Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zoldycks vs Genei Ryodan

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zoldyck Family VS Phantom Troupe

There's actually a thread like this already, I believe it's on the next page.

But umm The Zodlycks Are likely to Win having more of an Offensive Force.
    Zeno, Silva, Illumi Alone can kill the best Spiders who IMO would be

Chrollo, Nobunaga, Feitan, Sphinx and Franklin..

The Assasins top members are just as or even more dangerous than the Spider. But the Spiders have the numbers in quality.
    The Zoldyck's have butlers that are able to fight too but at best they would be distractions or sacrificial pawns.

If they were to ever clash, I see a truce being called, they would most likely wipe each other out

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zoldyck Family VS Phantom Troupe

Quote Originally Posted by XXGenesis View Post
    There's actually a thread like this already, I believe it's on the next page.

But umm The Zodlycks Are likely to Win having more of an Offensive Force.
    Zeno, Silva, Illumi Alone can kill the best Spiders who IMO would be

Chrollo, Nobunaga, Feitan, Sphinx and Franklin..

The Assasins top members are just as or even more dangerous than the Spider. But the Spiders have the numbers in quality.
    The Zoldyck's have butlers that are able to fight too but at best they would be distractions or sacrificial pawns.

If they were to ever clash, I see a truce being called, they would most likely wipe each other out
    Hmm what makes you think the Zoldyck family has stronger fighters? Chrollo seems stronger than Zeno or Silva individually. Feitan is ridiculously strong and is probably on par with Illumi if not stronger. His hatsu is ridiculously powerful. He didn't even take that much damage and he utterly destroyed that ant queen who was very durable.
    Also members like Machi should not be underestimated. The other guy Shalnark I think also has auto mode which makes him really dangerous. The Spiders have quantity and quality. I see them winning while taking heavy losses.

Oh this includes even dead characters? Then its the spiders handily unless you are reviving the old Zoldycks too :P.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zoldycks vs Genei Ryodan

Lol Spiders for sure.

Feitan - The dude barely was scratched and he only unleashed a mini pain packer lol. He said if he would've been wounded slightly more then her death would have been way quicker. He's an absolute MONSTER.... Silva and Zeno better kill him quick or else everyone on the battlefield is fucked. Could you imagine Feitan taking bits of damage from several enemies over time? omg lol. He would probably shoot out a jaou ensatsu, kokuryuu-ha!

Chrollo - No one knows how many moves the guy has. Do you guys not remember that ghost fish that was eating the guy up? Just imagine what else Chrollo can do. The only ability he stole and showed us against Zeno and silva was the mantle which we sadly had already seen. But what was the point in showing us that? How flexible Chrollo is. For all we know he has abilities in his skill hunter that could boost other members of the troupe. The potential is simply INSANE.

Nobunaga - The dude is fast as shit. I know he may not be the absolute fastest, but the guy seriously shouldn't be underestimated. His primary weapon is a katana and he's probably got some crazy awesome nen abilities that tie into it.

Shalnark - The absolutely most underrated spider in this thread. I can't believe no one has mentioned this.... He literally becomes a SSJ on autopilot. He says afterwards : "Oh boy.... I'm going to be sore for a few days .... and I don't remember anything when it happens so I feel like I haven't done anything." We all know Togashi and DBZ author are friends and they do little shout outs to each other, so I'm sure Shalnark will go SSJ3 if the series ( please please please) reaches another spider arc, hopefully DC. Anyways, Shalnark could go SSJ and easily take out a couple Zs, or more.

Franklin : Massive cover fire... the Zoldycks wouldn't be able to move too freely if Franklin just unloaded on everyone, and I'm sure he has some abilities tied with that as well.

Boxer dude, forgot name : He's strong for sure, lol.

Machi: another fast as tits character that could repair the wounded and also do some damage

Phinks: Soooooooo badass... he definitely appears to be high tier in the spiders

God I really hope we get the spiders back soon.... the amount of potential is absolutely ridiculous when it comes to them. They are so badass.

Edit: Omg, just realized something even more. Chrollo has the fortune telling ability now. The spiders would also have a huge advantage as well with that. I'm sure the fortunes would give clues other than "you will lose most of your months this year" lmao
    Last edited by Riyuki; July 17, 2014 at 09:38 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering Zeno's declaration about him winning 8/10 times I really doubt the Ryodan can win.
    No one seems to mention Maha, and it was one who survived Netero.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Milluki can't fight.
    Chrollo vs Zeno, it will be a close match.
    Feitan + Phinks vs Silva, It will be a close match.

Sharlnalk+ Nobunaga vs Illumi, Sharnalk autopilot make him the perfect match against Illumi and Nobunaga En could block the needles. It will be a hard fight but I think that they will win then they can go help Chrollo.

Bono + Machi vs Killua when they win, they can go help Feitan/Phinks.
    Korutopi vs Kikyo when he win, he can go help Feitan/Phinks.

Franklin + Shizuku vs Maha, they will lost and probably die. Maha is the biggest threat.
    I think that the Phantom Troupe with Chrollo can win.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bono and Machi vs Killua? really lol? Killua has gotten stronger since Yorknew, but he still isnt a match for even one ryodan IMO..... maybe while in Kanmaru, but when hes out of juice = hes fucked

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Like this the fight will go faster and they can fight against Silva

And I didn't saw that we include the deaths and ancients members so:
    Chrollo + Hisoka vs Zeno, it will be a hard fight but they win
    Feitan + Phinks + Uvo vs Silva, Silva is strong but he can't fight against this 3 together, they will win. They can go fight against Maha after this fight.

Sharlnalk+ Nobunaga vs Illumi, Sharnalk autopilot make him the perfect match against Illumi and Nobunaga En could block the needles. It will be a hard fight but I think that they will win then they can go help Chrollo/Hisoka.

Bono + Machi vs Killua when they win, they can go help Feitan/Phinks/Uvo.
    Korutopi vs Kikyo when he win, he can go help against Maha.

Franklin + Shizuku + Pakunoda(+Omokage) vs Maha, they will lost but they can retain him.
    I think that the Phantom Troupe win.

I didn't count Alluka (with her Zoldyck win) and Kalluto because he's in the Phantom Troupe and a Zoldyck.
    Last edited by Pokkle; July 18, 2014 at 09:56 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Considering Zeno's declaration about him winning 8/10 times I really doubt the Ryodan can win.
    No one seems to mention Maha, and it was one who survived Netero.
    He said he would win 8/10 if Chrollo kept dicking around and trying to steal his hatsu. He explicitly stated that it would be a different story if he was serious.

Anyway the Ryodan have more elite fighters. Even assuming Zeno and Chrollo are even they win and quite handily since dead Spiders are also around so that means Uvo is alive. Also Pakunoda. Not a combat type but she still is a proficient fighter.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pokkle View Post
    Like this the fight will go faster and they can fight against Silva

And I didn't saw that we include the deaths and ancients members so:
    Chrollo + Hisoka vs Zeno, it will be a hard fight but they win
    Feitan + Phinks + Uvo vs Silva, Silva is strong but he can't fight against this 3 together, they will win. They can go fight against Maha after this fight.

Sharlnalk+ Nobunaga vs Illumi, Sharnalk autopilot make him the perfect match against Illumi and Nobunaga En could block the needles. It will be a hard fight but I think that they will win then they can go help Chrollo/Hisoka.

Bono + Machi vs Killua when they win, they can go help Feitan/Phinks/Uvo.
    Korutopi vs Kikyo when he win, he can go help against Maha.

Franklin + Shizuku + Pakunoda(+Omokage) vs Maha, they will lost but they can retain him.
    I think that the Phantom Troupe win.

I didn't count Alluka (with her Zoldyck win) and Kalluto because he's in the Phantom Troupe and a Zoldyck.
    Wow this is massive overkill in favor of the Zoldycks. Chrollo was holding his own against both Silva and Zeno. He would have loss but thats impressive. Chrollo and Hisoka would beat Zeno with some injuries.

Silva literally would get stomped. He has shown nothing to suggest he is significantly stronger than the likes of Feitan and Uvo. Three of those guys at once and he is boned.

We know nothing about Maha won't talk about him.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

In that case Alluka alone can kill each. :/

And He said the situation would be different, not in his favor. Not any Zoldyck take a job that they know they can't win. I'm confindent that Zoldycks have the upperhand here.

And Milluki is smart, a proficient bomber. I'm sure his ability is nothing to joke about.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Feitan is so underestimated in this thread its ridiculous lol..

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In that case Alluka alone can kill each. :/

And He said the situation would be different, not in his favor. Not any Zoldyck take a job that they know they can't win. I'm confindent that Zoldycks have the upperhand here.

And Milluki is smart, a proficient bomber. I'm sure his ability is nothing to joke about.
    Well of course they could win. It was a 2v1 fight in which Zeno had to risk his life in order to even kill Chrollo.

At worse they were virtually equal and Milluki is useless. He hasn't shown any fighting ability. His mosquito bombs are worthless since the explosion is only as big as a firecracker.

Anyway I take:

Chrollo
    Hisoka
    Feitan
    Omokage
    Uvo
    Pakunoda
    Machi
    Phinks
    Nobunaga
    Shalnark
    Franklin
    Shizuki
    Bonelov

over what the Zoldycks have any day.
    They can't deal with the quantity.

The Zoldycks have five very good fighters tops. Illumi, Silva, Zeno, Maha, Killua and a bunch of distractions.

The Ryodan have Uvo, Chrollo, Hisoka, Feitan, Phinks and a bunch of other guys who are also probably really really strong.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kanmuru's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

We need some 5vs5 or 6vs6 scenario, the number advantage on the spiders is unfair..
    Maha, Zeno, Silva, Illumi, Killua, Kalluto.
    Take your 6 spiders :d
    Last edited by Kanmuru; July 18, 2014 at 08:45 PM.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

You're putting two dead persons and one non-spider in your list. If you talk about number, then just let's add every member dead of the Zoldyck's family :/

And well, the 2vs1 was just to prove that they take their jobs seriously. 2 Zoldycks against the entire Ryodan was the analysis that Zoldycks made in order to stop them. Go figure.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You're putting two dead persons and one non-spider in your list. If you talk about number, then just let's add every member dead of the Zoldyck's family :/

And well, the 2vs1 was just to prove that they take their jobs seriously. 2 Zoldycks against the entire Ryodan was the analysis that Zoldycks made in order to stop them. Go figure.
    Zoldycks vs Genei Ryodan

all out battle of teamwork. includes every member, even dead ones. who would win? and who would die?

Did you even read the first post like at all? Dead members count. Bringing up dead Zoldyck members is pointless because we know nothing about them.

Not sure about former members since he didn't specify but even if Hisoka is removed it doesn't change anything. And no nowhere was it ever stated that it would take 2 Zoldycks to beat the entire Ryodan and the Zoldycks are not delusional enough or stupid enough to even attempt to do such at thing. Thats the last thing they would do. Take on a bunch of high level nen users when they don't know their abilities. Almost no chance to succeed with little reward.

Show the manga proof that this ever happened cause it never did. They were taking out Chrollo and no one else.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Spiders will have trouble cooperating with each other. Bono, Feitan, Uvo and arguably Franklin have AOE attacks which could cause some serious collateral damage. Feitan in particular who's ability "activates with anger" implying that it cannot be controlled. The Zoldycks being assassins in any case would obviously pick off the Spiders individually. Shouldn't be too hard considering the Spiders frequently split up.

edit: i could imagine Illumi mind controlling Kurapica, that evil bastard.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast