Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Last edited by Monsterguy; October 29, 2012 at 01:36 AM.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 118 Spoilers

Its up! http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...19&weekday=mon after a month woot

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Okay... Totally not what i was expecting for the comback chapter.. feels like this should have been one of the 2 mini side chapters....

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 118 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Its up! http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...19&weekday=mon after a month woot

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Okay... Totally not what i was expecting for the comback chapter.. feels like this should have been one of the 2 mini side chapters....
    I feel like he needed to do a chapter like this right of the bat to get us caught up, that whole texting thing is letting us know what at least one member from each group is doing. Also letting us know the connection between them and some new characters. He will most likely focus more on one group or one scenario spoken about in this chapter starting next week.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

Fast translation by LaFa:

Quote Quote:
    They are all chatting with the bot.
    Androssi asks Emile what she should wae for the next season.
    Edin asks her where his enemies might be.
    Emile's two questions (she asked to Miseng and Androssi) were about love.

There's a traveler who thinks Emile is a real person.
    He tells her that he came this far thanks to Emile.
    He says that he's done the procedure to go to the next floor.
    He tells Emile that he loves her.

The girl in the tu lb tells Emile, who tries to write I love you too back, that she can't become a human.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick translation from batoto.net:
    Spoiler show

9. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

man after this wait this chap felt like medicine to me

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I think this ??? person is a member of FUG or someone from Baam's team. Emile could simply be the method by which they let the whole of the tower know that Baam is alive since everyone seems to be using her.
    Last edited by abc1233; November 11, 2012 at 12:35 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with halfcrzy here. While it was a reintroduction chapter, it just felt slow and not really what we were expecting after the hiatus. We could've had the Hachuling, Lero-ro, and Quant chapter for the beginning of the arc, and this chapter as one of the mini-chapters.

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lyra Belaqua's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a nice prologue. The new arc has to build up, after all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused as to what's actually going on. I guess the buildup of a new arc will take longer than a chapter...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the translation will be out soon. I didn't understand a word^^ Even if it was a short mini chapter, its okay. as mentioned the new arc has to start somehow.. whatever. next chapter will be great^^
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I have to agree with halfcrzy here. While it was a reintroduction chapter, it just felt slow and not really what we were expecting after the hiatus. We could've had the Hachuling, Lero-ro, and Quant chapter for the beginning of the arc, and this chapter as one of the mini-chapters.
    It did feel a bit slow, but this chapter could have a massive impact on the story if the whole tower (and hence Baam's old team) finds out that Baam is alive because of Emile.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    It did feel a bit slow, but this chapter could have a massive impact on the story if the whole tower (and hence Baam's old team) finds out that Baam is alive because of Emile.
    If Hwa Ryun wanted to announce that Baam was alive, she could've just done it. It wouldn't seem to serve FUG's purposes at all to allow it to be known that Baam's alive.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was Jaina Repellista Zahard, she knows Baams not dead and want that the whole tower finds out, but how will that happen, will Emile just tell everybody Baams alive, maybe it will be one of her questions like "do you know someone like Baam and is he really alive" or someone just asks her "do you have information on someone like Baam" but otherwise I can't imagine this information to be widespread
    Also with SIU you never know which chapter has the most impact on the tower and whatever you tell me, I saw a glimpse of Androssi after like 40 chapters, almost a year ( with the breaks in)
    I'm happy

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    I think it was Jaina Repellista Zahard, she knows Baams not dead and want that the whole tower finds out, but how will that happen, will Emile just tell everybody Baams alive, maybe it will be one of her questions like "do you know someone like Baam and is he really alive" or someone just asks her "do you have information on someone like Baam" but otherwise I can't imagine this information to be widespread
    Also with SIU you never know which chapter has the most impact on the tower and whatever you tell me, I saw a glimpse of Androssi after like 40 chapters, almost a year ( with the breaks in)
    I'm happy
    Finally somebody cleared my suspicions and pointed out the same thing, that bugged me:

I also noticed it might have been "Jaina Repellista Zahard".

Just look at all the similarities on both pictures (examples: large computer screen, pillars,...):

Spoiler: in chapter 80 show

Spoiler: in chapter 118 show

If this really is her, than I wonder what she is scheming, this time ???

My thinking and my speculations:

If I understood correctly Repellista can observe the whole tower with her Opera, but I think she avoids tracking every person, why some are skilled enough to destroy/damage her Opera and it's Lighthouses, and that way she would be making enemys instead of allys/friends, if not careful enough- Opera comes with big responsibility in the tower, I believe.

Actually, I see Replista as a good person, who want's to help sometimes, although deeper she goes more she risks(she risks her own life !!!). That's why all she does, she does behind the scene, without anybody noticing her !!!

Because she has her Opera, I think it's easy for her to control "actions" of a normal regular in the lower floors, harder to control rankers actions (she may succeed in tricking a few, but not all), and pretty much imposibile to just influence at high rankers "actions", who can without her even noticing track her down really fast(lifespam in ToG is long, so a few years is fast), and try to kill her instead, if they recognize her as an enemy !!!

With this I find Repellista as an interesting person, who is a nice and carefull person, but she must have her own "goals", and in order to reach those "goals" she figured out she must first clear a certain game.

Still, I think that despite her "big efforts", it's hard for everything to go as you/she would want it.

What I see as "Repellista and her game":
    • Repellista wants something, and for that she is willing to give something of equal price (my "gut feeling" tells me this applies to her character as a whole, in general)

• I think Repellista wanted Wangnan to climb with somebody strong --> mission successfully completed

• Repellista figured out about FUG slayer Viole really being Baam and his irregular title, really soon, but with not wanting to risk her own life and a good opportunity, she sent Yuri down there --> mission failed miserably, why instead of Yuri, Urek Mazino has gone down there. Actually I think it was Repellista's pure luck that she didn't kill everybody there, but going to try and trick a high ranker like Urek Mazino might result in death sentence for Repellista instead - not a game anymore...

• chapter 118 --> New chance, new game for Repellista...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; November 11, 2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

21. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast