Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Does Zero Division posses the final or a higher stage of bankai?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 41.03%
  • Nope

10 25.64%
  • May be or may be not

13 33.33%
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Zero Division Mega Convo Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zero Division Mega Convo Thread

I expect a no incantation Hado 99 from one of these guys

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    That might be a possibility but they are the last defense and the most powerful force for SS now. They abandoned Soul King's protection and it bothers me. If they can be defeated by underlings of Juha, I don't see how can SS survive.
    Ehh I wasn't thinking of guys stronger than them just guys that could fight on their level. I don't think Squad Zero is all it will take to win the war. Bach must have other plans.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if the Zero Squad is presently in Soul Society wouldn't it still be nearly impossible to invade the Royal palace without some type of key to open that dimension?
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What we have to consider is that it is very likely aizen could not just open the kings dimension by creating the pillar. The pillar is merely the means of transportation between the dimensions as far as we have been told. So either the pillar has the means to open the kings dimension (its own key or remote or whatever) or the dimension is opened by someone inside each time the pillar is to go inside or out.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I suppose that makes sense. I wonder if the the Zero Squad listens directly to the Soul King or if they do answer to Central 46 as well? I'm under the impression they are of higher authority than the normal SS captains being the protectors of the Soul King and all.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL it would be actually really weird if the RG are under the authority of Central 46.No,given the fact that these guys are so special they do not answer to the central 46,they can do whatever the hell they want in SS,and this fact is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by kkck
    What we have to consider is that it is very likely aizen could not just open the kings dimension by creating the pillar. The pillar is merely the means of transportation between the dimensions as far as we have been told. So either the pillar has the means to open the kings dimension (its own key or remote or whatever) or the dimension is opened by someone inside each time the pillar is to go inside or out.
    Well,given the fact that we have a key my guess would be that to actually open the pillar you have to use the key on it.That,or the pillar does transport you to the Royal Palace,but there is a gate there,that you need to open with the ouken to enter the palace.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Shunsui says the pillar is the "preferred" method of transport for the RG, so it's probably not the only one. The Ouken may function more like a zanpakuto does when opening a senkaimon. Maybe the pillar is faster, or the RG just like to make a flashy entrance. Like when Ulquiorra and Yammy first turned up in Karakura Town, they smashed into the ground from above like a meteor, when they could instead have opened a Garganta and simply walked out. Whilst one needs a key to enter the Royal Realm from the outside, I'm sure people iwithn the Royal Realm can control movement to and from it freely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who's the non-white guy in the Zero Squad with the sunglasses....?. anyone...?.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    It's safe to assume no one will know until next week probably. It'll be revealed in time don't worry, just be happy he's in the Royal Guard and not fodder.
    Last edited by eefrit; November 22, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Zero Division Mega Convo Thread

the f**k you mean "be happy"?.

If the buddha was treated in the same fashion, "everyone reading" Bleach would be talking about that sh*t, so don't try to make it like i'm complaining or anything. just pointing out how f**ked up that was, i didn't even see the guy's face in this chapter, because the damn word bubble covers him up in the third page. that's bullsh*t and i dare one of you Mods to try and infract me on this.

just don't tell me "cultural appearance" doesn't matter in forms of entertainment like this. period.
    LOL. Perhaps the black guy had business with a vizard captain wh is currently not there atm ^_^

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Tosen's lost brother
    Last edited by Zehahaha; November 22, 2012 at 05:20 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the f**k you mean "be happy"?.

If the buddha was treated in the same fashion, "everyone reading" Bleach would be talking about that sh*t, so don't try to make it like i'm complaining or anything. just pointing out how f**ked up that was, i didn't even see the guy's face in this chapter, because the damn word bubble covers him up in the third page. that's bullsh*t and i dare one of you Mods to try and infract me on this.

just don't tell me "cultural appearance" doesn't matter in forms of entertainment like this. period.
    You want to know the truth? I know exactly how you feel. You see my avatar? I'm just happy there is somebody that looks like him on the Royal Guard when it easily could have been another character. I want there to be more characters in the same vein as Tousen and Yoruichi, but obviously there isn't anything you, I, or anybody else who feels the same as we do can do about it now. I go through the same thing with mainstream comics and honestly, it's gotten to the point where I can't even look at a DC or Marvel comic without getting pissed off with the lack of diversity, but that's a story for another day.

I get why you are angry, but again, at this point in time, there isn't much to be done.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Just pointing this out, none of the manga characters are actually white. The lot of them are Japanese/Asian... except chad(mestizo) and probably the stern rittern (who seem to have german roots).

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

do they look "asian / japanese" to you, n***a...?.

they look like they straight out of Orange County. "Token" more like than "Tousen", i red between lines on that one too, Kubo.

p.s., Hikifune is the strongest of Zero Squad.
    That is just perception. Other than obvious exceptions japanese mangaka don't actually make a point of drawing white people(seriously, do you really think 99% of mangaka draw only white people? That would be stupid considering their market is still Japan). As far as they are concerned the characters they draw are always Japanese/asian (unless specifically said otherwise). To them that is just how a standard person looks (and for a japanese a standard person is Japanese). If you were to actually ask the mangaka or anyone in Japan what race a standard character is they would simply say it is Japanese. A character appearing white is just western perception but that is actually far from what mangaka usually do or even think they are doing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    That is just perception. Other than obvious exceptions japanese mangaka don't actually make a point of drawing white people(seriously, do you really think 99% of mangaka draw only white people? That would be stupid considering their market is still Japan). As far as they are concerned the characters they draw are always Japanese/asian (unless specifically said otherwise). To them that is just how a standard person looks (and for a japanese a standard person is Japanese). If you were to actually ask the mangaka or anyone in Japan what race a standard character is they would simply say it is Japanese. A character appearing white is just western perception but that is actually far from what mangaka usually do or even think they are doing.

yeah, but you obviously know that "Tousen", "Yoruichi" and "Killer Bee" in the mangas have one thing in common that all the other 99% of characters don't, right?.

don't defend ignorance, man. seriously. i like manga, but it's obvious how things are quote on quote "perceived" and don't rationalize that fact.
    that's all i'm saying.

New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast