Forget Pizarro.

We haven't seen anything from him so I'm going to vote for Basil Hawkins. I believe his df ability is very useful against other opponents that may possess equal or greater abilities due to his special voodoo doll technique where it "enables him to redirect any instances of physical damage inflicted upon him to another person using straw voodoo dolls, leaving him unharmed but forcing his victim to take damage amounting to what he would have". Such an opponent as Pizarro whom is known around the world as a dangerous (level 6 prisoner) criminal that has joined the BB Pirates would obviously pose a threat to Basil but how much of a threat is what is unclear. I don't think it would be a walk in the park for either of them. My impression is that Pizarro seems to be the arrogant type and would rush tactical decisions whereas Basil is much more calmer and takes into account various situations. He would also consider how to tackle certain obtacles.

So I vote for Basil. His voodoo doll technique would come in handy and after figuring out Pizarro strengths and weaknesses I'm confident that he would win.