Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Madara thread

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara's Right Eye

The Rikudou Sennin's technique for creating things is a different technique that Izanagi is based off of. If Madara had used that, then he wouldn't have suffered the same drawbacks as using Izanagi.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Maldives
    Post Thanks / Like

i just think that he had one eye, would you believe for someone in his condition to wander around collecting uchiha eyes, which btw would have been destroyed by the hunter nins when the shinobi would have died. i just think that he managed to get his hands on just one eye
    he may have manipulated how obito ended up in that cave in using some other method like the multiple zetsus he had lying around. i just dont think izanagi could have been used for this situation
    besides if izanagi were to be used there would still be an eye left, albeit blind

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ugur_tatli View Post
    2) I don't think the izanagi is that simple. The Rikudou have created things with that technique. It must be beyond we know about it.
    Incorrect, the Sage of the Six Paths used a technique called Banbutsu Sōzō ("Universal Creation"). Izanagi is only based on the principals of the technique.

Again, I don't understand how "he used Izanagi" is a good explanation, at all, for how Obito was "drawn" to Madara. At least, it's no better an explanation than saying he had Zetsu to track and manipulate Obito and their enemies, or whatever.

I mean, explain to me how he would've used Izanagi (a technique basically for changing your own fate) to draw Obito to himself. I just don't see how it could be used in that situation.

I'm not saying that Madara didn't manipulate the events to get the outcome he wanted, I'm just saying that it doesn't necessarily make sense for him to have used Izanagi to do it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Izanagi effects only your own personal existence. It can't direcly influence other events. Like say use Izanagi to move Naruto from point a to b or whatever.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

you mean he used izanagi to save Obito from rocks? then why is he half mutilated, izanagi would make like it never happened.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My question is why he only got one eye(Sharingan), i mean he was so powerful that he could use zetsu to set a trap for a uchiha and steals his/her eyes..
    And another thing madara is a beast with a simple sharingan(stolen) not MS, to have that kind of genjusu..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    My question is why he only got one eye(Sharingan), i mean he was so powerful that he could use zetsu to set a trap for a uchiha and steals his/her eyes..
    And another thing madara is a beast with a simple sharingan(stolen) not MS, to have that kind of genjusu..
    maybe thats a sign that he has a secret uchiha accomplice
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara can not use infinite Tsukuyomi?

As far as I see it, being a free-willed ET ninja seems to be massively advantageous to Madara than being a living breathing ninja.
    Madara already knew of the ET ritual, so it was well within his abilities to teach that to Obito.
    Is it possible that Madara wanted to be brought back by the rinnengan techniques because otherwise there was no way that he could become the 10 tails jinchurichi?
    Perhaps ET ninjas can not change - and will forever remain at the condition that they were brought back at. Therefore, this would stop him being able to become the host to the 10 tails. Therefore, he would not have the ability for his IT technique.
    This means that Madara is entirely in the palm of Obito's hand, even though he is much more powerful.
    Infinite RAGE!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara can not use infinite Tsumyoki?

There could be a way to bypass the whole ET not bein able to change. I think do what Tobi did to the jinchuuriki and use the chakra rod to temporarily give Madara all the chakra he needs.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    As far as I see it, being a free-willed ET ninja seems to be massively advantageous to Madara than being a living breathing ninja.
    Madara already knew of the ET ritual, so it was well within his abilities to teach that to Obito.
    Is it possible that Madara wanted to be brought back by the rinnengan techniques because otherwise there was no way that he could become the 10 tails jinchurichi?
    Perhaps ET ninjas can not change - and will forever remain at the condition that they were brought back at. Therefore, this would stop him being able to become the host to the 10 tails. Therefore, he would not have the ability for his IT technique.
    This means that Madara is entirely in the palm of Obito's hand, even though he is much more powerful.
    Don't think so. Obito's Six Paths of Pain were transformed back into jinchuuriki even though the tailed beasts had been removed from them before they died. So there doesn't seem to be anything that would prevent a reanimated shinobi from becoming a jinchuuriki.

If I had to guess, I'd say that Madara knew how to cancel or resist the effects of Edo Tensei, but probably didn't know the inner workings of the technique, and didn't consider being revived through it to be ideal (it's worth noting that Kabuto has "perfected" the technique far beyond what would've been possible in Madara's time, and I assume that modifications, such as the introduction of Senju cells, were probably not possible either).

If I had to speculate further, I'd say that he and/or Izuna probably did battle with Tobirama enough to learn how to deal with the technique. In fact, one theory I had was that Tobirama actually used it to reincarnate Izuna, of all people, because beyond the Uchiha and Senju brotherse themselves there aren't any impressive (or dramatic) candidates from that time that we've actually heard of. I like to imagine that Izuna was reincarnated and actually broke free of Tobirama's control, and went after Madara personally (revenge for fraticide and eye theft).

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Don't think so. Obito's Six Paths of Pain were transformed back into jinchuuriki even though the tailed beasts had been removed from them before they died. So there doesn't seem to be anything that would prevent a reanimated shinobi from becoming a jinchuuriki.
    True, but they didn't have the tailed beasts put back into them, therefore it is not the same as Madara wants. They were brought back at the peak of their power, when they had the tailed beasts, they did not gain any more power following resurrection - or perhaps brought back even stronger, just like Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say that Madara knew how to cancel or resist the effects of Edo Tensei, but probably didn't know the inner workings of the technique, and didn't consider being revived through it to be ideal (it's worth noting that Kabuto has "perfected" the technique far beyond what would've been possible in Madara's time, and I assume that modifications, such as the introduction of Senju cells, were probably not possible either).

If I had to speculate further, I'd say that he and/or Izuna probably did battle with Tobirama enough to learn how to deal with the technique. In fact, one theory I had was that Tobirama actually used it to reincarnate Izuna, of all people, because beyond the Uchiha and Senju brotherse themselves there aren't any impressive (or dramatic) candidates from that time that we've actually heard of. I like to imagine that Izuna was reincarnated and actually broke free of Tobirama's control, and went after Madara personally (revenge for fraticide and eye theft).
    That would be awesome - but I think it is not likely. Especially as an Izuna that hated Madara would be highly unlikely to tell him how to escape the technique...

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    There could be a way to bypass the whole ET not bein able to change. I think do what Tobi did to the jinchuuriki and use the chakra rod to temporarily give Madara all the chakra he needs.
    Which still put him under Obito. Can you link me the jinchurichi getting extra power (more than their tailed beasts gave them in life) from the rods? Also, this is working similar to the 6 paths technique. I am not sure of the possibility of doing this for Madara.
    Infinite RAGE!

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if they got extra power, but they definitely got the bijuu's power without becoming a jinchuuriki again. I think this is the six paths technique. Dunno why it wouldn't work for Madara since it worked for the jinchuuriki as well.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm not sure if they got extra power, but they definitely got the bijuu's power without becoming a jinchuuriki again. I think this is the six paths technique. Dunno why it wouldn't work for Madara since it worked for the jinchuuriki as well.
    I always thought that they got the biju power as they had that in life. Just like the kin gin brothers got the kyuubi power also. Had Gaara died fighting Naruto, then an ET Gaara would have had the one tails powers even if the one tails had not been trapped in the mazou for example.
    The connection to the bijuu through the rods (connecting to the Mazou) that Naruto experienced may just be a quirk of the technique (6 paths one) and the nature of the bijuu connecting him directly to their souls or something?!?
    Infinite RAGE!

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I think Goku himself stated the stake/rod was the reason why he was in his jinchuuriki's body, if I recall. I posted the link in the Chapter Discussion, maybe you might have a different or more correct interpretation than I did.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

good inspection. Now question is why Madara died at all? He could have him self ETed by someone, and work with Obito all the time. For example, Oro worked for Akatsuki/Obito for some time, he could ET Madara and have him included in the game of collecting bijus.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

But Madara definitely didn't planed to be ET, but revived properly, so theres a good question why? What is his 'weakness' in ET mode?

New Reply
Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast