Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who is the strongest?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Tezuka Kunimitsu

The results are hidden 0%
  • Yukimura Seiichi

• Sanada Gen'ichirou

• Echizen Ryoma

• Irie Kanata

• Oni Juujirou

• Ochi Tsukimitsu

• Niou Masaharu

• Tooyama Kintarou

• Atobe Keigo

• Mouri Jusaburou

• Fuji Shuusuke

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Bonus Round] Singles 1

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Bonus Round] Singles 1

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Until it has been said that Momo has a brain, he doesn't. Only the characters that have been specifically stated to have brains must have them.
    Spoiler show

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Until it has been said that Momo has a brain, he doesn't. Only the characters that have been specifically stated to have brains must have them.
    Just pathetic. This is your way of running from the fact you are wrong in saying Fuji has Insight.

By your logic, the Brain which is a necessity for humans to live is the same as PoT Insight, an ability that gives the user a tennis advantage.
    You are implying they are the same. Instead of admitting you are wrong you have made yourself look extremely intelligent here.
    Nice move Fayte. Nice move.

By your argument, Tezuka, Atobe, Shiraishi and Akutsu have no livers because until it has been said they have livers.

Going by your post, it seems you didn't know this. PoT abilities and vital organs are very different things Fayte.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Just pathetic. This is your way of running from the fact you are wrong in saying Fuji has Insight.

By your logic, the Brain which is a necessity for humans to live is the same as PoT Insight, an ability that gives the user a tennis advantage.
    Insight is not a PoT technique. It is an aspect of human intelligence. Anybody can have insight about anything, which means it is not subject to the PoT universe.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Oni Juijiuro obfcourse will take the win. Pretty obvious, I dont see Yukimura beating hiim just yet.
    A all rounder player who used 1 technique to deal with momo ( a power player) ? I don't think someone in his caliber would defeat him for now.
    No plot advancement or future upgrades for these middle schooler they will be crushed by Oni.
    I could only see serious IRIE who can only match him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillaicecream View Post
    Oni Juijiuro obfcourse will take the win. Pretty obvious, I dont see Yukimura beating hiim just yet.
    A all rounder player who used 1 technique to deal with momo ( a power player) ? I don't think someone in his caliber would defeat him for now.
    No plot advancement or future upgrades for these middle schooler they will be crushed by Oni.
    I could only see serious IRIE who can only match him.
    Really?

I'll say to you the MS who can beat him.

Yukimura: Of course he can, BJK will be easily returned, Yukimura will have trouble with his next shot but is a special technique (B.Tomahawk), so he'll deal with it. In rally, Yukimura is really strong and there's no proof he's below Oni, Oni's also slow, remember that it was hard for him to reach Momo's drop shot on the first chapters. Also, Yukimura can set his dream technique on Oni, nothing says he won't be affected by it and that he'll think he's winning when he's being utterlly crushed.

Echizen: No need to explain, plot power plus Muga auras and some crazy improvements.

Sanada: With his BA, and probably some upgrade, even if he can hit only 5 balls and Oni 10, that doesn't mean he won't defeat him, it's not a matter that Oni hits more balls than him, I see Sanada winning.

And finally Tezuka, with POP and his current level, Oni would be bageled.

And probably Akutsu, but not sure about that one. Oni will be easily surpassed by most of the MS in the future, but for now, I only see Echizen, Yukimura, Sanada defeating him, while Tezuka would crush him

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Really?

I'll say to you the MS who can beat him.

Yukimura: Of course he can, BJK will be easily returned, Yukimura will have trouble with his next shot but is a special technique (B.Tomahawk), so he'll deal with it. In rally, Yukimura is really strong and there's no proof he's below Oni, Oni's also slow, remember that it was hard for him to reach Momo's drop shot on the first chapters. Also, Yukimura can set his dream technique on Oni, nothing says he won't be affected by it and that he'll think he's winning when he's being utterlly crushed.

Echizen: No need to explain, plot power plus Muga auras and some crazy improvements.

Sanada: With his BA, and probably some upgrade, even if he can hit only 5 balls and Oni 10, that doesn't mean he won't defeat him, it's not a matter that Oni hits more balls than him, I see Sanada winning.

And finally Tezuka, with POP and his current level, Oni would be bageled.

And probably Akutsu, but not sure about that one. Oni will be easily surpassed by most of the MS in the future, but for now, I only see Echizen, Yukimura, Sanada defeating him, while Tezuka would crush him
    @Yukimura beating Oni I strongly disagree.
    Do you think Oni will be overwhelmed and will suffer a defeat from his YIPS/Dreams Tech?
    Thats just unrealistic, that ain't happening and will never happen considering he's from top 5 Hsers. top HSers must have a way to deal with it or to suppress it.
    There's no way the Gate keeper will be just sold with just a YIPS tech. OMG I can't just imagine it. come on, there is a very huge gap from the both of them. considering he only needs 1 BJK to kill momo's wrist.
    maybe in the near future Yuki can beat him but not just yet.

@Echizen considering He came back from mountain training, He must have an impressive asspull. Even he have new tech to showcase, in contrast Oni also has so many tricks up his sleeve too and so many techniques to show. The Gate keeper from Hell won't go down easily.

@Sanada hmm, a bit difficult considering he has controlled his BA now. But judging from the appearance of ONI. The GATE KEEPER OF HELL will never be beaten just without a very good show.

@as for Tezuka he is a GOD of tennis now, But there's still so many things to reveal from Oni.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Insight is not a PoT technique. It is an aspect of human intelligence. Anybody can have insight about anything, which means it is not subject to the PoT universe.
    Except in PoT, having Insight is a tennis ability.
    Those with this tennis ability are known to have it because others have commented and recognized that they have it.

Konomi has had it written that Atobe and Momoshiro have Insight.
    Chitose and Tezuka can access a form of Insight through the Muga Door.

Fuji has not been stated to have Insight. It's that simple.
    There is Motion Vision in real life and there is Motion Vision in PoT.
    There is Insight in real life and Insight in PoT.
    Different things.

In PoT they always put so much on emphasis on those who have Insight, making it clear that besides them, nobody has Insight.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Tezuka Kunimitsu: 4 votes
    Yukimura Seiichi: 7 votes
    Sanada Gen'ichirou: 2 votes
    Echizen Ryoma: 0 votes
    Irie Kanata: 1 vote
    Oni Juujirou: 1 vote
    Ochi Tsukimitsu: 0 votes