Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kabuto

9 33.33%
  • Minato/Jman

18 66.67%
New Reply
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Kabuto vs Jiraiya and Minato

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kabuto vs Jiraiya and Minato

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    He never defeated Tobi, Tobi got back up like it was nothing and retreated.
    his arm fell off. He was also stabbed in the chest. That's FORCED to retreat.

Meh, this has gone past the point of fun. So last post regarding the matter.

Seriously Rikudou's image just states that Madara told Obito what he knew, stating that because of it they share the same strength is ungrounded, with this logic Hiruzen and so forth Yondaime should be as strong as Hashirama. Saying Obito didn't applied all of his strength is as good argument as saying he took the rasengan for the hell of it.

Stating that your inferences are implied in the manga (crazy talk if you need a comfortable translation) means no evidence.

I have merely pointed out the facts: Minato has never been touched in the manga, not once, unless when he wanted to protect his recently born child. So unless a weakened Naruto is at the back of the fight there's nothing to tell you Kabuto has the skill to land a hit on him. However Minato can strike an A levelled fast attacker (A is the second fastest ninja in the manga; meaning he WILL land the strike) mid-lariat. That's crazy fast. No matter how much Kabuto can regenerate he clearly has a limit otherwise why avoid any attacks?, this can only infer that eventually he will die (even if I take your pathetic argument that Rasengans the size of your upper body aren't strong enough). Kabuto can't win against Minato. He has no remarkable speed to land a hit nor has he any trick to prevent him from fleeing. I am not saying Kabuto sucks, unlike you who are clearly gangin up on Minato, but he can't land a hit. If we take the argument that Itachi will pound Jiraya because he has JUST the right tools to do so then we must deduce that Kabuto, despite having a 'superior level' according to you guys, having no way to actually restrain the Kage has no hope to land a hit on him, while Minato has such skill, and the power to harm him (even if he regenerates) as well.

Common sword slashing through your immortal's ultimate defence
    A slash from Minato's Kunai
    Last edited by Sevenheadedmirror; October 31, 2012 at 04:52 PM.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I am not saying Kabuto sucks, unlike you who are clearly gangin up on Minato, but he can't land a hit.
    Uhm... Hakugeki or Tayuyas Genjutsu?

He can just paralyze everyone around him and then casually chop their heads off while they are unable to move.

Also, Minato isn't the only one who just needs to touch an oppenent to fuck him up:
    http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v19/c164/10.html
    http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v19/c164/11.html

All it takes is a brief contact and his opponent ends up crippled.

And where did anyone say Minato sucks? I already said he's one of the top tier ninjas of this series... but its just fact he's not alone up there.
    Last edited by LnDRash; October 31, 2012 at 07:46 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Not hit, touched. There was a bruise on Minato's noses showing Ee had touched him before he had managed to teleport away. And Tobi "touched" Minato twice. How is it bull when Kirabi had thrown out a tentacle quite fae before Kinato even knew what had happen? Had Kirabi aimed for Minato instead of Ee, Minato wouldn't have been aware enough to teleport.
    Kishi either forgot or messed up with the drawing, because you later see that the bruise isn't here.
    Also no, Obito touched Yondaime only once for sure ( when he grabbed him ), in their last bout I don't think Obito made contact before Yondaime teleported. If so then it wouldn't explain why Yondaime triumphed, since as he admitted himself Kamui was superior to Hiraishin.

As for Bee, how do we know it?
    If Yondaime can react to Obito materializing behind him ( when we know he completely erases his presence when he's intangible, meaning Yondaime reacted the split second after Obito materialized ) I think he can react just fine to an attack.

Quote Quote:
    Kabuto was shown fast enough to avoid Susaoo's arrows, which were noted as being insanely fast. Outside of Hiraishin, Minato wasn't shown all that fast. If Tobi could keep up with him, Kabuto should be able too and shouldn't have much of a problem with with Minato just suddenly appearing due to his sensory ability, especially if he figures out Hiraishin's flaw like Ee did.
    Its not Hiraishin level, but he still dodged a full powered Kyuubi from point blank range while teleporting to save Kushina, so we can assume he's still faster than Kabuto even without Hiraishin.
    Still as you said Sage Mode is a great counter to fast users, so yeah

Quote Quote:
    Itachi saved them, he didn't use them as a distraction. And in a one on one battle, Nagato wouldn't get to the point of using Chibaku Tensei. Orochimaru did fight both Jiraiya and Tsunade for a while.
    Itachi saved them the first time because Nagato was paying attention to Bee and Naruto, and had his connected vision suddenly cut off, meaning he couldn't keep track of Itachi, considering also Kabuto didn't knew Nagato was a sensor.

With one arm Nagato was grabbing Naruto, with the other(s) he was grabbing Bee, considering he also lacked mobility I doubt he could've dodged Itachi.
    I mean we're still talking about 3 top tiers at the same time.

As for Oro, that was mostly Manda, when Oro fought the both of them Tsunade punched him in the jaw, after which they retired

Quote Quote:
    How is it false? Orochimaru doesn't have the advantages that Kabuto have, like Sage sensory. We've already seen Sage Mode allows the user to sense the unseen, like how Naruto sensed the King of Hell. And unless the Shinigami is faster then like Susanoo's arrow, which it doesn't appear to be, Kabuto should very well be capable of dodging it. Don't forget, that both Sarutobi and Minato first prevented their targets from moving, implying that simply throwing out the seal isn't enough. Not to mention, that Minato standing around forming handseals is gonna be a huge tip-off that something is coming.
    Pretty good point, even though we don't know if the King of Hell becomes visible when resurrecting someone or not.
    And yes, the, like, 20 handseals and more would be pretty difficult to "mask".

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I thought Kakuzu used two raiton or two jutsu, but he definitely had two attacks when it was near Shikamaru adn Chouji. Kakashi needed one raikiri each.
    I went and reread it, and you're right, the jutsu definitely split at the beginning, thou it doesn't change the fact that Kakuzu's B rank overcame Kakashi's S rank, which means a stronger user can overcome even a rank issue.
    Considering also Kabuto has the elemental advantage over Goemon...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

No name-callings, the thread is about Kabuto vs Minato and Jiraiya, not how biased users are.
    So keep going gentlemen - UB

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

It was shown, what with Madara teaching him everything he currently knows, that Obito was holding back when he fought Minato. He was capable of using alot more then just Kamui in that fight.

Not once did I claim that only genjutsu could defeat Kabuto. Don't make stuff up.

Alone or as a team, there's nothing they could do. Minato ain't "pounding" Kabuto in the slightest. You keep mentioning "Jiraiya on Itachi's level", as if that's all that matters. And no, Minato isn't more powerful the Sasuke. Faster perhaps, but not more powerful. And there in lies the rub. Itachi and Sasuke had factors like Izanami, Amaterasu, Raiton to negate his liquification, Totsuka blade, things that could get around Kabuto's physical enhancements along with the likes of Susanoo and Sharingan to counter anything he throws at them. Those factors are absent for Jiraiya and Minato. Neither of them have any real means to damage Kabuto permanently and the only defensive trick is Minato flashing around, which was shown not that hard to figure out or counter. If someone like Ee could come up with a method to catch Minato, Kabuto who's much smarter can do just as well. Not to mention, Kabuto has two AOE techniques that would keep Minato and Jiraiya from being able to counter or act.

Instead of playing just on hype, perhaps actually explaining how they could even hurt Kabuto would be better.
    And so is minato. He's capable of using alot of special sealing jutsu's of the uzumaki clan. He was suppose to have a bunch of jutsus, and yet he's just using his hiraishin and rasengan. So the ''holding back theory'' isn't true at all.

Obito killed minato's wife.
    Obito almost killed minato's son.
    Obito killed a hundred/thousand of konoha's ninjas/people.
    And yet obito held back against minato? It doesn't make any sense at all.

You forgetting something, that fight happened in an instant and it ended in an instant. So, how can obito use an asspull jutsu if minato kick his butt in a second? And even if he use his bunch of jutsus, then it's mean that minato would going to counter it with his amazing jutsu. Remember, minato's jutsu is some how a crucial in this thread. If minato use an asspull power from his caliber that can trash obito more, a power beyond uchiha's knowledge, a power that can put him in the same level or above than madara, then this thread is boring like hell.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenheadedmirror View Post
    No, according to Tobi he retreated because he lost control of the Kyuubi. Considering he had Izanagi, and despite losing limbs, he continued fighting Konan and even the Root, there's no reason why he'd stop fighting Minato.

This doesn't change the fact that Kabuto's likely to tank the rasengan and continue fighting, considering he did prepare for rasengan before he had a better body and better regenerative power.

Quote Quote:
    Seriously Rikudou's image just states that Madara told Obito what he knew, stating that because of it they share the same strength is ungrounded, with this logic Hiruzen and so forth Yondaime should be as strong as Hashirama. Saying Obito didn't applied all of his strength is as good argument as saying he took the rasengan for the hell of it.
    I never said he took rasengan for the hell of it, Minato bested him there. I don't see how that can be argued. But, Tobi didn't go all out otherwise he would have used different jutsu. I don't think they have the same strength, but that's not important in ability to use jutsu.

Quote Quote:
    Stating that your inferences are implied in the manga (crazy talk if you need a comfortable translation) means no evidence.
    It does based on what we've seen. If we infer Itachi can beat Jiraiya at this point, it'd be reasonable because of what we've seen Jiraiya and Itachi do. Itachi's genjutsu is hard to overcome that even Orochimaru would have taken a while to break. Jiraiya would be killed before he even had a chance since unlike Orochimaru, he wouldn't be spared. By the end of Part I though, we could infer Jiraiya could beat Itachi because we saw nothing to show that Itachi could beat Jiraiya, especially when he and Kisame claimed that Itachi would at best tie with Jiraiya.

Don't knock down inferences, they can be accurate given enough information. It's no different from people saying "Jiraiya won't look at Itachi or Sasuke in the eyes! Minato will fight without looking at either in the eyes! Same with Naruto!" when we've only seen one or two fights where no one looked at Sharingan in the eyes. Not only that, it was GAI who came up with this method, so far no one else even mentioned it, not even Chiyo. And, Naruto himself looked at Edo Tensei Itachi in the eyes despite being told not to do so months ago when he fought against the not-real Itachi. And even then, he fell under Itachi's genjutsu with just a finger.

Yet, Jiraiya, Minato, Naruto get a free pass with this.

Quote Quote:
    I have merely pointed out the facts: Minato has never been touched in the manga, not once, unless when he wanted to protect his recently born child. So unless a weakened Naruto is at the back of the fight there's nothing to tell you Kabuto has the skill to land a hit on him. However Minato can strike an A levelled fast attacker (A is the second fastest ninja in the manga; meaning he WILL land the strike) mid-lariat. That's crazy fast. No matter how much Kabuto can regenerate he clearly has a limit otherwise why avoid any attacks?, this can only infer that eventually he will die (even if I take your pathetic argument that Rasengans the size of your upper body aren't strong enough). Kabuto can't win against Minato. He has no remarkable speed to land a hit nor has he any trick to prevent him from fleeing. I am not saying Kabuto sucks, unlike you who are clearly gangin up on Minato, but he can't land a hit. If we take the argument that Itachi will pound Jiraya because he has JUST the right tools to do so then we must deduce that Kabuto, despite having a 'superior level' according to you guys, having no way to actually restrain the Kage has no hope to land a hit on him, while Minato has such skill, and the power to harm him (even if he regenerates) as well.
    And there's nothin to tell you Jiraiya or Minato could hurt Kabuto when even Itachi and Sasuke were unable to. It took an asspull and plot to beat Kabuto. Minato can't win against kabuto either because he has no way to injure him. Hraishin mark isn't gonna stay on Kabuto since he can use Oral Rebirth or liquify that part out of the way.

I never said Minato sucks. I'm just pointing out what I've seen. The only skill Minato has that can help him is speed, and even that's nto as much of a help if Kabuto can react thanks to his Sage Mode.

if Kabuto's out of Sage Mode somehow, then I can see Minato and Jiraiya winning. But until then, Kabuto can hurt Minato in close quarters without even touching him, thanks to chakra scalpel. Hell, Kabuto can take Jiraiya out of the equation by taking out his heart like he did to Naruto, there won't be any Tsunade to save Jiraiya.

That's a horn, which didn't really affect Kabuto at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Itachi saved them the first time because Nagato was paying attention to Bee and Naruto, and had his connected vision suddenly cut off, meaning he couldn't keep track of Itachi, considering also Kabuto didn't knew Nagato was a sensor.

With one arm Nagato was grabbing Naruto, with the other(s) he was grabbing Bee, considering he also lacked mobility I doubt he could've dodged Itachi.
    Why are we countin that fight? ET Nagato losing isn't canon since he lost because of Kabuto. <_<

Quote Quote:
    I went and reread it, and you're right, the jutsu definitely split at the beginning, thou it doesn't change the fact that Kakuzu's B rank overcame Kakashi's S rank, which means a stronger user can overcome even a rank issue.
    Considering also Kabuto has the elemental advantage over Goemon...
    When did it overcome Kakashi's S rank? I thought they canceled out, at the least, although his gloves were shredded. Even if Kabuto's suiton doesn't stop goemon, it can weaken it to the point that Kabuto won't be as badly damaged by it.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi left because the Kyuubi was taken from him, not because he was injured.

Meh, this has gone past the point of fun. So last post regarding the matter.
    Yet you still haven't provided any sort of actual evidence.

Aside from the fact I said nothing about strength, we know about said strength from witnessing him using those same abilities in his current fight against Naruto, Kakashi, and Gai. It's an undeniable fact that Tobi didn't use everything he had, which has nothing to do with Minato catching him off guard.

I've got plenty of evidence on my side of the argument.

And I pointed out that he's been touched twice in the series and simply escaped harm with Hiraishin. So this argument that he's some untouchable fighter is completely wronged. I've also pointed out how Kabuto would be able to touch him, by using his own impressive speed and AOE techniques that would catch Minato wherever he was. Kabuto was fast enough to avoid Susanoo's arrow, which were noted as being instantly fast. If Tobi can keep up with Minato, Kabuto surely can. Kabuto's not lacking any of the "right tools" to defeat him. And not a single person here is "ganging" up on Minato. We simply recognize that Minato is not the be-all warrior some people attempt to make him out to be.

Any limit would be based upon the amount of chakra he has left, which thanks to the enhancement by Uzumaki Dna and sage Mode, would still be a considerable amount. Also, that's pretty flawed reasoning when we have people like Tsunade and various Edo summons dodging despite all of them having regeneration power.

Aside from the common comment, it wasn't through any of Kabuto's defenses.

Kishi either forgot or messed up with the drawing, because you later see that the bruise isn't here.
    Also no, Obito touched Yondaime only once for sure ( when he grabbed him ), in their last bout I don't think Obito made contact before Yondaime teleported. If so then it wouldn't explain why Yondaime triumphed, since as he admitted himself Kamui was superior to Hiraishin.

As for Bee, how do we know it?
    If Yondaime can react to Obito materializing behind him ( when we know he completely erases his presence when he's intangible, meaning Yondaime reacted the split second after Obito materialized ) I think he can react just fine to an attack.
    Or it was simply a light bruise. The second time for Tobi was with the chains.

We know because Kirabi's tentacle had already went well past him before Minato could notice it. Hiraishin isn't an automatic defense. Minato would first have to be aware of the danger before he teleport. There's a difference between that and Tobi slowly rising up out of the ground.

Its not Hiraishin level, but he still dodged a full powered Kyuubi from point blank range while teleporting to save Kushina, so we can assume he's still faster than Kabuto even without Hiraishin.
    Still as you said Sage Mode is a great counter to fast users, so yeah
    How does that make him faster? We've seen various ninjas cross a large distances with shunshin before. Both Sasuke and Itachi have done so. The Kyuubi's not exactly a speedster.

As for Oro, that was mostly Manda, when Oro fought the both of them Tsunade punched him in the jaw, after which they retired
    Itachi taking out Nagato's summons before coming to save Naruto and Kirabi shows his strength, as he was able to blindside Nagato before Nagato could even notice. It isn't as if there's some visual delay between what his Paths sees and when it gets to him. And as I mentioned elsewhere, Nagato had more options then simply "dodging". Both Shinra Tensei and Hungry Path's ability would have protected him without requiring more then a moment's notice or his hand's free.

He still fought them, in a situation where he had a disadvantage of no ninjutsu. What exactly does it say about them if they couldn't defeat someone who couldn't even use his arms. Out of the three, his disadvantage was the greatest.

Pretty good point, even though we don't know if the King of Hell becomes visible when resurrecting someone or not.
    And yes, the, like, 20 handseals and more would be pretty difficult to "mask".
    Odds are that it wouldn't be, as that would be a weird condition.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    And so is minato. He's capable of using alot of special sealing jutsu's of the uzumaki clan. He was suppose to have a bunch of jutsus, and yet he's just using his hiraishin and rasengan. So the ''holding back theory'' isn't true at all.

Obito killed minato's wife.
    Obito almost killed minato's son.
    Obito killed a hundred/thousand of konoha's ninjas/people.
    And yet obito held back against minato? It doesn't make any sense at all.

You forgetting something, that fight happened in an instant and it ended in an instant. So, how can obito use an asspull jutsu if minato kick his butt in a second? And even if he use his bunch of jutsus, then it's mean that minato would going to counter it with his amazing jutsu. Remember, minato's jutsu is some how a crucial in this thread. If minato use an asspull power from his caliber that can trash obito more, a power beyond uchiha's knowledge, a power that can put him in the same level or above than madara, then this thread is boring like hell.
    I shouldn't have to point out the fact that Minato possessing some sealing techniques means nothing without knowing their purpose. You don't know what conditions those techniques require or what said cost of using them is.

Obito didn't kill Kushina. He didn't give a crap about whether she lived or died.
    Obito didn't almost kill Naruto. He had completely expected Minato to save the child.
    Obito didn't kill hundred/thousand of Konoha ninjas. That was all the Kyuubi's action.
    Given both his past record and current record, Obito holding back and not killing Minato isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Izanagi doesn't take that long to pull off, as shown in his battle with Konan. At worst, it would have still meant he lost the hand, but as we've already seen him fight several times with a single arm, it likely wouldn't have been a big deal. And no, Minato wouldn't have countered with some "unknown" technique. If Minato had something that could easily deal with Tobi, he would have used it instead of screwing around.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you serious?

It only take 2 Jutsu to take out Kabuto.

1.) Frog Call -> Instant Genjutsu Sound attack. That paralyze the opponent. [It was first used by Pa+ma frog on konoha invasion]

2.) The Stick -> Easily revert back to Non-Sage Kabuto

Frog call is faster than Tayuya Flute jutsu that required to be play.

he cant perform oral rebirth from "Frog Call" jutsu. His paralyze, he wont be able to use any jutsu.. Meaning Rasengan would damage him. specially "Sage Art Ultimate Rasengan". <- u have no idea what Kabuto body durability, if his not in "Sage Mode and Not able to use Oral Rebirth". He get 1 shotted.

if a Blast from 4th tail Naruto capable of killing Orochimaru even with oral rebirth jutsu. so he had to use his 3 ultimate defensive jutsu to tank that. so that he can survive..

now kabuto not in sage mode, cant use oral rebirth, no defensive capacity. Pretty sure a cut to his brain would damage him.. we dont know if kabuto have whitesnake form like orochimaru that can be still alive even after his brain get destroyed.
    Last edited by Lemonadez; November 03, 2012 at 10:50 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    Are you serious?

1.) Frog Call -> Instant Genjutsu Sound attack. That paralyze the opponent. [It was first used by Pa+ma frog on konoha invasion]

he cant perform oral rebirth from "Frog Call" jutsu. His paralyze, he wont be able to use any jutsu.. Meaning Rasengan would damage him. specially "Sage Art Ultimate Rasengan". <- u have no idea what Kabuto body durability, if his not in "Sage Mode and Not able to use Oral Rebirth". He get 1 shotted.

if a Blast from 4th tail Naruto capable of killing Orochimaru even with oral rebirth jutsu. so he had to use his 3 ultimate defensive jutsu to tank that. so that he can survive..

now kabuto not in sage mode, cant use oral rebirth, no defensive capacity. Pretty sure a cut to his brain would damage him.. we dont know if kabuto have whitesnake form like orochimaru that can be still alive even after his brain get destroyed.
    His regeneration and liquefaction are apart from his Sage Mode just so you know

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    Are you serious?

First off, the "Frog Call" isn't a genjutsu, all it does is use sound to annoy the target and keep them distracted. That's meaningless here when Kabuto's body allows him to negate sound vibrations, as shown with his own sonic technique. So even if they did employ said technique, Kabuto could simply ignore it and strike while everyone else was stationary.

Secondly, using the "stick" is questionable at best, considering his liquidification would allow him to bypass it by turning into water the moment he was hit. Not to mention that since he took Juugo's ability to passively gather natural energy, he would be capable of returning to Sage Mode whenever he wished.

And thirdly, both his liquidification and regeneration are passive, he wouldn't have to "active" the in order to benefit from them. Nor do either Jiraiya or Minato have something comparable to a 4th tail Naruto's Bijuu Blast, so it being able to threaten Orochimaru is a moot point. And it was made quite clear that Kabuto did have Orochimaru's White Snake abilities.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    His regeneration and liquefaction are apart from his Sage Mode just so you know
    You're right. But it's pretty obvious that he can't fully use that power without his sage mode.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

First off, the "Frog Call" isn't a genjutsu, all it does is use sound to annoy the target and keep them distracted. That's meaningless here when Kabuto's body allows him to negate sound vibrations, as shown with his own sonic technique. So even if they did employ said technique, Kabuto could simply ignore it and strike while everyone else was stationary.

Secondly, using the "stick" is questionable at best, considering his liquidification would allow him to bypass it by turning into water the moment he was hit. Not to mention that since he took Juugo's ability to passively gather natural energy, he would be capable of returning to Sage Mode whenever he wished.

And thirdly, both his liquidification and regeneration are passive, he wouldn't have to "active" the in order to benefit from them. Nor do either Jiraiya or Minato have something comparable to a 4th tail Naruto's Bijuu Blast, so it being able to threaten Orochimaru is a moot point. And it was made quite clear that Kabuto did have Orochimaru's White Snake abilities.
    I'm just to remind you that kabuto never took jugo's ability to passively gather natural energy. Kabuto and orochimaru just found the reason behind jugo's clan's power. Which is the ryuchidou. The village of the snake. He never took jugo's ability, kabuto even said that it was just a a trick. He was after jugo's source of power. Which is the senjutsu chakra. That's why he trained to become a sage snake.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You're right. But it's pretty obvious that he can't fully use that power without his sage mode.
    Kabuto fully used both of them before he had even went into Sage Mode. He wouldn't be limited just because he's not in Sage Mode.

I'm just to remind you that kabuto never took jugo's ability to passively gather natural energy. Kabuto and orochimaru just found the reason behind jugo's clan's power. Which is the ryuchidou. The village of the snake. He never took jugo's ability, kabuto even said that it was just a a trick. He was after jugo's source of power. Which is the senjutsu chakra. That's why he trained to become a sage snake.
    The CS created by Orochimaru was the trick, not Juugo's ability. Kabuto took the Dna of all three members of Sasuke's team including Juugo, which was the power to take in natural energy while moving passively, which was the reason he was capable of transforming so fast and staying in Sage Mode the entire time without having to stand still. The reason he had to train was so that he could stay in control, and not end up going berserk everytime like Juugo and his clansmen.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; November 04, 2012 at 10:35 PM.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto fully used both of them before he had even went into Sage Mode. He wouldn't be limited just because he's not in Sage Mode.

The CS created by Orochimaru was the trick, not Juugo's ability. Kabuto took the Dna of all three members of Sasuke's team including Juugo, which was the power to take in natural energy while moving passively, which was the reason he was capable of transforming so fast and staying in Sage Mode the entire time without having to stand still. The reason he had to train was so that he could stay in control, and not end up going berserk everytime like Juugo and his clansmen.
    No, the manga never said that kabuto has jugo's DNA. And does kabuto gather senjutsu chakra away from itachi and sasuke? And why would orochumaru failed to become a sage snake if he can just took jugo's ability/dna? He needs a durable body right? A body that suit for the sage mode. So you can't become a sage mode just because you took jugo's DNA.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow it got to 11 pages

Anyway i still belive that a tactic where Minato get's a tag behind Kabuto as Kabuto is ocupied with a lot of frogs and then teleport with JMan there so JMan can Senpou: Goemon his but should give them a very goot shoot at winning this.

Also let's not forget that going water mode AFTER the hit does not heal him up... Horn is prof of that. Also he can't regenerate if the damage is good enough (horn).

So if Minato blasts him with a tag the damage would be done, how much no idea. Now imagine Minato teleporting with JMan with a Ultimate Rasengan and smashing Kabuto before he can go water mode (Itachi could and he has NO ST)... By, by Kabuto.
    Last edited by xXan; November 05, 2012 at 02:14 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, the manga never said that kabuto has jugo's DNA. And does kabuto gather senjutsu chakra away from itachi and sasuke? And why would orochumaru failed to become a sage snake if he can just took jugo's ability/dna? He needs a durable body right? A body that suit for the sage mode. So you can't become a sage mode just because you took jugo's DNA.
    Are you positive about that? It implies that he did in fact take Jugo's DNA along with everyone else's being shown. Just wanted to point that out.

New Reply
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast