Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Does Zero Division posses the final or a higher stage of bankai?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 41.03%
  • Nope

10 25.64%
  • May be or may be not

13 33.33%
New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero Division Mega Convo Thread

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zero Division Mega Convo Thread

I believe Yamamoto's recommendation was indeed the key factor. Or perhaps Yamamoto didn't make his recommendations directly but I guess he used to inform Royal Dimension about the captains and send them reports which would certainly influence the decision of the king or RGs. Since the king doesn't have direct contact with the captains, it's expected that his most reliable source would be the captain commander.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Zero squad arrives- the royal guards x5-

ok so they are tough, and rough, and are uber strong. but I see a flaw that is apparent and needs to be resolved.

Each of the 5 has a zanpaktou- each has bankai, the Quincy can steal bankais... even strong ones. so are these captains going to fight the quncy in shikai mode.
    And if they are uber strong, is their shikai = to a normal captains bankai? I just dont see how they are supposed to kick bachs ass in this.

Im thinking they are going to end up dissing ichigo and giving him shit for his bankai getting broken- I expect arrogance on thier part. I also would love for isshin to reveal to ichigo how to repair his bankai, and possibly reveal that isshins bankai was broken at one time. father son training is uber cool.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't expect it to be only 5 members and all of them have goofy faces
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    Zero squad arrives- the royal guards x5-

ok so they are tough, and rough, and are uber strong. but I see a flaw that is apparent and needs to be resolved.

Each of the 5 has a zanpaktou- each has bankai, the Quincy can steal bankais... even strong ones. so are these captains going to fight the quncy in shikai mode.
    And if they are uber strong, is their shikai = to a normal captains bankai? I just dont see how they are supposed to kick bachs ass in this.

Im thinking they are going to end up dissing ichigo and giving him shit for his bankai getting broken- I expect arrogance on thier part. I also would love for isshin to reveal to ichigo how to repair his bankai, and possibly reveal that isshins bankai was broken at one time. father son training is uber cool.
    Maybe they'll compensate for the bankai-stealing with their Kido and Shikai.
    And who knows what other skills they have? Look at Isshin's fingerflick.

And maybe their skills, shikai and teamwork are so overpowered that they can do it.
    Who knows, maybe just maybe their bankais can't even be stolen.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    And if they are uber strong, is their shikai = to a normal captains bankai? I just dont see how they are supposed to kick bachs ass in thi
    If there was a Shikai capable of that feat, it would have been Ryuujin Jakka.
    They are probably going to defeat SR soldiers, I guess. Bach looks invincible at this point. Maybe even Haschwald is a tough ask.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

But they're above Yamamoto or equal to him? Because there is no hope for them if they're not stronger.

Anyway, after so many cool characters and thing people, I'm glad they're goofy-like.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah,I too am glad they aren't that serious,besides that little beauty,the other RG look like they're at a party,not a torn SS.

I do wonder though,if any of them doesn't use a Zanpakutou,but is strong as hell,kinda like Yoruichi.

I find it hard to believe that any of them isn't actually at least Yama-jii level or close to him,otherwise there would be no point for them to show up,and there would be no point for Juha to be so wary of them or even take them into consideration.I reckon there is another fact,hidden,unknown to us,that made Juha take a special approach to the RG.Otherise,if the RG are indeed somewhere between senior captain and Yama-jii level,Juha would have simply used his SR or maybe he himself would have taken care of the RG,stealing their Bankais and killing them.No,I think there's a catch to these RG,and it'll be revealed soon.(I hope)As for the catch,I don't have any ideas what it might be...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I was well off with my estimate of 20 or 30 members, haha. This is still good though. I guess we get 5 well-rounded characters and no fodder.

I have a feeling one of these guys is indeed stronger than Yamamoto.

http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...07-page-8.html

I think his line on this page means something. That he would use the words "one thousand years" when he's been around much longer suggests to me that some time ago, a stronger person was born.

I think it's the beardy guy with the beads. He kind of strikes me as an anti-Yamamoto, in some weird way. It would be funny if the strongest member turns out to be the fat lady, though.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...07-page-8.html

I think his line on this page means something. That he would use the words "one thousand years" when he's been around much longer suggests to me that some time ago, a stronger person was born.
    I would say it's Isshin. I wrote about him like yesterday, so I don't think I have to explain why. :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed with g0dzax, I get the feeling the Zero division will ultimately go down...not without a fight ofc

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I expect the Zero Division to take down some SR with ease, but then Bach will reveal he has elite soldiers that can counter the Zero Squad,and they'll probably draw or something or be forced to retreat.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I expect the Zero Division to take down some SR with ease, but then Bach will reveal he has elite soldiers that can counter the Zero Squad,and they'll probably draw or something or be forced to retreat.
    That might be a possibility but they are the last defense and the most powerful force for SS now. They abandoned Soul King's protection and it bothers me. If they can be defeated by underlings of Juha, I don't see how can SS survive.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering if the "Zero Division" even needs Bankai to fight some of the Sternritter. After all, Kenpachi did pretty well, before being defeated.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    I'm wondering if the "Zero Division" even needs Bankai to fight some of the Sternritter. After all, Kenpachi did pretty well, before being defeated.
    Exactly. I am sure, ZD can handle SRs without their bankai. Kenpachi has already proven that the bankai isn't there is all to a captain.

Anyone thinks ZD may have maxed out their zanpktou's ability? We saw Ichigo's FGT, a form no other captain has achieved or we have seen them to posses. I am basing my theory on an other theory, which is Isshin being a former ZD captain. It reinforces my theory in a way. Isshin knew about FGT and FGT made Ichigo far stronger than anything we have seen, exception could be Yama. We know ZD posses strength greater than Gotei 13 combined. There is a chance they posses the final or at least a higher stage of bankai.

I may as well put it as a poll option.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be pretty freaky if the RG was there to keep the 'soul king' on the side of the Soul Reaper's, if that's the case then who is now looking after the 'Soul King' would be pretty crap if these guys get trampled worse then the G13, which to be fair could seriously happen
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast