Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Does Zero Division posses the final or a higher stage of bankai?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 41.03%
  • Nope

10 25.64%
  • May be or may be not

13 33.33%
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero Division Mega Convo Thread

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zero Division Mega Convo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Yes, it seems he knows FGT so he should've learned and maybe used it before. But final boost always gives insane power, even if you took Yuki Ryuunosuke and taught him a variant of FGT, he'd be crazy strong, too. It's not a measure of present strength.
    Aizen said himself that he's NOT on par with Yama. Before being hougyoku'd and immortal. When he's immortal, sure he can't be beaten by Yama, but I'm sure Yama'd give Aizen a ZT North, and ZT North, and another ZT North, and so on until Aizen is sealed again.
    Aizen said "your fighting abilities may even exceed my own" like he wasn't so sure about that. But still Isshin was stronger than him. Aizen was tired when Isshin was just chilled asking if it was his limit. Then he crushed big part of FKT with his Getsuga that really damaged transcendental Aizen. If in simple swordmanship Isshin is above Aizen, he must be better in swordmanship than any captain, and even CC I suppose. Not mentioning, Isshin was using his Shinigami Powers for like second time after regaining them. He must have been rusty, but still above Aizen, who singlehandedly destroyed Gotei 13.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's going to be interesting to see whether or not anyone in the Royal Guard knows about Ichigo, and exactly what their attitude is toward the current Gotei 13 being so weak that they have to depend on a human's help in a crisis. If someone from that squad is appointed the new Captain Commander there is probably going to be some serious reform going on with the way Soul Society does business.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think/hope that Ichigo's father was in zero squad of maybe he was the captain there because Ichigo saw he is a shinigami but after that we learned nothing about him so maybe we'll sim him when the squad zero comes
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I like your sense of humour.
    Quote sigs are getting more and more mainstream.
    No way, a third quote would be creepy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I do hope, Isshin is either part of the Zero Squad or at least, use to be a member of them. Yeah, until Aizen pulled the whole Hougyoku thing out his a$$, Isshin had him on the ropes. Hougyoku is what made Aizen more powerful and strong enough to take on "Final Getsuga Tenshou". Otherwise, he would've been obliterated by Ichigo.

Most likely, will see Hikifune and what she can do in battle. Can't wait for Hiyori's reaction, when those two meet again.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I believe that average members of Zero Squad should be at least at Byakuya's level or higher. Otherwise there won't be a real point in them beeing an ultimate defense of Soul King.
    It would be interesting if Ishin would have been a member of Squad Zero, but I won't be dissapointed if he wasn't one and was just a Captain long ago.
    Also it might have been interesting if Ichi's grandpa or some other relative might be indeed an older member of Zero Squad.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber34 View Post
    It's going to be interesting to see whether or not anyone in the Royal Guard knows about Ichigo, and exactly what their attitude is toward the current Gotei 13 being so weak that they have to depend on a human's help in a crisis. If someone from that squad is appointed the new Captain Commander there is probably going to be some serious reform going on with the way Soul Society does business.
    Now this I'd love to see. Bach did say that the Gotei 13 had gone soft so perhaps the Royal guard will introduce ruthlessness like the quincies are. They might even blame Ichigo and say he shouldn't concern himself anymore with their crisis but we know that attempt will fail. They will need his help but I suspect they will realise this the moment they get their asses handed to them then they will have no choice but to beg for Ichigo's help.

LOL my imagination is running wild but I can see this happening somehow.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if they know about Ichi, then they should know that he isn't actually a human, but a hybrid as his father is Shinigami.
    So even if they won't be pleased on Gotei being really weak against Quincies, they don't have to blame Ichigo, since he was the one who managed to take down more Quincies than most of the Captains combined (except for Yama and Kenpachi).
    Still, I agree that it seems that they would be way more ruthless compared to current Cpatains. I also believe they will be pissed that some of the Captains gave up their Bankais to Sternenritter, cause these Bankais can just power these Quincies even more. It's good that two of those who stole Bankais are already dead by Yama's hand, otherwise it would be a big trouble for Shinigami to handle them. Especially As Nodt as his Quincy special power was also damn fearsome and in a combo with Senbonzakura it was really broken.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, if they know about Ichi, then they should know that he isn't actually a human, but a hybrid as his father is Shinigami.
    So even if they won't be pleased on Gotei being really weak against Quincies, they don't have to blame Ichigo, since he was the one who managed to take down more Quincies than most of the Captains combined (except for Yama and Kenpachi).
    Still, I agree that it seems that they would be way more ruthless compared to current Cpatains. I also believe they will be pissed that some of the Captains gave up their Bankais to Sternenritter, cause these Bankais can just power these Quincies even more. It's good that two of those who stole Bankais are already dead by Yama's hand, otherwise it would be a big trouble for Shinigami to handle them. Especially As Nodt as his Quincy special power was also damn fearsome and in a combo with Senbonzakura it was really broken.
    Ass Nodt might still be alive, just as Buzzbee is. Seems like Yama held back when he attacked them.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Ass Nodt might still be alive, just as Buzzbee is. Seems like Yama held back when he attacked them.
    Why did you think he held back? They simply survived... >.< He wanted to kill'em all. He didn't have a reason to let them live.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it depends. We might see As Nodt and that creepy guy who confronted Rose comming back, but I hope only Mohawk guy managed to survive just to showcase his strength. Also it would be too complicated to get back a damn strong character with good Bankai, especially when current Captains seem useless even wityhout their opponents using Bankais.
    Also if all of those three would be alive it would make Yama's participation in War close to useless and it would be not only a pity, but some bad feeling after a death of a great man.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure I agree with Isshin outclassing Aizen. The one hit he landed with that Kido didn't actually do anything. Aizen bounced back and countered with his own Kido, though having said that, Isshin took that hit rather well. He wasn't unscathed, but it wasn't nearly enough to stop him. Still, it was the only damage done between either of them before Aizen's transformations. Plus, the only reason Aizen began slowing down was because his body was on the verge of being changed by the Hogyoku. Still, Isshin did a lot better than most captains against him.
    I wouldn't expect every member of Zero Squad to be a strong as Aizen, otherwise the Vandenreich just don't have a chance, and that would be a bit dull, wouldn't it?

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    He wasn't unscathed, but it wasn't nearly enough to stop him. Still, it was the only damage done between either of them before Aizen's transformations. Plus, the only reason Aizen began slowing down was because his body was on the verge of being changed by the Hogyoku. Still, Isshin did a lot better than most captains against him.
    Isshin sent Aizen flying with one finger. Then the fight continued, but we switched to Gin and Ichigo. When we got back, Isshin was chilled and calm, when Aizen was slowing down. He said he was at his limit as a Shinigami.

He slowed down because of Hogyoku? Baseless asumption, so I'll just ignore that.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Isshin sent Aizen flying. Then what?

http://www.mangareader.net/94-50186-...apter-399.html

Aizen wasn't damaged in the least. After that, Isshin starts swinging with his sword, and Aizen dodges every blow.
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-50186-...apter-399.html
    Then he counters with Raikouhou. Neither of them really harmed each other, but Aizen at least managed to connect a hit that left Isshin a scratch.

And it's hardly a baseless assumption that Aizen was slowing down because he was on the verge of transforming, since on the very next page - he begins transforming... You don't think having your body changed completely calls for a pause?

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    And it's hardly a baseless assumption that Aizen was slowing down because he was on the verge of transforming, since on the very next page - he begins transforming... You don't think having your body changed completely calls for a pause?
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-50586-...apter-400.html

We see Aizen panting (or whatever these small clouds are) and not standing straight (damn, can't find a word to describe it). We even see some bruises. ThenIsshin asks him if it's his limit like he was fighting a kid. He didn't say anything like "ABANDON YOUR ARROGANCE MERE HUMAN" like he did with Ichigo. He agreed. He knew if they fought longer, he'd lose.

Have you changed completely to know how it feels? As far as I know, Hogyoku was transforming Aizen when he was at his limits and was about to die/lose. He was losing to Isshin, he wanted to get stronger, he did. He got cut by Ichigo deeply, he transformed. He was "killed" by Gin, he transformed. And before being transformed he wasn't slowing down. It's just baseless assumption. You want to boost Aizen's strength and try to explain why Isshin was stronger. Good luck with that. Without any proof, without assuming strange things don't even reply. Prove it to me without assuming anything. Then I'll agree with you.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The transformations brought on by Gin and Ichigo were different. With Gin, it was because the fear and desperation of impending death pushed him further. With Ichigo, he claims it was because the Hogyoku was unwilling to let him lose, though it's more likely that he was just pushed by pure rage. In this case, he transformed because as he says, the Hogyoku finally understood his will to go higher. It was nothing to do with Isshin pushing him.

I'm not sure what proof I can give you here. The implication seems pretty clear to me. Isshin asks if he's reached his limit, and Aizen retorts in his snide way that he's reached the end of his time as a Shinigami. It's clearly just Aizen playing with words. The type of proof you're demanding is the same type that would require you to show me the pages where Isshin actually starts overpowering Aizen. They don't exist. All that was shown was a little bit of back and forth between them, where neither side really hurt the other. Incidentally, Isshin is the one with the bruises.

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast