Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Izanagi definitely saved Madara from Hashirama <3

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Izanagi definitely saved Madara from Hashirama <3

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I'm not sure he broke any logic. Itachi showed us already that ninja can seal an MS jutsu to where it won't activate until certain events take place. Madara used a timer. Itachi used the image of Obito's Sharingan.

Also, I don't know if we can say "Izanagi saved Madara from Hashirama", sense he chose not to revive until far later. He could've just revived himself the moment Hashirama stabbed him and dropped his guard... and then continued fighting.
    I don't agree... First we know that Izanagi can only reverse damage done to the user AFTER its activation. If you get hurt and then you activated it then its meaningless. That its why it was so important for Danzo to activate it before getting hit. That is why Tobi did not get his arm back after he used it... The "splitting of the road" can only happen AFTER the jutsu is activated, in essence its effects things that happened after it was activated...
    Then again I am not surprised with anything Kishi pulls at this point. Its just a big jumble of nonsense.
    Last edited by xXan; June 21, 2014 at 10:36 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree, that's messed up. All of a sudden Izanagi could reverse time for an indeterminate amount of time.

Wasn't it said that Senju DNA is necessary to use Izanagi? I don't think the piece of Hashirama that Madara placed on his mouth counts. And I am more worried about the fact that he lost one of his eyes using Izanagi, thus he should never have two Rinnengans.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I don't agree... First we know that Izanagi can only reverse damage done to the user AFTER its activation. If you get hurt and then you activated it then its meaningless. That its why it was so important for Danzo to activate it before getting hit. That is why Tobi did not get his arm back after he used it... The "splitting of the road" can only happen AFTER the jutsu is activated, in essence its effects things that happened after it was activated...
    Then again I am not surprised with anything Kishi pulls at this point. Its just a big jumble of nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Agree, that's messed up. All of a sudden Izanagi could reverse time for an indeterminate amount of time.

Wasn't it said that Senju DNA is necessary to use Izanagi? I don't think the piece of Hashirama that Madara placed on his mouth counts. And I am more worried about the fact that he lost one of his eyes using Izanagi, thus he should never have two Rinnengans.
    but,i believe it has a lot to do with the strength of the eyes...madara triggered izanagi with his EMS days later(presumably)
    itachi place amaterasu in sasuke's eyes.....

both,obito and danzou used dead uchiha eyes to do izanagi...why not madara?
    the beast king of doujutsus
    Last edited by gnut; June 21, 2014 at 06:16 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan
    I don't agree... First we know that Izanagi can only reverse damage done to the user AFTER its activation.
    Which is exactly what happened. It was never stated that he used Izanagi after he was hurt. Only that Izanagi is what saved him. The jutsu was activated before his death and left in his eye to rewrite his personal history long after his death. The Izanagi time limit didn't matter because it was sealed in a post-activation state outside of time.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/681/14

They even compare it to what Itachi did. The jutsu was already used, but sealed away until a certain time so that it's effects wouldn't take place until that point.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Which is exactly what happened. It was never stated that he used Izanagi after he was hurt. Only that Izanagi is what saved him. The jutsu was activated before his death and left in his eye to rewrite his personal history long after his death. The Izanagi time limit didn't matter because it was sealed in a post-activation state outside of time.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/681/14

They even compare it to what Itachi did. The jutsu was already used, but sealed away until a certain time so that it's effects wouldn't take place until that point.
    Finally!!! A good explanation...

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6