Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK Chapter 495 Discussion / 496 Predictions

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 495 Discussion / 496 Predictions

I don't think kensei will risk appearing right now. From his perspective he would risk fighting at least ma or akisame (the ones who trained him) and in a extreme case the very elder. In any case it would not be wise for him to show up there. I think that the most likely scenario is that lugh is told just as he is about to crush takeda's arm that kensei has given an order to go back IMMEDIATELY.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 495 Discussion / 496 Predictions

Well if that happens then that means Takeda vs Lugh is locked in. No one else is going to get to fight Lugh, outside of fodder, until their rematch.

Right now the plot is focused on Kensei, so that means that Rimi, Lugh, and Berserker are all going to get their matches, since Kensei is likely going to lose and be jailed. Not sure if Odin is going to get a chance to fight or not. I'd really it if this arc isn't dragged out though.

Well, there are the armed division Yomi to deal with too so...eh.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2