Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Izanagi definitely saved Madara from Hashirama <3

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Izanagi definitely saved Madara from Hashirama

I doubt even Kishi would create a spammable Izanagi without Hashirama's DNA involved.

Still its pretty dumb that Madara used Hashirama's cells to survive, since I doubt Hashirama was foolish enough to let him go without being certain of his death, and I also doubt that he implanted Hashirama's tissue or whatever during those moments, since if he did I don't doubt Hashirama would've saw his wounds regenerating

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^obviously he just picked up Hashiramas dismembered arm or something and stuffed it into the hole in his chest like a plug... actually it could have been even a head now that I think about it... would explain the face on Madaras chest. I'am sure regrowing his head wouldn't be much of an issue for Hashirama, thanks to his cells of course.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, he pulled the sword out and then stuffed the arm (or head) into there to stop the bleeding.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    IMO :
    when a RInnegan/EMS user using Izanagi , his eye won't get seal ... They will be able use their eyes after some time , I mean Izangi only has some cool time
    for Rinnegan/EMS !!!
    well the EMS is just about negating the effects of the mangekyou contract

But the Rinnegan gives you yin-yang release (create anything from imagination) and Gedo techniques. Rinnegan users shouldnt need something like Izanagi.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Still its pretty dumb that Madara used Hashirama's cells to survive, since I doubt Hashirama was foolish enough to let him go without being certain of his death, and I also doubt that he implanted Hashirama's tissue or whatever during those moments, since if he did I don't doubt Hashirama would've saw his wounds regenerating
    LOL we dont know dude. For all you know we might have a flashback about Hashirama and he would act all clumsy like Naruto/Obito..maybe he was clumsy...seems to be the senju way

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    ^obviously he just picked up Hashiramas dismembered arm or something and stuffed it into the hole in his chest like a plug... actually it could have been even a head now that I think about it... would explain the face on Madaras chest. I'am sure regrowing his head wouldn't be much of an issue for Hashirama, thanks to his cells of course.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Its not imposible for Hashirama to make a mitake and belive Madara to be dead. Seriously Hashirama was not a bad guy, he was defending his position and the village. When Madara got something that looked like a mortal woud Hashirama probably just walked away. Afte that... I don't know. We could have a ton of posible outcomes.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

if the next chapters confirms that ems don't go blind after using izanagi or izanami than ok it's very possible but if not than it's just pure luck and vital organ avoids

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

What saved Hashirama from Madara were his healing techniques without seals. If he didn't have them, I can't see this guy winning.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@shahdan

We can only hope Kishi is going to recreate that fight in the manga. Show us what happened in a flashback or something. It was probably 1 of the most epic fights you could see in this manga. Huge forests of wood element, Ultimate Susano, Kyuubi etc.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @shahdan

We can only hope Kishi is going to recreate that fight in the manga. Show us what happened in a flashback or something. It was probably 1 of the most epic fights you could see in this manga. Huge forests of wood element, Ultimate Susano, Kyuubi etc.
    Agreed. I really want to see that fight re-created or at least show us a full flash back. Anything goes. The hard, grueling battle is pretty much shrouded in mystery.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    What saved Hashirama from Madara were his healing techniques without seals. If he didn't have them, I can't see this guy winning.
    Then if madara doesn't have the perfect susanoo, hashirama already put him in a cage together with the kyubi.

Without his sharingwn/Ms/ems, madara is just a fodder to hashirama.

And one thing, the healing power of hashirama isn't the reason why he's a freaking monster. Because hashirama's caliber as a ninja that makes him superior to madara.

Remember what madara said to the kages?

Madara : only hashirama can stop me now.

Meaning, only hashirama can stop madara's perfect susanoo. Not by his freaking awesome healing power, but with his awesome and godly caliber.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Then if madara doesn't have the perfect susanoo, hashirama already put him in a cage together with the kyubi.

Without his sharingwn/Ms/ems, madara is just a fodder to hashirama.

And one thing, the healing power of hashirama isn't the reason why he's a freaking monster. Because hashirama's caliber as a ninja that makes him superior to madara.

Remember what madara said to the kages?

Madara : only hashirama can stop me now.

Meaning, only hashirama can stop madara's perfect susanoo. Not by his freaking awesome healing power, but with his awesome and godly caliber.
    Is this a serious post? I can't really tell.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite honestly (and I had this personal opinion on the matter even before I knew about Hashirama's regeneration), but I think he won by outlasting Madara.

MS is well known to be incredibly chakra draining. Not only can Hashirama regenerate, but he can create a forest worth of steel-hard wooden defensive structures to protect from Susanoo weapons and Amaterasu, AND he had regenerating clones, AND he had the ability to subdue Kurama (which likely took hella chakra for Madara to both summon AND control).

I think Madara just threw everything he had at him until he got tired.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Is this a serious post? I can't really tell.
    Yes it is. Healing power of hashirama isn't what makes him a legend. Madara and kabuto clearly stated that hashirama's caliber is entirely on different level even for madara himself.

So, just accept it. Hashirama is much more superior to madara. We don't know anything about their fights, but madara clearly admitted that only hashirama can stop him and his perfect susanoo. So, do you honestly believe hashirama can stop perfect susanoo by his healing power? It doesn't make any sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Yes it is. Healing power of hashirama isn't what makes him a legend. Madara and kabuto clearly stated that hashirama's caliber is entirely on different level even for madara himself.

So, just accept it. Hashirama is much more superior to madara. We don't know anything about their fights, but madara clearly admitted that only hashirama can stop him and his perfect susanoo. So, do you honestly believe hashirama can stop perfect susanoo by his healing power? It doesn't make any sense.
    Question do we know exactly what Madara ment by he took DNA or "Cells"...did he take some of Hashiramas blood...or a piece of his flesh?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast