Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    Also let's talk about the fact, that SIU mentioned, that in 1F there is quite the foreshadowing of the entire TOG story, and I can really see that, if you recheck the chapters of 1F you can see some picture in the stone tables of someone who looks like Urek Mazino (topless of course). Also you can see a person with long hair and nonseeable eyes protecting another person? It could be either Baam protecting or she looks also quite like the black march. But there are pictures I don't understand, the one of the monster with the horn and a picture of someone climbing a mountain? and all around are clouds and on top of the mountain is a tower... Damn you SIU, even in your answers you're trolling us
    About the person climbing a mountain: Baam built a mountain to get to the single light in the darkness he lived in, only to find out it was just a crevice in the ceiling. Related?
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    About the person climbing a mountain: Baam built a mountain to get to the single light in the darkness he lived in, only to find out it was just a crevice in the ceiling. Related?
    Could be, I think it isn't really something specific, it could also mean Baams climbing the tower to reach the last floor and it just looks like a mountain path

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

It's out on Batoto
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/141829/...by_the-company

Actually this version made some things more clear for me.
    Androssi tells Emile that love isn't important but to date and Emile pretends to not understand fully but asks that one girl (Repellista maybe) what clothes will be in, and says that a lonely girl who wants to love wants to wear them. So Emile really intepreted Androssi words backwards. She didn't really listen to her words but understood her heart and maybe can really understand human emotions. She understands that what Androssi really want is not to date someone but to love someone and I think the most of us know, who that lucky person is, who got seperated from her just after changing her to be a "better" person.
    I just want to see Androssis reaction and face when she hears that Baam is alive or even better doesn't hear it but is confronted with him in the test and be all like you're all just small fry and then recognizes Baam.
    Last edited by kakashi65; November 16, 2012 at 11:19 AM.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4