Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect

12 9.09%
  • Great

36 27.27%
  • Good

42 31.82%
  • Average

27 20.45%
  • Bad

5 3.79%
  • Terrible

10 7.58%
New Reply
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 608 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 608 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Expletivebmp View Post
    You're forgetting Kurama san took on five tailed beast with Naruto. Kurama is a gravity well of power and Naruto has a burning desire not to lose, plus, the other beast gave Naruto a bit of their power. With all this bit about chakra having a bit of the soul of the caster, I won't be surprised if a part of, or a semblance of the great sage is encoded in the chakra that was used to make the tailed beast individuals.
    Well, Kurama and Naruto were getting help from Bee and Gyuki, plus the other bijuu and ET jinchuuriki were helping them too if I recall correctly.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Expletivebmp View Post
    You're forgetting Kurama san took on five tailed beast with Naruto. Kurama is a gravity well of power and Naruto has a burning desire not to lose, plus, the other beast gave Naruto a bit of their power. With all this bit about chakra having a bit of the soul of the caster, I won't be surprised if a part of, or a semblance of the great sage is encoded in the chakra that was used to make the tailed beast individuals.
    If Rikudou took on Jyuubi, I don't see why Madara would have issue with Kyuubi. I have to think he's just messing around.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be a nice chapter.
    BTW, having Sakura and Lee coming back at this moment can only mean one thing... some people are gonna die!

If Kakashi dies, it's fitting that both Naruto and Sakura are there.
    If Gai is going to die, Lee needs to be there.

So, yeah...
    I'm thinking one of them (or maybe both!) will die.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Besides, how can a Bijuu tell a shinobi how to perform a jutsu? Is Kyuubi going to teach him how to perform the hand-signs, too?
    And just who the hell taught Kyuubi a jutsu of Uzumaki clan? Kyuubi was created from the remnant chakra descended from Juubi, and it was close to Rikudou Sennin's death. There is no way the baby Bijuus got involved in a battle situation at that time.
    To me, it'd just make more sense for Naruto to tag kyubi in and let him perfrom the juts himself. That may be what is happening if there's a new Kyubi form.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

New Kurama form? New Jutsu? Uzumaki JUTSU? Raikiri Shuriken and 7 gate gai?

And finally the alliance gets to the battlefield or is close to? DAMN I want this

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    To me, it'd just make more sense for Naruto to tag kyubi in and let him perfrom the juts himself. That may be what is happening if there's a new Kyubi form.
    I don't know if there is such a possibility. Aside from Bijjudama, did we see a Bijuu performing a jutsu? I don't remember anything like that. But it may happen and it's a more acceptable case than Naruto learning a jutsu in just a couple of minutes.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Wiolin's Avatar
    Country
    Yemen
    Post Thanks / Like

Chill people, chill ...
    Bye, bye dear Gantz!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member uchich sishui's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

This cant be true

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if there is such a possibility. Aside from Bijjudama, did we see a Bijuu performing a jutsu? I don't remember anything like that. But it may happen and it's a more acceptable case than Naruto learning a jutsu in just a couple of minutes.
    I believe The One-Tail performed Wind-jutsu. Also, I think I remember something about the Jyuubi performing jutsu. I'd have to go search for it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Besides, how can a Bijuu tell a shinobi how to perform a jutsu? Is Kyuubi going to teach him how to perform the hand-signs, too?
    And just who the hell taught Kyuubi a jutsu of Uzumaki clan? Kyuubi was created from the remnant chakra descended from Juubi, and it was close to Rikudou Sennin's death. There is no way the baby Bijuus got involved in a battle situation at that time.
    .....Kyuubi was had been sealed within two Uzumaki's prior to Naruto. And those two were adept at Whirlpool seals. It is not inconceivable that the QB saw all of those in action...

By the way not saying the spoiler is true or does not need explanation..
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

What i learned is that whatever Kishi does there will always be people (usualy the same ones) nagging about it.

The chapter sounds cool and if anybody can learn a new jutsu on the fly is Naruto (remember part 1 and 1 night to learn SC?). Perhaps he is even in the mind world and time is not the same there as in the real world type of thing? Like Ichigo's Dangai training?

Kurama was around for a long time, even inside 2 Uzumaki... Him noticing them doing jutsus/seals is not out of the question and it makes a lot of sense... He was even around when RS was alive... Even if he pulls a RS jutsu out of his but and it still make sense...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, the chapter seems interesting, but I hope there is more than that.
    For example where the hell are Orochimaru and Sasuke?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha! For once... and this is damn rare... I might've actually predicted something correct. I deserve a cookie. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    Actually there's a #5 - Reinforcements arrive for the reinforcements. Just who it is can be anyone's guess, however. Though when last we saw Tsunade was using Katsuya to give chakra to the other Kages. Still, there's no telling what some of the other formidable members of the alliance are doing. I mean think about it... in Obito's flashback, Zetsu has been completely nerfed. So there's virtually no reason to think that they weren't made quick work of, especially since all the other ET's are gone. There should be characters rushing to back-up Kakashi & Gai, let alone Bee and Naruto.
    The chapter's spoilers aren't confirmed yet. But I still think it makes sense and was somewhat inevitable. Kakashi, Gai, Bee... they're all visibly hurt and exhausted while Madara's undieing and Obito's uber haxed; healing as he just stands there (thank you, Hashirama's cells.... ) In comes Gai 2.0, and a medic nin.

Naruto learning Uzumaki jutsu isn't the thing that concerns me - what worries me is Kurama teaching it to him. Kishimoto will probably have a reason for it though I'm nervous about how good it will be. How does Kurama know it? From Kushina? Mito? Is there another link to the Uzumaki lineage that we haven't even seen yet? If this is a false spoiler, it's a damn good one. I can see Naruto learning it a little faster too, though I think at some point it will be important for him to know why/who/how his clan was wiped out.

Kind of interesting... I was thinking what kind of seals Mito or Hashirama could have used against Madara because let's face it, I don't think the wood dragon will be nearly enough to stop Kurama with Naruto, especially after the way Naruto reacted to mokuton in kyuubi form. And I definitely accept that Naruto/Kurama is different than Kurama on his own being controlled.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    That would be a nice chapter.
    BTW, having Sakura and Lee coming back at this moment can only mean one thing... some people are gonna die!

If Kakashi dies, it's fitting that both Naruto and Sakura are there.
    If Gai is going to die, Lee needs to be there.

So, yeah...
    I'm thinking one of them (or maybe both!) will die.
    Hell Noh. Kill sakura instead. That useless ninja would become a sacrifice for naruto to become a war maniac like obito.

Obito wants to destroy the world because of rin.
    But naruto would save the world because of sakura.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Vite Zeus's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    If Rikudou took on Jyuubi, I don't see why Madara would have issue with Kyuubi. I have to think he's just messing around.
    Though messing around is to what I totally agree with, another reason that comes to my mind is probably Madara is not that well adapted with the rinnegan as RS once was..after all the rinnegan is only a tool and thus its effectiveness depends on how good the wielder uses it to his advantage..
    Lightning could silence you forever!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kurama is the strongest weapon that naruto got, and whoelse can teach naruto an uzumaki technique than kurama. i mean minato and kushina didn't teached naruto how to perform a uzumaki technque during their talked with naruto while kurama around since RS and he was inside two strong uzumakis member(mito and kushina).
    Last edited by EMS; November 06, 2012 at 10:00 AM.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

New Reply
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast