Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect

12 9.09%
  • Great

36 27.27%
  • Good

42 31.82%
  • Average

27 20.45%
  • Bad

5 3.79%
  • Terrible

10 7.58%
New Reply
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: Naruto 608 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 608 Discussion / 609 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    the same way it did when Vegeta witnessed Goku's Kaioken. "I encountered a technique just like that during my travels."
    I am quite sure that never happened, the only thing Vegeta ever said about the Kaio-ken is that Goku should go all out like he did with Nappa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post
    all kakashi has to do is kamui his chidori hand when hitting tobi. or do a double cchidori one in both hads and kamui one and leave the other. no doubt this is probably kakashis last battle though. Even though Obito turned villain i still think he'll do something noble to save everyone from madara in his last moment before death
    Kakashi can't use Kamui on only one part of his body, it would affect him entirely. So if he uses it on a Chidori, Obito body would't turn intangible at all, unless someone else attacks the very same spot at the same time...
    Last edited by Fox666; November 13, 2012 at 10:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

all kakashi has to do is kamui his chidori hand when hitting tobi. or do a double cchidori one in both hads and kamui one and leave the other. no doubt this is probably kakashis last battle though. Even though Obito turned villain i still think he'll do something noble to save everyone from madara in his last moment before death
    Half of Obito's body is Hashirama cells. He'll recover from an attack like that.

What Kakashi needs to use is more large scale attacks to either incapacitate Obito completely (and then seal him) or to kill him off before any healing can take place.

As for Naruto being able to do FRS while in BM...I always took that as a given, since he seems to be able to go into SM while in KM (Here)

Also, those chakra hands should help him make the FRS as he did in the incomplete KM (I'm starting to confuse the 2, I think).

Sigh...Chapter 572...good old days...

Who knew that it would get so...idiotic...

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666
    I am quite sure that never happened, the only thing Vegeta ever said about the Kaio-ken is that Goku should go all out like he did with Nappa.
    I'm referring to the anime. If it didn't happen in the manga, I wouldn't know, as I never watched it. But he most definately said so in the anime. And since it's got nothing to do with this manga, I won't bother posting a link to the video, considering it'd just get deleted, lol.

On Topic: I think Naruto only made one clone, and sent it to Kakashi... while the real Naruto went towards Madara. No way to prove this, but twice already Madara's shown an ability to see through clone deception, so in the next chapter I'm sure he'll point out to us which one is the real Naruto.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Kishimoto's rule on Hashirama's cells: They ONLY BENEFIT UCHIHAs. Noone else can have the benefits of Hashirama cells....not even Hashirama himself.
    Yeah I've kind of noticed that. Logically, any Senju should be able to scoop out any set of Uchiha eyes and get a full EMS and Rinnegan to boot. You think someone would have done this during all the years the entire Uchiha clan was living/dying right in Konoha. Lots of Uchiha died and would have had other Uchiha or some Senju or other squabbling over the eyes. Nope. Only Uchiha seem to be able to ever grasp the nature of how this stuff works. :P
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chakra seeing eyes that can naturally see interactions of chakra might well reveal some things about how it all might work together. On the other hand, the Uchiha kinda feel like a cult... probably been maintaining their butt hurt for centuries.

Actually Orochimaru and Kabuto also knew the potential of senju cells. The Senju bloodline looks like it has degraded considerably over the years, unlike the Uchiha (inbreeding?)

As for beating Obito, if Kakashi can throw himself into the other dimension, he may be able to win. A two fold attack - Gai on this side, Kakashi on the other. I'm not really expecting Obito to return to the light here. At this point, the only possible rescue I see is from Sasuke bearing his own rinnegan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Yeah I've kind of noticed that. Logically, any Senju should be able to scoop out any set of Uchiha eyes and get a full EMS and Rinnegan to boot. You think someone would have done this during all the years the entire Uchiha clan was living/dying right in Konoha. Lots of Uchiha died and would have had other Uchiha or some Senju or other squabbling over the eyes. Nope. Only Uchiha seem to be able to ever grasp the nature of how this stuff works. :P
    Eh, I think the Hyuuga clan might have figured it out too, since they have their cool forehead seals And you're acting like you forgot that Obito and Danzou have been going around collecting Sharingans for years now. I think the problem is that there have only been 3 Senju in the story so far, and they have all been portrayed as 'good guys' who wouldn't resort to steal body parts to gain power, except for maybe Tobirama since he created the Edo Tensei jutsu, but he died relatively young so that's a good excuse for him to never have been able to obtain a set of Sharingan.

But even if a Senju had managed to get his eye-sockets around a fancy pair of red eyes, what would make you think that they would get EMS, if the eyes weren't already EMS, or activate the Rinnegan until they were on their deathbed like Madara did? Maybe a bunch of Senju did get Sharingans, but they were just not able to sync with the Mazo in time after activating the Rinnegan so they died

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone got a guess as to why Obito isn't using his Rinnegan against Kakashi? Or why he is only using his Mangekyo abilities?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    now are the 2 narutos facing obito and madara clones....i think the real naruto is still trapped by the Wood dragon
    I thought he broke free, but I forgot. Not a great chapter for me to really want to reread, to be honest.

I'm begging Kishi to make Kakashi actually be good here. He's apparently forgotten rules of chakra usage or Kakashi's chakra, so the least he could do is have Kakashi show just what he's capable of. I mean, the dude was known as a genius and became a jounin before he got his Sharingan. He was apparently at his physical peak during his ANBU years, and the decade with his Sharingan and active fighting should have showed him countless of jutsu, many that he can use here.

If anyone has a chance to survive against Tobi without hacks like Hiraishin, it's Kakashi. It's time Kishi stops making Kakashi a jobber and starts showing what he's capable of.

I imagine it happening the same way it did when Vegeta witnessed Goku's Kaioken. "I encountered a technique just like that during my travels." Remember, Madara lead the Uchiha clan in conquering clan after clan. Nothing should surprise him by now.
    Vegeta never said that. I don't think he's ever encountered that, unless he's fought North Kai (?).

NOt sure if he's encountered people that have used the gates. Seems that the gates from 3 and past could be limited to mostly taijutsu fighters, and is achieved through hard work only. Not sure if anyone who fought mainly wiht taijutsu could survive in those times. Of course, it's just an unfounded, horrible assumption.

Kakashi can't kamui his hand as he'd effectively cut it off. he can either kamui his entire body or infuse his kunai with raikiri and kamui that. Don't forget Kamui cuts off a body part, like it did to Deidara's arm.

I'm referring to the anime. If it didn't happen in the manga, I wouldn't know, as I never watched it. But he most definately said so in the anime. And since it's got nothing to do with this manga, I won't bother posting a link to the video, considering it'd just get deleted, lol.
    The manga > anime. Anime was too full of fillers, like Naruto. Always found manga version to be vastly superior.

Of course, I could just be a manga snob. *shrugs*

Quote Quote:
    On Topic: I think Naruto only made one clone, and sent it to Kakashi... while the real Naruto went towards Madara. No way to prove this, but twice already Madara's shown an ability to see through clone deception, so in the next chapter I'm sure he'll point out to us which one is the real Naruto.
    Did Naruto using kage bunshin get off paneled? :x

From the looks of it, it takes more than just Senju DNA and Uchiha blood or eyes. Madara had Senju cells for decades but only unlocked the Rinnegan shortly before he "died," meaning something more is required than what we think. I doubt any Uchiha or Senju would be able to unlock Rinnegan, not anytime soon anyway. I'm also assuming it depends on the strength of chakra, in which Madara and Hashirama were said to possess unusually strong chakra.

Plus, it seems like no one but Madara knew about the tablet. I'm not even sure if the other Uchiha really knew more about it, they could have just assumed based on what they saw Madara and Izuna do.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama is unique among Senju and all shinobi. His chakra literally gives life to things, no other Senju or ninja can do that. So no, I don't think any Senju could pick up Uchiha eyes and either gain the Rinnegan or use the Sharigan amazingly.

Evidence for this is that if any Senju was like Hashirama, Madara would have simply killed another Senju instead of going after the man he could never kill.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J
    Vegeta never said that. I don't think he's ever encountered that, unless he's fought North Kai (?).
    Ugh. I guess I HAVE to post it, lol. Offtopic or not, I know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFL0Bi33S98

"That Kaioken attack is a nice trick! But I've encountered something just like it before!"

Keep in mind I never said Vegeta encountered Kaioken before. But rather that he encountered an attack similar to it before. Which is what I'm claiming Madara could say about Gates. Though admittedly... it's entirely possible that Hirudora, Asakujaku and all the other Gate attacks are completely unique to Gai. The Gates could be something well known throughout Konohagakure's history, but the attacks used with the boost gained from the technique.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

An Uchiha awakening the Sharingan was supposedly rare, so there wouldn't have been many options available in the first place. And considering the Uchiha's own interest in each others Sharingan, they probably kept track over who had one. Also would think that only a handful of people could actually take a transplant and survive, considering gaining Hashirama's ability appeared to have been 1 in 60.

New Reply
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40