Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Izanagi definitely saved Madara from Hashirama <3

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Izanagi definitely saved Madara from Hashirama <3

first lets start with nagato...

this is the first time he is introduced to obito:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/36035309/20

this is the last time he is seen before ET:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57640-3...apter-511.html

now look at madara:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/36035309/13
    and here too:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/36035309/15

but now look at his awakening of the rinnegan here:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/36035309/16

same socket as nagato's...left side...
    question is...is there only one eye...hence obito only having one rinnegan?

now,if anyone can show me a pic with nagato showing both eyes...i bow down.but,as of now i believe there is a reason why madara only has one sharingan in...izanagi.

i guess we all kind of assumed there were two eyes(rinnegan set),because of the paths(they all had sets of rinnegans...nagato's puppets and obito's alike).but,we have only seen one eye in living beings(as best as i can put it)...nagato madara and obito.

now,ETed madara does not count of course...
    i know this is an on going theory by alot of guys...but i felt this chapter only confirmed it...

any thoughts on this or pics...let them rip
    get to digging guys...
    Last edited by gnut; October 17, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: izanagi definitely saved madara from hashirama

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    first lets start with nagato...

this is the first time he is introduced to obito:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/36035309/20

this is the last time he is seen before ET:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57640-3...apter-511.html

now look at madara:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/36035309/13
    and here too:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/36035309/15

but now look at his awakening of the rinnegan here:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/36035309/16

same socket as nagato's...left side...
    question is...is there only one eye...hence obito only having one rinnegan?

now,if anyone can show me a pic with nagato showing both eyes...i bow down.but,as of now i believe there is a reason why madara only has one sharingan in...izanagi.

i guess we all kind of assumed there were two eyes(rinnegan set),because of the paths(they all had sets of rinnegans...nagato's puppets and obito's alike).but,we have only seen one eye in living beings(as best as i can put it)...nagato madara and obito.

now,ETed madara does not count of course...
    i know this is an on going theory by alot of guys...but i felt this chapter only confirmed it...

any thoughts on this or pics...let them rip
    get to digging guys...
    im looking for the chapter but when Nagato first awakenes it and when he awakens it killing that rock ninja i am sure it shows both his eyes

Just checked...it shows his right eye(and his left is covered by his hair) and in chapter 606 we see his left eye (and the right is covered by hair) so i think its safe to say he has 2(chapter 446 is where you see his right eye)

chapter 447 page 1 middle pannels you see his Right eye again so he dose have 2 eyes

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-452-8/n...apter-447.html You see both his eyes in this one
    Last edited by number12michael; October 17, 2012 at 05:19 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: izanagi definitely saved madara from hashirama

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    im looking for the chapter but when Nagato first awakenes it and when he awakens it killing that rock ninja i am sure it shows both his eyes

Just checked...it shows his right eye(and his left is covered by his hair) and in chapter 606 we see his left eye (and the right is covered by hair) so i think its safe to say he has 2(chapter 446 is where you see his right eye)

chapter 447 page 1 middle pannels you see his Right eye again so he dose have 2 eyes

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-452-8/n...apter-447.html You see both his eyes in this one
    good find...i overlooked that one and i even went back to the chaps when he was a child...

but here:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-452-12/...apter-447.html
    and here:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-452-13/...apter-447.html

looks as if the power/focus/sight is from/through the left eye...

maybe his right eye is a normal one,but the rinnegan mirrors it somehow...changing the other only while it is activated(shrugs).but,there has to be a reason why madara only has one eye in this flashback...obviously this problem had to arise long before he awakened the rinnegan.
    say...using izanagi against hashirama...

but as i promised...i bow down

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Izanagi definitely saved Madara from Hashirama

And here when he first awakens it: http://www.mangareader.net/93-449-17...apter-444.html
    Besides, Madara said that he implanted Hashirama's cells in his wound. If he had used Izanagi, there wouldn't be a wound.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Izanagi definitely saved Madara from Hashirama

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    And here when he first awakens it: http://www.mangareader.net/93-449-17...apter-444.html
    Besides, Madara said that he implanted Hashirama's cells in his wound. If he had used Izanagi, there wouldn't be a wound.
    good find on the pic...but you are wrong about the izanagi:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-1...apter-510.html
    here is obito after using it against konan...notice his arm is still gone.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

apparently eyes can evolve even if its just one eye as seen in Kakashi/Obito, so its possible.

Apart from all the evidence, I don't think of Madara as someone who would put himself in a position where he'd have to use izanagi (the uchiha only version was not that useful really).

And I still think Madara didn't just decide to attack Hashirama with the fox and defeat him....that is so Narutoish...he must have done his research on the Rikudou literature and concluded he needed Hashirama's DNA to obtain the highest power....so the goal was to get the DNA and come out alive and not bet on something flimsy like Izanagi.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush Re: Izanagi definitely saved Madara from Hashirama

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    apparently eyes can evolve even if its just one eye as seen in Kakashi/Obito, so its possible.

Apart from all the evidence, I don't think of Madara as someone who would put himself in a position where he'd have to use izanagi (the uchiha only version was not that useful really).

And I still think Madara didn't just decide to attack Hashirama with the fox and defeat him....that is so Narutoish...he must have done his research on the Rikudou literature and concluded he needed Hashirama's DNA to obtain the highest power....so the goal was to get the DNA and come out alive and not bet on something flimsy like Izanagi.
    bro,we are talking about hashirama...who not even madara could go into battle with him and just presume to walk away from it.madara had to use izanagi...how else could he fool everyone including hashirama that he was dead?
    if madarawas going on theory about senju dna...then that is flimsier than counting on izanagi(as far as working for you).

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm very true, I forgot that Danzo had it on all the time, that's why I got confused :P

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there is a huge posibility but when madara awoke the rinnegan, those were his real eyes plus i doubt madara will be wiilling to sealed his ems(brother's eyes), 4 ever so he knows techniques of rikudo senin, we don't got knowledge of what kind of techniques, madara knows of rikudk but they got be poweful..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara didn't awaken the Rinnegan until his death... and his eyes were placed inside Nagato's body. But when he fought Hashirama the last time he still had his own eyes. He couldn't have used Izanagi or else the eyes he placed inside of Nagato wouldn't be his true eyes (but they are). Well, one of them wouldn't I mean.

Madara couldn't have used other eyes that he got from other Uchiha to use the Izanagi yet because he hadn't replaced his eyes yet.

And all the "Madara with one eye covered by hair" was a red herring to make us believe Tobi was the true Madara due to (seemingly) missing one eye.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

From the looks of it, Madara never used Izanagi otherwise he wouldn't have been injured to the point of death. Madara did not use Izanagi otherwise Nagato wouldn't have had two Rinnegan. Even if you can't see it on NAGATO, you can see his paths having two eyes. Based on Tobi using the Rikudou jutsu, the paths have the same eyes as their owner, either two Rinnegan or Rinnegan and Sharingan. From this, we can conclude Nagato did have two Rinnegan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    From the looks of it, Madara never used Izanagi otherwise he wouldn't have been injured to the point of death.
    Uchiha only Izanagi is pretty useless. (think "briefest of moments") So he could have still used them and yet gotten hurt. but i don't think Madara would depend on such a weak technique.

bro,we are talking about hashirama...who not even madara could go into battle with him and just presume to walk away from it.madara had to use izanagi...how else could he fool everyone including hashirama that he was dead?
    if madarawas going on theory about senju dna...then that is flimsier than counting on izanagi(as far as working for you).
    it obviously sounds like a good idea, i had also posted about edo madara spamming izanagi.

but i am sure Madara battled Hashirama for a reason other than prick waving...and that is to get the Rinnegan by combining two paths. If his goal was to get the Rinnegan he obviously wouldn't seal his eyes under any circumstance.

About faking his own death, I agree Izanagi is a great way to do it...but it doesn't rule out other ways....like how Obito disappeared for eg.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

During the third ninja war, Yahiko died and Nagato body was fucked up. It was at the end of that same war that Obito was crushed by the rock... so how can Obito meet with a "young" looking Nagato with Yahiko alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    That's the first time we have seen it, otherwise it was covered by his hair, that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

He is not exacly wrong... If you activate Izanagi AFTER the damage is done it can't reverse the damage. Obito activated Izanagi after he lost his hand. So no hand after. Izanagi can only alter the events that happened when Izanagi is active.

Now Madara activating Izanagi to survive Hashirama's last attack and his injury should not exist. Aparently he survived by puting Hashirama DNA in those wounds. I am sure the damage he "fixed" was the damage that would have got him killed.
    So him surviving that last attack with Izanagi should not leave a wound to be fixed. I am sure Madara did not fix a small bruise or a small cut. He fixed that attack that got him "killed".

Now about the eyes. He defenetly has both of them. Nagato would have no way to awaken the Rinnegan from his eyes as he does not have Uchiha DNA.
    Heh not only that he had to w8 a lifetime to get his eyes, Nagato somehow had both when he was a kid.
    Last edited by xXan; October 18, 2012 at 02:04 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    From the looks of it, Madara never used Izanagi otherwise he wouldn't have been injured to the point of death. Madara did not use Izanagi otherwise Nagato wouldn't have had two Rinnegan. Even if you can't see it on NAGATO, you can see his paths having two eyes. Based on Tobi using the Rikudou jutsu, the paths have the same eyes as their owner, either two Rinnegan or Rinnegan and Sharingan. From this, we can conclude Nagato did have two Rinnegan.
    IMO :
    when a RInnegan/EMS user using Izanagi , his eye won't get seal ... They will be able use their eyes after some time , I mean Izangi only has some cool time
    for Rinnegan/EMS !!!
    خداحافظ

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast