Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Zoldycks vs Genei Ryodan

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zoldycks vs Genei Ryodan

Zoldycks vs Genei Ryodan

Well I can't see the Zoldycks losing. No side would slaughter the other. But unlike the spiders they're a real family...they're assassins and don't partake in battles they can't win. More importantly I can't see them waiting around for ones on ones. Even so they'd be smart about it. I wouldn't be surprised if they all powered up and did some super team attack. More than anything that's the biggest advantage they have over the Ryodan. Teamwork.
    Mr. Wonderland
    Psn: verbalinter39

myanimelist.net/Ishmael

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2011 View Post
    Zoldycks vs Genei Ryodan
    all out battle of teamwork. includes every member, even dead ones. who would win? and who would die?
    Did you even read the first post like at all? Dead members count. Bringing up dead Zoldyck members is pointless because we know nothing about them.
    Not sure about former members since he didn't specify but even if Hisoka is removed it doesn't change anything. And no nowhere was it ever stated that it would take 2 Zoldycks to beat the entire Ryodan and the Zoldycks are not delusional enough or stupid enough to even attempt to do such at thing. Thats the last thing they would do. Take on a bunch of high level nen users when they don't know their abilities. Almost no chance to succeed with little reward.
    Show the manga proof that this ever happened cause it never did. They were taking out Chrollo and no one else.
    LOL, no. I haven't. The title is pretty straightforward.

You shouldn't count the dead because they're dead. And when you make a situation like this, you REALLY should consider of the specifics, because it changes EVERYTHING. The location, the story, the emotional bounds.

Togashi made pretty clear that Nen is not about raw power, but circumstances.
    Last edited by Demonspeed; July 19, 2014 at 10:42 AM.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol.... Zeno said himself : "If we were to fight one on one, it would be a close battle. If you ever decided to actually want to kill me, though, that's a different story..". Chrollo fought the 2 strongest living Zoldycks AT THE SAME TIME. I don't understand why people are making it 2 spiders vs 1 Zoldyck scenario, that's crazy. I'm quite sure Feitan could hold his own against any of the Zoldycks 1 vs 1. Chrollo being there absolutely changes everything . You know he has defensive, offensive , support, AOE, etc attacks. He could alter the entire moral of the battle with his epic Skill Hunter ability.

I bet if any of the troupe members came close to death he may be able to keep their memory living on by stealing their ability before they died. This was a theory of mine all the way back in Yorknew... I never would've imagined at the time that we wouldn't see much of the troupe after then. The reason I said Illumi is probably a serious threat is because I don't think we've seen even close to all of his abilities yet. Having people like Maha count is stupid, and yes I know the TC wants dead and living to count, but that's not balanced at all.

Remember when silva and Chrollo talked? Silva killed one of the spiders, which probably prompted Chrollo to engage Silva. We don't know ANYTHING about that fallen spider, so how in the hell could a fair evaluation be made if some of the dead members haven't been described at all?

Why are people saying the Zoldycks would win because of teamwork? It's extremely ignorant to assume the spiders don't have teamwork. You guys do recall that Chrollo is a damn fortune teller now right? Lol. Before the fight even takes place he could get clues and hints for each member before battle. It would be hilarious if each fortune said "every leg will fall" or something lol, but even if that did happen, there are always additional clues regarding other events. It's simply another tool for them to take advantage of.

I don't find alluka a threat either. The troupe members would probably kill her before she even made the 2nd or 3rd request. In a real time battle counting her is silly as hell... unless Killua wishes for her to kill the phantom troupe lmao. He wouldn't want to use his sister like that , though. Killua wouldn't want her anywhere near that battlefield.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    LOL, no. I haven't. The title is pretty straightforward.

You shouldn't count the dead because they're dead. And when you make a situation like this, you REALLY should consider of the specifics, because it changes EVERYTHING. The location, the story, the emotional bounds.

Togashi made pretty clear that Nen is not about raw power, but circumstances.
    Don't just read the title.

The tc said in the very first post: "all out battle of teamwork. includes every member, even dead ones. who would win? and who would die?"

I already said this in my post and you completely ignored it. W/e. Come back when you explain to me how the Zoldycks are the stronger group. They might have a really really slim chance if they fight on their own home turf but otherwise I don't see it. Too many powerful nen users on the Ryodan side. Unless dead Zoldyck members are included but that would be pointless since we literally have no info on them.

Maha is pretty hyped though so maybe he can turn the tides if he is really as strong as Netero and obviously Alluka could technically win the fight by herself but I don't think it was the TC's intention to include her. Pretty sure Alluka wasn't evne introduced when this thread was made.
    Last edited by Demonspeed; July 20, 2014 at 07:18 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alluka would be cut down before she even began making requests. The ryodan don't mess around.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3