Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.
- *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
- Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
Last edited by Monsterguy; October 29, 2012 at 01:36 AM.
Its up! http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...19&weekday=mon after a month woot
---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------
Okay... Totally not what i was expecting for the comback chapter.. feels like this should have been one of the 2 mini side chapters....
Fast translation by LaFa:
Quick translation from batoto.net:
man after this wait this chap felt like medicine to me
Hmm, I think this ??? person is a member of FUG or someone from Baam's team. Emile could simply be the method by which they let the whole of the tower know that Baam is alive since everyone seems to be using her.
Last edited by abc1233; November 11, 2012 at 12:35 PM.
I have to agree with halfcrzy here. While it was a reintroduction chapter, it just felt slow and not really what we were expecting after the hiatus. We could've had the Hachuling, Lero-ro, and Quant chapter for the beginning of the arc, and this chapter as one of the mini-chapters.
It was a nice prologue. The new arc has to build up, after all.
I'm confused as to what's actually going on. I guess the buildup of a new arc will take longer than a chapter...
I hope the translation will be out soon. I didn't understand a word^^ Even if it was a short mini chapter, its okay. as mentioned the new arc has to start somehow.. whatever. next chapter will be great^^
I think it was Jaina Repellista Zahard, she knows Baams not dead and want that the whole tower finds out, but how will that happen, will Emile just tell everybody Baams alive, maybe it will be one of her questions like "do you know someone like Baam and is he really alive" or someone just asks her "do you have information on someone like Baam" but otherwise I can't imagine this information to be widespread
Also with SIU you never know which chapter has the most impact on the tower and whatever you tell me, I saw a glimpse of Androssi after like 40 chapters, almost a year ( with the breaks in)
I also noticed it might have been "Jaina Repellista Zahard".
Just look at all the similarities on both pictures (examples: large computer screen, pillars,...):
If this really is her, than I wonder what she is scheming, this time ???
My thinking and my speculations:
If I understood correctly Repellista can observe the whole tower with her Opera, but I think she avoids tracking every person, why some are skilled enough to destroy/damage her Opera and it's Lighthouses, and that way she would be making enemys instead of allys/friends, if not careful enough- Opera comes with big responsibility in the tower, I believe.
Actually, I see Replista as a good person, who want's to help sometimes, although deeper she goes more she risks(she risks her own life !!!). That's why all she does, she does behind the scene, without anybody noticing her !!!
Because she has her Opera, I think it's easy for her to control "actions" of a normal regular in the lower floors, harder to control rankers actions (she may succeed in tricking a few, but not all), and pretty much imposibile to just influence at high rankers "actions", who can without her even noticing track her down really fast(lifespam in ToG is long, so a few years is fast), and try to kill her instead, if they recognize her as an enemy !!!
With this I find Repellista as an interesting person, who is a nice and carefull person, but she must have her own "goals", and in order to reach those "goals" she figured out she must first clear a certain game.
Still, I think that despite her "big efforts", it's hard for everything to go as you/she would want it.
What I see as "Repellista and her game":
- Repellista wants something, and for that she is willing to give something of equal price (my "gut feeling" tells me this applies to her character as a whole, in general)
- I think Repellista wanted Wangnan to climb with somebody strong --> mission successfully completed
- Repellista figured out about FUG slayer Viole really being Baam and his irregular title, really soon, but with not wanting to risk her own life and a good opportunity, she sent Yuri down there --> mission failed miserably, why instead of Yuri, Urek Mazino has gone down there. Actually I think it was Repellista's pure luck that she didn't kill everybody there, but going to try and trick a high ranker like Urek Mazino might result in death sentence for Repellista instead - not a game anymore...
- chapter 118 --> New chance, new game for Repellista...
Last edited by Monsterguy; November 11, 2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: spelling