Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Ending

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does naruto need to end before its too late? Obito revelation killed the manga

I think that Naruto's downfall as a manga began with the introduction of the transplants of eyes and cells.
    I mean c'mon, the whole world has Hashirama's cells and the eyes of the Uchiha.
    Kakashi should have been the only exception, but then we got Danzou and Nagato.
    Then I also think that this story of the "Fate" has been overused by Kishimoto.
    Naruto should have finished shortly after the "Pain attacking Konoha" arc.
    I will keep on reading it, just because I want to see how it ends; I liked some of the recent chapter, but the author must putting an end to all of this before it's too late.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does naruto need to end before its too late? Obito revelation killed the manga

I think the only thing that ruined it is Hashirama's over-hyped, unicorn-DNA that seems to be the answer to everything now. I am quite mad at kishimoto. Why is a dead guy being perched on such a high-horse? Kick his behind off it already.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    I know it's been dying for a while but the obito revelation killed it lol it started dying when naruto fought kakuza or wever death twins lol. I think t started dying there because naruto was given cheap power upward right after instead of training. Kishi could've easily had him training wind chakra and shit off screen when sasuke and jiraiya had their time but he didn't. Instead he mad sasuke so bad assume that naruto needed cheap power ups to keep up with him. After everyone of sasukes fights naruto got a power up instead of training. Now he's basically a god with no one being able to touch him unless they went to the hashirama cell market and the thing that bothers me is all his base stats are weak not to mention he's got the best chakra element and a clan who specialized in sealing techniques but yet he constantly rushes into garbage battles and Instead of learning or trying something new we always get the same boring old fights

Kagebushin, RASENGAN!
    Oh that didn't work bigger RASENGAN!
    That didn't work? Sage mode wind RASENGAN!
    Oh shit that didn't work? Kyuubi mode, bijuu RASENGAN!

Meanwhile sasuke pops off new shit everytime we see him and fights like a boss completely overshadowing naruto in every form of battle there is except when it comes to power ups lol all sasuke has is his eyes meanwhile naruto is the combination of sex drugs and rock and roll all into one and still can't make a decent song lol and I know naruto Is dumb but come on he can do more than one thing it's starting to get pathetic
    Okay, this was pretty funny. But I agree.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I agree with everything that is said here. I so forgot Obito was controlling the 4th mizukage too? smh another plot hole for me to think about. Kishi really fudge up big time. Naruto became less interesting and compelling when it started to revolve around Dojutsus, Uchiha and Senju. It was too saturated with these elements while he completely ignored other good material in the manga that had potential. Like most he pissed me off with the whole Obito being Tobi and he completely dropped the ball and smacked us readers in the face Obito's crap ass Flashback that doesn't make much of any sense. After the last chapter Naruto/Kishi let me down a lot he definitely needs to finish this up. Cause he's obviously getting sloppy and lazy with his story telling.

thank god he's better than Kubo, Kubo makes me wanna kill him then myself.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

@Brill .K for own guys I'm using my phone so if there's a lot of spelling mistakes or random words in ky past posts it's my predictive dictionary lol anywho what you're saying is flawed. I understand that he had a break down but still kakashi was his best friend, any logical person would've gone to him and asked wtf happened instead of going straight evil without knowing the full details. He started this war to see rin that's the stupidest shit I've heard. They were like 13 that shits puppy love yet he's willing to take over the world for a girl that's gonna be brought back 13 while he's like 30, someone call Bensen and stabler from law and order svu cause this shit is statutory lol I didn't know obito was r Kelly haha but in all seriousness to counter your points

1. Hashi cells were never said to make you a sudden adult, just because he got a body attachment doesn't mean that he'll grow to adult sIze in a month not to mention his hair growth which I covered already.

2/3. I understand him going crazy and killing every mist nin but still any reasonable person would've gone to kakashi and asked wtf happened and if the answer was b.s. them you go evil. Your saying this one girl's death made him kill his entire clan and attack the entire village even though they didnt have anything to do with the situation, they were out on a mission people die. Lets say kakashi didn't kill rin and someone else did do you think he'd still be evil? I do because her death is his sole motivation doesn't matter how you look at it obito is just in a rush to pop his cherry.

4/5. The timeline does matter otherwise the story doesn't make sense, how can he meet the 3 when they're young when they're atleast 10 years older than him not to mention he couldn't have met yahiko because he should've died while obito was an infant. It doesn't make sense

Cheap story fillers aren't gonna cut it, I've been reading the manga since 05 and I gotta say this is some bull. I always thought it was obito but I thought that the zetsus found him and inserted a piece of madara into him like kabuto did with oro, it would explain his change of heart and justify him attacking Konoha as he would be harboring a part of madara and as such would have the same grudge but no he had to go evil for a girl that didn't even know he existed smh. That's sad, just plain sad... not to mention pathetic
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; October 25, 2012 at 06:55 PM.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Hashi cells were never said to make you a sudden adult, just because he got a body attachment doesn't mean that he'll grow to adult sIze in a month not to mention his hair growth which I covered already.
    He wore zetsu suit, were you not there?
    Hair grew, then he cut it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Brill .K for own guys I'm using my phone so if there's a lot of spelling mistakes or random words in ky past posts it's my predictive dictionary lol anywho what you're saying is flawed. I understand that he had a break down but still kakashi was his best friend, any logical person would've gone to him and asked wtf happened instead of going straight evil without knowing the full details. He started this war to see rin that's the stupidest shit I've heard. They were like 13 that shits puppy love yet he's willing to take over the world for a girl that's gonna be brought back 13 while he's like 30, someone call Bensen and stabler from law and order svu cause this shit is statutory lol I didn't know obito was r Kelly haha but in all seriousness to counter your points
    He just didn't have a breakdown, he was broken by Rin's death. A breakdown suggests you recover and become normal again. Obito was broken so he doesn't snap out of it. He wouldn't do as you suggest because broken people don't think that way. Did Kishi give us enough characterization to show Obito's 180? No, it's a 3-chapter flashback thaere isn't enough time to demonstrate a genuine transformation. Kishi put it there, you may not buy it, but it's there.

Quote Quote:
    You said it, Harashime cells are a black box. We don't know fully what they can and can not do. All we do know is that they have lots of life energy and turn zetsu into trees. Who's to say they don't advance the physiology of teeanagers? Besides it's just not him, it's a zestu cloak as well. So that can explain the size difference.

Quote Quote:
    2/3. I understand him going crazy and killing every mist nin but still any reasonable person would've gone to kakashi and asked wtf happened and if the answer was b.s. them you go evil. Your saying this one girl's death made him kill his entire clan and attack the entire village even though they didnt have anything to do with the situation, they were out on a mission people die. Lets say kakashi didn't kill rin and someone else did do you think he'd still be evil? I do because her death is his sole motivation doesn't matter how you look at it obito is just in a rush to pop his cherry.
    Once again, he's broken, not normal. Kishi is portraying Obito as the angry sociopath after Rin's death. Sociopaths do fun things with with new powerful toys that they get. Sociopaths don't care that they detroy a village of "innocents" as long as they see how powerful their new toy is.

Quote Quote:
    4/5. The timeline does matter otherwise the story doesn't make sense, how can he meet the 3 when they're young when they're atleast 10 years older than him not to mention he couldn't have met yahiko because he should've died while obito was an infant. It doesn't make sense.
    Where in the manga does it say they're 13 years older? We don't know WHEN Yahiko died. We don't know how long the Akatsuiki fought Hanzou. There are a lot of unknowns there. It is reasonable to believe the connections that Kishi makes if you use the manga.

Quote Quote:
    Cheap story fillers aren't gonna cut it, I've been reading the manga since 05 and I gotta say this is some bull. I always thought it was obito but I thought that the zetsus found him and inserted a piece of madara into him like kabuto did with oro, it would explain his change of heart and justify him attacking Konoha as he would be harboring a part of madara and as such would have the same grudge but no he had to go evil for a girl that didn't even know he existed smh. That's sad, just plain sad... not to mention pathetic
    Then why didin't you stop reading after Nagato's arc or when Sasuke went emo? They're the same damn thing as Obito. Kishi is laying out all the paths for someone to wrong. Sasuke went bad because of his clan, Nagato went bad because of his friends, and Obito went bad because of love. He just filling out the themes he's been talking about for years. You're just disappointed that Obito's intentions were more grandiose than they are, but his motives are inline with what Kishi had been writing about for years.
    Last edited by Brill; October 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Archea's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

Obito went from a child to an adult because of the Zetsu DNA that was attached to the side of is body when he lost his right: arm, leg, and eye. As shown in the flash back Obito could regrow his arms and legs thanks to the infused DNA.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...protesters.png

Above is a picture, of Kakashi, Gai and Kurenai. Obito is a year older than Kakashi, why can't Obito have gotten taller? As for the hair, Jiraiya can control and manipulate his hair at will...you're bringing up Obito's hair why? Clearly hair can be affected by chakra, being connected to the gedo mazo could stimulate hair growth afterall it stimulates arm and leg growth.

-------------------------------------------

Obito attacked konoha when he retrieved the Kyubi from Kushina. Obito, Madara, and Nagato's plan was to capture the 9 Bijuu's to revive the Jubi within Gedo Mazo. He attacked Konoha because he wanted the strongest Bijuu so that capturing the others would be that much easier. Now do you think it would've been ok for Kishi to have Obito take Kyuubi and leave? No, so instead Obito lost miserably and his chance at getting the Kyuubi was halted for 16 years.

As for the reason he attacked the clan, hmm lemme check did the last chapter say naruto was over?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Let's talk about his change of heart for a moment.

He awakens sharingan only to die saving Kakashi's life specifically.
    He awakens to a madman screwing with his head with talks of dreams and fantasies.
    He goes out to see Kakashi whom he almost died to save, kill the girl he loved.

Next lets talk about the Uchiha clan
    Sasuke, emo kid with rage issues.
    Madara, obsessed with battle and control totally dark.
    Itachi, extremely fragile personality(Goes from no emotion, to crying before he kills his parents, to no emotion, to loving his little brother.)

The uchiha's are messed up in the head. That's my silly justification.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lol did you not read the last chapter, and you just said he helped aid them!
    OBITO JUST SAID THAT HE WOULD COME BACK EVERYDAY AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/607/6

-----------------------------------------------------
    Jiraiya is 54 now
    Kakashi is 29-30 now.

This means that the second, third, and fourth world wars have happened within 54 years.
    This also means the third, and fourth world wars have happened within 29-30 years.
    Kakashi was 13-14 during the third world war, I'm guessing.
    So within 13-14 years, Sakumo Hatake got his name as the Konoha's White fang during the second world war and he also had a son.
    Now if Minato is older than Kakashi and 13-14 years ago the second world war happened, then why is Minato 10 years younger than the Ame Orphans?
    Let's say Minato was 22 when Kakashi Gaiden happened, so that give Minato a surplus of seven years before Kakashi's birth. I doubt a war takes seven years so it's safe to say that Minato is around the same age as Ame Orphans.
    Last edited by Archea; October 26, 2012 at 12:30 PM.
    Naruto's sealing-cloak is ugly, he needs to finish his chakra agreement with kyuubi already!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The worst thing to ever happen to the manga was the words "Hashirama DNA." It has become a joke to explain everything.

Doujutsu was always part of the manga, but things got less interesting when so much of the story began revolving around them. Remember when the sharingan was basically about copying jutsu/moves and the byakugan was its equal? Eye jutsu was interesting before it became a Mary Sue grab bag of super powers. With the exception of the byakugan, which is still the same because it is used by side characters that Kishi has no interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post

This manga was once about being this underdog with a dream regardless what came in the way now it's just all about Free PowerUps and Senju DNA.
    Remember when people could change their destiny? Remember when Naruto was an underdog that always overcame the odds? Now Naruto yells out he is the son of Minato. And his mother was an Uzumaki. Just another DNA jackpot winner.
    Last edited by Jessie; October 26, 2012 at 03:15 PM.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Fool's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Sociopaths do fun things with with new powerful toys that they get. Sociopaths don't care that they detroy a village of "innocents" as long as they see how powerful their new toy is.
    This doesn't make sense. He first doesn't even talk to Kakashi because he doesn't care, then attacks Konoha with Kakashi in it. Then he slaughtered Uchiha clan because he said to Sasuke that he wanted to get revenge. But we thought he was Madara, not Obito. Obito doesn't care about anything in this world, so I don't see any reason to do that. Madara and Obito just needed to collect bijuus to revive Juubi and cast Infinite Tsukuyomi. If you want to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi, then why did you kill all the Uchihas? Kishimoto has to explain these things.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

Hey I like Gai, but am I the only one who finds it inappropriate that he is here in the climactic battle, kiddin about the bijus and all things in Naruto that used to be important?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by synapse View Post
    Hey I like Gai, but am I the only one who finds it inappropriate that he is here in the climactic battle, kiddin about the bijus and all things in Naruto that used to be important?
    He was there for Kakashi and Obito, infact not that he's not needed anymore he's all bloody and stuff.
    Or he probably beat himself up to give himself a handicap, a little foe like an immortal Madara is basically no threat for the Gaikage

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

1.The growth of obito's hair and body isn't surprising with all that freaking stuf there underground(mazou,hashi cells,zetsu etc)
    2..Obito's change of heart??!!! ok now he gives his life to save his best friend and the girl he loved and months later he witnes that his best friend stabs that girls in the heart!!!WTF and don't forget that before the scene happens madara was already trying to mind manipulating him and all this stuf for a guy at that delicate age was just a terrible shock and he had a confirmation of what he was being told days before.we can assume he is heavily disturbed.this thing probably will be explained that kakashi was under a genjutsu or that rin was a mist spy and konoha realized it and it was kakashi mission to kill her just like itachi mission.
    3.about the age of nagato and co we should see konan to have an idea of their age.she looks at the same age like kurenai so obito and nagato & co are around the same age.now the question here is how come nagato and the others looks older than 13 or 14 when they first meet obito?the only question that can't find an answer and here kishi messed a little.
    4.Now how did obito convinced nagato to form akatsuki?simple,to make him experience the same thing he did.with yahiko around it was very difficult for him to buy nagato over so it was neccesary to take him off from the scene and the best wasy was on selling them to Hanzou.Yahiko died and mission completed, Nagato was ready for mind***ing and his new subordinate.
    5.It's time to capture the bijuu and since the real akatsuki wasn't yet formed it was his duty to capture some of them and he decided to start from the strongest and to attack konoha and eventually he failed.
    6.the uchiha massacre?well since we have only listened that senju and uchiha were the real deal clans and since we haven't seen any senju except 1 and 2 hokage then in the current manga the only powerful clan remained with such powerful shinobis could become a threat to tobi's plans so would have been better for him a world without his clan.

Regarding to the fast and super power ups it's not the end of the world if the narutoverse momentally has 5 shinobis with HAX power that clearly makes the other 80.000 seems like kids before them.we have only naruto sasuke tobi madara and let's put kabuto with super HAX powers.Eh the manga probably is rushing to an end and it's normal that a few chars must disguise from the others.i'ts not like kishi is making shino or kiba destroying mountains.he is making only the main character who has a monster inside him,thre members of the elite clan who has a gifted dojutsu and the best spy or one of the best medical shinobi.if u want to defeat or kill the juubi u can't do it with exploding kunais or bugs or fire water light wind and earth techs and kishi is preparing the showdown for that event.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Fool View Post
    This doesn't make sense. He first doesn't even talk to Kakashi because he doesn't care, then attacks Konoha with Kakashi in it. Then he slaughtered Uchiha clan because he said to Sasuke that he wanted to get revenge. But we thought he was Madara, not Obito. Obito doesn't care about anything in this world, so I don't see any reason to do that. Madara and Obito just needed to collect bijuus to revive Juubi and cast Infinite Tsukuyomi. If you want to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi, then why did you kill all the Uchihas? Kishimoto has to explain these things.
    Slaughtering the Uchiha is simple. Ylou remove a threat to your plan. The only ones who can control the bijuu are Uchiha and Jinchuuriki. Destroy the Uchiha and no one can take away your bijuu after you get it, and Itachi takes the balme for it. Smart move on Obito's part.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Fool's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but he didn't say that, he said he was seeking revenge. Revenge for what? He was Obito, not Madara. Besides if you want to do Infinite Tsukuyomi the revenge doesn't make sense.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

@katon style. k for one the hashirama cells thing couldnt enduce rapid hair and body growth. thats stpuid(on purpose lol). that logic doesnt make sense. how can getting someones cells cause you to grow at a rapid rate?

thats like me getting a blood transfusion and suddenly having blonde hair and blue eyes. blood carries dna so by that logic everyone whose had a blood transfusion would suddenly have different appearances. Not to mention the fact that having someones dna doesnt make you suddenly be able to do everything they can. hashi had a high recovery rate, so just by having a piece of his dna obito is able to have it to? hashi studied medical ninjutsu(apparently) and since obito has his dna he can just pop that shit off whenever he feels? that doesnt make sense.

I can draw and my brother cant draw a stick figure. we have the same dna so by your logic he should be able to draw right? people are born with different abilities they cant be passed on by a simple twist otherwise everyone would be doing it. why not just grab the dna of every super nin and put them all into one yourself to become the ultimate nin? and i know its a manga but they have to have a certain level of realism.

they live in a world where people can control energy and manipulate it through various means, k sweet makes sense it could happen its a vast universe and we dont know shit about it anything is possible. but when you decide to add things like dna and such you have to keep it legit because it contradicts the knowledge that we do have.

If you can pass on skills and appearance through dna im gonna kidnap scarlet johanson and inject every woman everywhere so the world will be a less ugly place or why not inject myself with a little bit of micheal jordans dna so i can get good at basketball? or get some phelps dna so i can swim like a fish?

legends arent born theyre created, your pretty much saying hashi was born the realest nin alive when he wasnt, sure he has abilities that others dont but he had to train and hone them and having his blood doesnt mean you can do all he can, tobirama couldnt even do half the stuff he did and they were bros, meaning same parents, which means same dna, so why couldnt he use moukton?

next off the obito attacking konoha thing, just because you dont care for the world doesnt mean you can kill youre entire family and attack your village. hes still gonna have emotional attachments to the people there regardless. i dont care for this world either its stupid, the rich get richer meanwhile there are poor people starving everywhere, i dont like it. that doesnt mean im gonna kill my family and try to destroy my city thats stupid.

I'll admit i was wrong about the obito meeting the 3 when theyre young cause i thought yahiko died after the 3rd war not during but still it doesnt change everything else. plus its stated by nagato that yahiko was the founder of akatsuki so if he created it obito had nothing to do with its creation his just manipulated their goals with his own

Quote Quote:
    Slaughtering the Uchiha is simple. Ylou remove a threat to your plan. The only ones who can control the bijuu are Uchiha and Jinchuuriki. Destroy the Uchiha and no one can take away your bijuu after you get it, and Itachi takes the balme for it. Smart move on Obito's part.
    thats stupid. only madara could control the kyuubi because hes the shit. the uchiha were a joke they got taken out by itachi and tobi without either of them coming out with a scratch and i know they attacked at night but theyre ninjas they should have some type of six sense or something. madara was on a different level of power as we can see and its safe to say that no other uchiha can or will touch him and he was the only one known to summon the fox. he's the only one capable of controling it so theres no way the uchihas besides sasuke, itachi or shunsui would be able to do it without busting theyre asses training and none of them wouldve tried to tame it because they have no need for it not to mention the fox was sealed and if they tried something on naruto or kushina while she was alive they wouldve got shit on by the 3rd or hit with an instant transmission rasengan to the face from minato

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

and what about yamato? since he was injected with the dna shouldnt he have grown as fast too? he got his dna manipulated to match hashis so does that mean he's like 10 years old? i mean the cells do make you age quick right so he mustve just shot to being a full grown adult after like 3 years? does that sound right? no thats wack so how come obito grew that much while yamato had a regular life span and growth rate?
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; October 28, 2012 at 07:55 PM.

New Reply
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast