Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who Wins

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vista

    56 96.55%
  • Tashigi

    2 3.45%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

  1. #1
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Westeros
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,493
    Post Thanks / Like

    First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    FIRST ROUND!
    Vista vs Tashigi
    Last edited by Uriel; October 21, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

  2. #2
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    São Paulo
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    Vista draw with Mihawk. Thats all.
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

    http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games


  3. #3
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    Vista wins.
    Tashigi just has no chance at all in such a fight. She is absolutely out of her league here. I can't even see how she managed to get through Hyozou anyways...

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    Even vistas moustache has more swordskill then tashigi.

  5. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #5
    MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    10,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    im voting for Tashigi, Vista is a gentleman so he'll let Tashigi with

    Spoiler show
    <img src=http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_61.gif border=0 alt= />

  7. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    Chile
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    What's Tashigi doing here? Oh please, get the fuck out crybaby

  8. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Country
    North Pole
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    I'm honestly having a hard time thinking of any character in One Piece that Tashigi could easily beat.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #8
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    São Paulo
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    She can beat most common pirates and even guys like Buggy (since she got haki), Helmeppo, Coby... She's not that weak, but still far below most people on this tournament
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

    http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games


  11. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Country
    North Pole
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    Quote Originally Posted by leshrak View Post
    She can beat most common pirates and even guys like Buggy (since she got haki), Helmeppo, Coby... She's not that weak, but still far below most people on this tournament
    I think she's on the same level with Coby and Helmeppo. I don't think she could do anything at all to Buggy. Mihawk didn't even cut him. Buggy would probably just take her glasses and run away.

  12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    685
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    if Tashigi goes through this round, then that will be a complete idiotic.
    Naruto Forever


  14. #11
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    I wanted more from Tashigi but her post timeskip CV is the same as pre timeskip CV: Getting her ass kicked and needing to be spared. She'll probably rank high in the Sanji's favourite marines tournament.

    FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?


    Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

  15. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    I think she's on the same level with Coby and Helmeppo. I don't think she could do anything at all to Buggy. Mihawk didn't even cut him. Buggy would probably just take her glasses and run away.
    Going by "Mihawk didn't even cut him", Buggy is extremely strong. Which is so obviously not true.
    Buggy would probably think Tashigi is an easy match. If she doesn't know his DF, Buggy can get her with the same trick as with Zoro before. Otherwise, Tashigi goes for the feet, and "it's super effective!" - cutting or tickling, doesn't matter. Either way, even if I can't imagine a serious char Tashigi would beat, I can't imagine a named character Buggy'd beat.
    It seems this can turn into Buggy vs Tashigi discussion, because this one is clear. Not as much as WB vs *, but still, it's a swordsman vs a swords...woman, with a clear gap in level.
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  16. #13
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,457
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    Bleh none of thse two showed really any " feats ", except skirmishes
    But based on the hype, my vote would go for Vista

  17. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Country
    North Pole
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Going by "Mihawk didn't even cut him", Buggy is extremely strong. Which is so obviously not true.
    Buggy would probably think Tashigi is an easy match. If she doesn't know his DF, Buggy can get her with the same trick as with Zoro before. Otherwise, Tashigi goes for the feet, and "it's super effective!" - cutting or tickling, doesn't matter. Either way, even if I can't imagine a serious char Tashigi would beat, I can't imagine a named character Buggy'd beat.
    It seems this can turn into Buggy vs Tashigi discussion, because this one is clear. Not as much as WB vs *, but still, it's a swordsman vs a swords...woman, with a clear gap in level.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to imply Buggy is strong at all. Just that since Tashigi uses a sword, she wouldn't cut Buggy. I figure if he could be easily cut by Haki, then Mihawk would've murdered him instantly. (Maybe he just didn't want to though?)

    But no, I wasn't trying to say that Buggy would win. I was just saying that I didn't see her winning easily even against someone like Buggy. She'd probably trip or lose her glasses or something.

    She's more of a moral support character, Buggy's a comic relief character. I think they'd just have a fail battle where neither win. That's how I envision all her battles with low-tier opponents.

  18. #15
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    São Paulo
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: First Round! 14] Vista vs Tashigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean to imply Buggy is strong at all. Just that since Tashigi uses a sword, she wouldn't cut Buggy. I figure if he could be easily cut by Haki, then Mihawk would've murdered him instantly. (Maybe he just didn't want to though?)

    But no, I wasn't trying to say that Buggy would win. I was just saying that I didn't see her winning easily even against someone like Buggy. She'd probably trip or lose her glasses or something.

    She's more of a moral support character, Buggy's a comic relief character. I think they'd just have a fail battle where neither win. That's how I envision all her battles with low-tier opponents.
    It was stated by Smoker that she known haki. Even if its not sgtrong she can probably cut Buggy with it. Mihawk probably didn't even use haki when he slashed Buggy, otherwise he'd be gonne by now. Se would not win easelly, but IMHO she would win in the end (at least she practice and tries to improve her skills somehow ^_^ )
    Last edited by leshrak; October 23, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

    http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games


Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts