Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Cooking Fest

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Cooking Fest

well ppl, we are getting close to the supposed last arc of Human World. so i am gonna jump the gun and ask what do you think about the CookFest arc?

My view is this arc will be the obligatory ending war of the HW and unfortunately we will have to deal with the Timeskip which we all "love" so much . i know what most of you think about the equinox being close and all but he let it open as half a year as the earliest. so we do have the opening. ooh goody......

The other point i would like to make is that i am not so sure about the location of the war. in the simplest way would you really wage a war when every1 is expecting? no you wont. i think HW attack will be the smoke screen for bishoukukai to strike the 0th biotope and that will be the where the real war gets going. ending will probably be the death or incapacitation of ichiryuu and the members of the 0th biorope ofc.

So what do you guys think? Let's get the gray matter working!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cooking Fest

Well we know Ichiryuu isn't going to defeat Midora, and as we've seen in a certain other manga with the supreme elder getting killed by the big boss from his past (as well as both of the other big 3 mangas over time), that's what will be the turning point here. But there are just so many 0th biotope members who are serious contenders all in their own ways, and we know so little about many of the major bishoukukai members, considering there are clearly fewer revealed so far than have been shown of the 0th biotope. I hope it doesn't devolve into just one big one-sided war though, I'd like to see battles over each part of acacai's full course.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes this war is going to take place in the GW 0 Biotope members vs Bishoukai. The focus of the manga is switching to dangerous GW and hopefully we'll hear from that Dark cook I forget his name. And that shadowy figure that almost cooked Teppei.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

To me it seems like both sides are sending in smaller shock troops to go in. Like ichiryuu send some abck up to cook fest while he in small group went to get 'air'. Since he did mention to the other 0th to leave HW and concentrate on GW i think they all went separate ways to do stuff. I doubt midora will go look for stuff on his own and encountering him now would be too much. I hope gw will be really like hell with extremly dangerous environment and beast. So far new world for one piece is a big let down so i hope it wont go that way. i doubt there will be a time skip since toriko had already finished his training in HW and sufficiently prepared for GW

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

First thing first, this arc will surely epic, secondly I think that this one will open a lot of scenarios.
    For example I don't think that Toriko will be able to defeat Starjun and thus I too think that there will be a TS that will allow Toriko and the others to train even more and then go to the Gourmet World.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe bishokukais will successfully kidnap good chefs at the end of this arc including komatsu...4 heavenly kings and co. will pursue them and end up entering gourmet world where fights will occur and komatsu will be saved...this arc will get over followed by start of gourmet world saga...

New Reply