...so what, in the end he wasn't really important? I think some parts of the FT arc were complete failures and it seemed his editors might have been rushing him to conclude the arc before things really got out of hand. Maybe that's why he never saw what really happened with Kensei or maybe he was keeping he bankai to later...but why make him release not anything at all?
    Yammy himself is unimportant. He could have been scraped from the story and it would have been the same, be it number 10 or number zero. Ulq's words are just your typical shonen babble. As a whole, the Yammy issue is just smething to brush aside, not something bring up again and again and again and again and again in order to remind everyone just how big of a troll Kubo is, wheter they like it or not. Not that you do this, but many people do. It's become a meme that started funny, but quickly declined into something that slips into any Bleach discussion (go to the Asspull section of Tvtropes and you'll see).

    The Yammy fiasco only deserves a shrug and a "never mind that", but is still a staple in any Bleach forum God knows why.

    Yammy doesn't matter. Therefore, any overreaction regarding anything related to him is double overreaction. That is my opinion.

    ---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    The Yammi thing was in such poor taste... it was a retcon on what Ulq had said before about 3 being above him
    Ulquiorra said that only eight chapters before Yammy's transformation. More than that, it was clear that yammy was not what he was supposed to be as Ulquiorra's speech "you have completely recovered, haven't you" suggests. Not a retcon.

    Also, as I said, completely irrelevant. Ulquiorra said that about the top 4 Espadas being too badass to release in Menos Noches just so he could appear more menacing. It was plain simple evil bragging. Nothing more.

  9. #39
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    I think, Kubo could careless about the fans that read his manga for "free" online and what their inputs and opinions are of his series. Trust me, he could honestly give a flying horse's f**k, what we think, when we don't even have enough respect to buy WSJ every week and learn japanese, in order to truly support his series.

    Kubo has us on "ignore" for reals.



    p.s., that's my opinion and i'm sticking to it.

  10. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,913
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    The Yammi thing was in such poor taste... it was a retcon on what Ulq had said before about 3 being above him (unless of course his R2 did in fact make him stronger than Harribel but were we suppose to infer that?) and that the top four can't release their power below the dome yada yada yada. So what Yammi being zero was something that was kept a secret? And if he was indeed so strong yet not carry him to FT?

    And after he released gets offpanelled in the end...so what, in the end he wasn't really important? I think some parts of the FT arc were complete failures and it seemed his editors might have been rushing him to conclude the arc before things really got out of hand. Maybe that's why he never saw what really happened with Kensei or maybe he was keeping he bankai to later...but why make him release not anything at all?
    Something Bleach fans are going to have to accept.
    He's dead now. He means nothing to the story. Not that he really did before (besides being a punching bag for Ichigo, then Yoruichi, then Ulquiorra, then Ichigo again, and then Byakuya and Kenpachi).

    ---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    I think, Kubo could careless about the fans that read his manga for "free" online and what their inputs and opinions are of his series. Trust me, he could honestly give a flying horse's f**k, what we think, when we don't even have enough respect to buy WSJ every week and learn japanese, in order to truly support his series.

    Kubo has us on "ignore" for reals.



    p.s., that's my opinion and i'm sticking to it.
    If I were Kubo, I would do just that. Bleach would be my manga to draw, because I wanted to draw it. People who like it and read it or buy or whatever, but I'll continue writing it until I run out of money to do so.

    Personally, even if Bleach lost all popularity; if no one else besides myself would ever read it, I'd continue drawing it, and have it for myself. So that I'd have a complete story to share with my progeny.

  11. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    Why keep Yammi around so long if he wasn't important...why not just kill him off from early...why waste panels telling us he's number zero yada yada...It's canon material...I have to live it with it whether I want to or not but it was done in poor taste...definitely a weaker moment of this manga

  12. #42
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    Yeah hate to break up the love fest but there's no such thing as a fair weather Bleach fan. If people are saying Bleach is back one week, and then they say it flops the next that's a reflection of the work itself. I don't know how much of Bleach you read but it ranges anywhere from being good to terrible. Look at all the chapters in this arc alone. One week Byakuya gets his ass raped! The next week Ichigo spends an entire damn chapter trapped in a barrier. The next week the Nazis whoop some shinigami ass. The next week we get a flashback that shows us the lifestory of Yamamoto's dead vice captain. The issue that some of you aren't seeing is the fact that unlike other manga or manwha like One Piece, or New Waves, Bleach will vary in quality week after week. We have not, and I repeat, we have not seen a consistently exciting story since the Hueco Mundo arc. Don't hate the fans just because they have a mind of their own. When Bleach first came out I thought it was one of the best. Now it ranges from being just mediocre to just shit.

  13. #43
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is anyone else besides me getting tired of fair weather Bleach fans?

    The whole Yami deal isn't that Important But it still shows Kubo inconsistent and poor writing. So We can bring it up as much as we like because it was a troll and very bad one...Why Does he make his main character watch stupidly as the captains fight Aizen who was rlly using hinamori...What happened to his FullBring powers? THey haven't been used or even mentioned? Bleach as Mentioned by ZeroPheonix was the shit week after week during the SS Arc it amazed us and we wanted more...Now one week you'll give it a smile the next a face palm as your read....I've read the HM and FT Arc it comes together as a story much better when you can just read straight through..Still has it's inconsistent moments but it comes off as a better story.....Kubo is simply writing this manga for a young audience who's not gonna analyze it as vigorously as Ppl 17-20+ would.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts