Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ginjo VS Zaraki Kenpachi

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ginjo VS Zaraki Kenpachi

Quote Originally Posted by XXGenesis View Post
    Why would I waste my time writing in detail why Ginjou was the weakest villain
    It would be a waste of time because you would be completely unable to back up your claim, which goes against everything established in the manga. Also, I would ignore any of your attempts to use the anime as evidence.

to a noob
    stfu u scrub i show u my lvl 400 main n ull see

that is bringing up false info from hundreds of chapters ago......-_-.
    I don't even know what is the proper reaction to this. I can either laugh at your preposterous accusation or feel offended by it. False information? How? You see, if you are going to say something like this you better be ready to back it up, but you can't, so to me it looks like you are bailing out.

Hating on Kenpachi it's ok he has many haters
    And now you accuse me of hating Kenpachi. I love him as a character and how he fights, but I'm not going to make things up about his power when in the manga he's just shown as a niche fighter who gets lucky.

Ginjou fanboy don't understand it since he's featless!!
    And now I'm a Ginjo fanboy too! But what got me was calling him featless, when I've shown how strong he is and how weak Kenpachi would be in comparison. Sure you can bring the ignorant argument that Kenpachi beat a Bankai, killed the 5th and 0 Espadas and killed 3 Stern Ritters but that would be just you blatantly disregarding the details that led him to victory.

He burns Ichigo a lil bit with a GT, and gives him minor wounds with his Bankia....Lmao easiest win for Ichigo no black GT even needed.
    And this is just you ignoring how strong Ichigo became even though Kubo has been showcasing Ichigo's strength time and time again since the time skip, which for some reason most people don't even notice it. Not even spoon feeding works with a stubborn baby.

I'm not even responding to you after this cause you obviously have a comprehension disorder. Kenpachi owns low Diff....as with any other captain would destroy him.
    Right, so you are giving up?
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that an importan thing here is Kuugos mental state in his fight with Ichigo. As the fight continued he started to thing about the past, and about Ichigo and about everythin just not about fighting. In Bleach resolve i50% of the fight, its the ssame in really life. Ginjou lost his motivation and he lost that hight prettym easly. If he would be focused the fight would be much longer and not one sided at all.
    Ichigo is like a faster version of Zaraki with a long range attack. Kuugo is pretty much the same he would winn with Keny. Imho simply because he just like Ichigo is abetter evrsion of Zaraki. Its not like Zaraki would be able to catch Ginjou himself of his sword. The ony thinh Zaraki could do is to let Kuugo stab him but Kuugos sword isnt a small knife, Geting stabed by it isnt a good idead.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope to see kenpachi fighting more as he did vs ichigo in the SS and especial after he get train by the first kenpachi.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i hope to see kenpachi fighting more as he did vs ichigo in the SS and especial after he get train by the first kenpachi.
    He's gonna be extra GAR after his training with the original Kenpachi. I totally see him rebelling from her teachings and Unohana is gonna have to make him her buotch..and then he'll start listening..and at the end of the training surpass her.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Silverwolf442's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the fight could got either way. Zaraki could win, but not without high difficulty. Same for Ginjou. As I look, alot of peple seem to think Ginjou was pure fodder. I fail to see how he is. I reread the manga, and running down his battle with Ichigo, he's not as pathetic as some make him. I did an short essay on their fight. Here's a copy and pasted quote.

Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi takes it. The guy soloe'd 3 sternritters. One of them bieng as strong as him,another one possibly went into his volstandig and one of them was in base. Then his patched reiatsu actually affected the guy that was strong enough to cut ichigo's blade into 2. He even withstood yam's heat while near death and in a coma something royd needs his blut for. Ginou might be lucky if he forces him to unpatch but he ain't beating kenpachi.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi would dominate easy mode, probably get slashed up here and there startled by the Hollow-Bankai.. but that's it. I don't even see him removing his eye-patch for that one.

THIS Kenpachi.. is the one that killed 3 Sternritters effortlessly. To think that he would lose from trash like Ginjo is laughable to say the least. And I'm talking about the restricted-Kenpachi. The unleashed Kenpachi would solo everyone there including the good guys effortlessly.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3