Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Obitos Dimension Jutsu

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Obitos Dimension Jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Expletivebmp View Post
    Hopefully tomorrow's issue will explain this, otherwise, it's potentially another plot hole.
    i agree if it never gets explained...but there should be an explaination of how she came up with her plan...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

What I have been able to understand is the only thing that doesn't make it seem like a plothole is transience. Wherever the part of his body is teleported is free from constraints of time and space, therefore whenever he moves, the only parts that are liable to physics laws are the one that are tangible. If his head goes through and he isn't blind from being transported to another dimension is due to the 'instant' factor of it and the fact that this dimension probably acts as a form of 'still' dimension, where nothing has form, and time is not a commodity. So when he goes through it, his head wouldn't notice the transition.

When he moves through in a linear manner, then again, the only part that stays here governs the direction of motion. For example, if his head is attacked first, then he already made a movement with his feet to go north south, up or down or in whichever direction that suits him. The motion is happening, and the intangibility wouldn't effect it because of the worldly constraints that don't apply to that dimension at all. That's what I have been able to understand.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is everybody over analyzing the non existent science of the Manga Naruto. Suspended disbelief is the answer to everybody's question as it has been said already....Why he can't Obito still attack while only part of his body is incorporeal? It would make him too Haxx'd and more questions such posed on this thread would be ask'd..Has there ever been a need for a jutsus to be explained scientifically in Naruto before?? Even Comics go around science EX.Bruce's banner transformation into Hulk where does his extra body mass come from?? Another dimension? Ya thinking too much don't hurt Ya brains.

Kakashi was also the one that mentioned how his jutsus worked during their 1st encounter when he was going by Tobi. He mentioned him moving just a parts of his body to another dimension when really it was shown it's his whole body. Later on then learned that their eye technique's were connected Obito and him only possessing half of the true Eye's technique but still closely related as to how he hit him with Naruto's Rasengan in his shoulder.....It's just interesting to think if Obito had both his eye's he would be able to simply Kamui everything W/O touching the person.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Putting aside the whole physics mumbo-jumbo that doesn't mean a thing in a manga, I believe Obito's Kamui function in a pretty simple way:

he activates the jutsu, and every part that is touched gets sent on the other dimension.
    Example:

here.
    The kunai touches him, and thus the part the kunai touches becomes intangible. His hand as well is touching Naruto, and thus becomes intangible, like the chain which is connected to Obito and he used as an intangible/tangible weapon.

Simply put I don't think he can decide what to make solid and what to make intangible, he activates the jutsu to become intangible if touched, and turns it off to attack and/or to absorb.

This seems the only logical reason to me ( apart from PIS ) as to why Obito can't attack while using Kamui

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Kudo's!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Tobi had been somebody other than an Uchiha, the origin for Kamui could have been that that is the MS for non-Uchiha with an implanted Sharingan. This would explain why the Uchiha were so xenophobic and closed off. They weren't segregated, they were keeping a lock and key on a dangerously OP power that could ONLY be accessed by outsiders.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    If Tobi had been somebody other than an Uchiha, the origin for Kamui could have been that that is the MS for non-Uchiha with an implanted Sharingan. This would explain why the Uchiha were so xenophobic and closed off. They weren't segregated, they were keeping a lock and key on a dangerously OP power that could ONLY be accessed by outsiders.
    Think about how BS and broken that would be. If a non-Uchiha gains the Mangekyo they gain access to one of the most OP space/time jutsu to exist. What kind of utter bullcrap is that? It falls in line with that theory where Kakashi trades blindness for extra chakra drainage. While I don't like the fact that the sharingan has such a vast array of different abilities, I would hate it If a non-Uchiha could bypass drawbacks of, and gain stronger benefits from the sharingan from simply not being an Uchiha. It would poke fun at the sheer amount of crap the Uchiha had to endure just to keep the power they gained.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Thing is after i noticed a human moved at the speed of light, ending on the other side when he had friction with our atmosphere and said human was just fine... Even better then this at the end of this travel said humans impacted 2 diferent objects AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT and just about nothing happened.
    No idea how many people know this but if you can move an object at the speed of light (imposible as you need more enerngy then you have in the universe, infinite) then said object would have infinite mass. Going by my logic and object with infinite mass would also have infinite density(not sure abotut this).. In essence Raikage and Tsunade where traveling black holes lol.

Lulz.

The thing with energy and mass is... you don't freakin' DARE dividing by ZERO. 1/0 isn't infinity. mr (mass during move)= m0 (mass when not moving)/ sqrt(1-v^2/c^2). Thus, when v=c 1-v^2/c^2=0. Thus, mr=m0/0. E=mc^2, energy doesn't exist. d=m/v, density doesn't exist. But just add 0.000000000000001 m/s to that speed, you get negative mass, and thus, negative energy. Not infinite, negative. Like it gives you energy, not use. Btw, time will go backwards. And the faster you get, the slower time will flow backwards >.<

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Lulz.

The thing with energy and mass is... you don't freakin' DARE dividing by ZERO. 1/0 isn't infinity. mr (mass during move)= m0 (mass when not moving)/ sqrt(1-v^2/c^2). Thus, when v=c 1-v^2/c^2=0. Thus, mr=m0/0. E=mc^2, energy doesn't exist. d=m/v, density doesn't exist. But just add 0.000000000000001 m/s to that speed, you get negative mass, and thus, negative energy. Not infinite, negative. Like it gives you energy, not use. Btw, time will go backwards. And the faster you get, the slower time will flow backwards >.<
    after the whole mathematic leasson that you gave us what is your point this is naruto!!! and not your class mathematic dude...
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Lulz.

I shamelessy admit you lost me at mr=m0

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I shamelessy admit you lost me at mr=m0
    You make me look like a nerd. :< I wrote just basics. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post

after the whole mathematic leasson that you gave us what is your point this is naruto!!! and not your class mathematic dude...
    be nice, insulting other nations isn't cool - UB

And my point was, they wouldn't be black holes, because they wouldn't exist. Or more precisely, they don't travel with a speed of light if they DO exist. Black holes are objects with high gravity, that even light can't escape. Ever heard of neutron star? If its radius is small enough, it becomes black hole. Damn, it's in first class in high school. No wonder why many people in my country go to America or England after getting degree. They have competion there, in America they don't.
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; November 05, 2012 at 07:57 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2