Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    17 50.00%
  • No

    17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 416

Thread: Naruto's Ending

  1. #211
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    Yamato has hashirama's DNA but he doesn't have any uchiha blood. So you're wrong.

    And does madara just said that obito can control the GM because of hashirama's DNA? And we've seen obito controlling the kyubi with his normal sharingan. So it's safe to assume that any uchiha can control the kyubi if they have hashirama's DNA.

  2. #212
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    Quote Quote:
    Yamato has hashirama's DNA but he doesn't have any uchiha blood. So you're wrong.
    wtf? being an uchiha has nothing to do with rapid growth rate. so your telling me that the two dna's combined and suddenly kicked started his purberty? are you serious? that doesnt make sense combining the two dnas gives you the rinnengan why would it make you age faster? thats a baseless argument that makes no sense, where is it stated that combining two different dna's causes that? in the manga or real life. that doesnt happen anywhere so i guess you're wrong.

    ---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

    and yes madara did control the fox with the regular sharigan but madara is a ninja god who was the first to achieve the ms and obito is a guy trying to live out a lost love, his power level is no where near madaras. he had only like one or two years of training how could he catch up to madara? madara was born strong and had to be strong because of his constant battles as he grew up in a time of constant battles, obitos experience and capabilities shouldnt have been anywhere near his given the time he had to train himself and you can bring in the argument ''oh well hashirama cells'' but guess what its as i said earlier having someones dna doesnt give you their full capabilities. yes it wouldve made him stronger CHAKRA wise, not battle and skill wise
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; October 28, 2012 at 08:37 PM.

  3. #213
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    wtf? being an uchiha has nothing to do with rapid growth rate. so your telling me that the two dna's combined and suddenly kicked started his purberty? are you serious? that doesnt make sense combining the two dnas gives you the rinnengan why would it make you age faster? thats a baseless argument that makes no sense, where is it stated that combining two different dna's causes that? in the manga or real life. that doesnt happen anywhere so i guess you're wrong.

    ---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

    and yes madara did control the fox with the regular sharigan but madara is a ninja god who was the first to achieve the ms and obito is a guy trying to live out a lost love, his power level is no where near madaras. he had only like one or two years of training how could he catch up to madara? madara was born strong and had to be strong because of his constant battles as he grew up in a time of constant battles, obitos experience and capabilities shouldnt have been anywhere near his given the time he had to train himself and you can bring in the argument ''oh well hashirama cells'' but guess what its as i said earlier having someones dna doesnt give you their full capabilities. yes it wouldve made him stronger CHAKRA wise, not battle and skill wise
    Wrong again. Having hashirama's DNA and madara as your master, then you can do anything. Experience? Capabilities? Madara already teach him on how to become a powerful shinobi, so battle experience and skill wise isn't an issue to obito.

    Even if obito is nowhere in the same level of madara, but still, obito is the second most powerful ninja/uchiha next to madara.

    Because of hashirama's DNA, obito doesnt need to poop or to eat. He regrow his arm and leg. So yeah, because of hashirama's DNA and obito's lineage as an uchiha, it suddenly kicked his puberty. He became an adult just because of that.

    Even if obito became an insane maniac, but it still, it wasn't his fault. He thought kakashi betrayed him. What would you do if you sacrificed your life just for your friend? And then you saw him stabbing the girl you loved?

  4. #214
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    Why are people talking about growth rate? It was obviously the zetsu suit giving him the physique of a grown up. As to obito's motive, its a well used, cliched prop, but it was portrayed quite well. So no, obito being tobi did not kill the manga at all. The first chapter when it was officially confirmed, i thought that this is not gonna fit as well. But after the whole flashback, anyone without bias will have to admit that kishimoto managed to join most of the dots in a much better way than most of the readers(including me) thought possible.

  5. #215
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    @marshall313. k this is bull. for one where does it state anywhere in the manga that it enduces rapid cell growth? the cells were only supposed to increase your chakra and give you the capabilities of moukton and now they can suddenly make you an adult? k then let me ask you this

    since nagato had madaras eyes shouldnt he have aged faster too? i mean hes an uzumaki and they are related to the senju, he may not of had hashi exact dna but there wouldve been enough similiarities right? he had uchiha dna and senju/uzumaki dna so why didnt he grow up faster while obito did?

    and as for the he was broken shit thats garbage too. any reasonable person wouldve taken kakashi with him to madara and as soon as he woke up wouldve asked one question: WHAT THE F***? but he didnt instead he decides to kill everyone attack his home and family because his girl died. clearly kakashi killed her for a reason, hes not the type of guy to leave his friends behind as he sacrificed an eye going back for obito and rin. obito knows this and yet and still he goes to try to take over the world...k. i know having you bestfriend kill your the girl you loved wouldve been rough but kakashi is still your bestfriend and its a lot easier to fall in love than finding a best friend. the logical thing to do would be to find out the whole story than make your decision not kill everyone and everything without knowing the whole story thats stupid.

    your blindly accepting whatever kishi throws at us and this was an ass pull, the entire flashback was an ass pull. i thought it would redeem the manga but instead it just brought more unanswered questions and contradicted obitos human nature. he was a fun loving, laid back kid and one death causes him to attack and kill his family and countless other friends in the kyuubi raid. what the f***? ''omg the girl i loved died, shit guess that means i gotta take over the world''

    and the trained by madara thing is bs too, this guy trained for like 3 months and came out a g? sasuke who was way stronger than obito at the same age got trained by kakashi and only learned the chidori and how to fight better, he couldnt take on a f*cking kage and i know hashi cells increases CHAKRA but thats it nothing more nothing less it doesnt increase your capabilities to learn how to fight and such otherwise everyone would be injecting themselves with others dna and its as i said in an earlier post why not just grab all the best nins dna and throw them into yourself to become a god?

    I call bullsh*t. on this entire arc
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; October 29, 2012 at 08:18 AM.

  6. #216
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone;3119909
    [quote
    thats stupid. only madara could control the kyuubi because hes the shit. the uchiha were a joke they got taken out by itachi and tobi without either of them coming out with a scratch and i know they attacked at night but theyre ninjas they should have some type of six sense or something. madara was on a different level of power as we can see and its safe to say that no other uchiha can or will touch him and he was the only one known to summon the fox. he's the only one capable of controling it so theres no way the uchihas besides sasuke, itachi or shunsui would be able to do it without busting theyre asses training and none of them wouldve tried to tame it because they have no need for it not to mention the fox was sealed and if they tried something on naruto or kushina while she was alive they wouldve got shit on by the 3rd or hit with an instant transmission rasengan to the face from minato
    Apparently, that's not the case. Obito was able to control the Kyuubi when he fought Minato. Just knowing the jutsu is sufficient. People in this forum get carreid away with strength and chakra thinking they go hand in hand. Controlling the bijuu doesn't follow that course. If a loser like Obito can learn to control the Kyuubi then the other losers in the village would be capable as well. Obito didn't know which ones might so he took them all out. Strategic move.

    Quote Quote:
    and what about yamato? since he was injected with the dna shouldnt he have grown as fast too? he got his dna manipulated to match hashis so does that mean he's like 10 years old? i mean the cells do make you age quick right so he mustve just shot to being a full grown adult after like 3 years? does that sound right? no thats wack so how come obito grew that much while yamato had a regular life span and growth rate?
    But he was infused by DNA by Orochiamru. You don't know if he used a variant or not, and considering how messed up most of Orochimaru's experiments are I'm betting it wasn't the real deal.

  7. #217
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,477
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    But he was infused by DNA by Orochiamru. You don't know if he used a variant or not, and considering how messed up most of Orochimaru's experiments are I'm betting it wasn't the real deal.
    Hashirama's DNA is Hashirama's DNA. There are no variants to the same person's DNA (if you have AIDS, that's a different case, but let's not assume Hashirama was famous for that "wood" ).
    It messed up Oro's experiments because another person's cells don't just hatch freely on you.
    If Yamato wasn't the real dead, why did Kabuto value him so much and used him to improve Zetsus, if they already had Madara's version of Hashirama cells?
    Erfworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  8. #218
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Hashirama's DNA is Hashirama's DNA. There are no variants to the same person's DNA (if you have AIDS, that's a different case, but let's not assume Hashirama was famous for that "wood" ).
    It messed up Oro's experiments because another person's cells don't just hatch freely on you.
    If Yamato wasn't the real dead, why did Kabuto value him so much and used him to improve Zetsus, if they already had Madara's version of Hashirama cells?
    Actually it wasn't the real deal because all of Orochimary's experiments died except Yamato. So whatever DNA form that Orochimaru infused into his guinea pigs, it clearly wasn't the same that was given to Obito.

  9. #219
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    The Obito revelation didn't kill the manga. People have been complaining about the manga since Part 1 (despite the fact that everyone claims it was far and away superior to Part 2). Which, it was... but it doesn't change the fact that even back then people swore they'd "quit the manga" if Kishimoto didn't do what they wanted.

    Ditto for this particular event.

  10. #220
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    @ninjabot You have to admit, this 'senju DNA' logic and 'Uzumaki lineage' is the lowest of the low for the manga. I'm actually quite sick of it now.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #221
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    @brill. His experiments weren't wrong it's just that yamato was the only one who survived it. Why would Oro want or even need to change it hashi was considered a god as it is.

    And it did kill the manga, it was already going downhill but to have it be obito after so much went down was like wtf. People were throwing theories left right and center and they were legit. I thought it was solely obitos body and maybe madara or zetsu corrupted him but to find out he went evil and is trying to take over the world for a girl that didnt even want him in the first place is so pathetic. I cant even feel bad for him his reasoning is so flawed it just pushed me further away from the idea of it, you cant feel sorry for him i honestly wanna buy him a hooker and kill this hard one hes carried for almost 20 years. Bam problem solved, we'll give her fake stripes on the side becuase she'll be more real than an imaginary girl hes trying to get with
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; October 29, 2012 at 07:47 PM.

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #222
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    @shahdan: Yeah, it's pretty annoying. But it's not manga-breaking annoying. Not for me atleast. Probably because the Senju DNA is just a device for why things are, not how things are gonna end up. It was necessary or else Kishimoto would've had to make up a completely new hax abilities to explain things like immortality, bijuu control, gene splicing to increase strength, and other things that would make the story more convoluted than it currently is.

    Think of the Senju stuff like the Sharingan. People have pissed and moaned about the Sharingan and how hax it supposedly is for over a decade... but still were able to find things about the manga they did like. I pissed and moaned about jinchuuriki for over a decade, but get hyped to def anytime Sasuke's on the page. I guess all I'm saying is focus on what you like.

  15. #223
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    @ninjabot. Its the way that kishi introduced these new things that made it messed up, gene splicing, and all that jazz is so unnecessary its a slap in the face to all ninjas, why train when you can grab dna and pretty much become a teir 1 ninja in 2.5 seconds without significant work.

    Things lik bijuu control were expected and since itachi popped off amaterasu it was obvious other shinto gods would be involved and the thing is its not even senju stuff this is solely hashirama, if the moukton was available to all senju then it would make more sense but its like none of them even existed except hashirama. He can do all this dope shit but we dont see anything from anyother senju except him and tobirama, not to mention that the senju pretty much dont exist. We have three senju, all kage but only two of them sre worth mentioning( one is kinda worthless guess who *cough cough*). Plus this whole combine two dnas to get the rinnengan is retarded, why hqvent ninjas been doing this for ages? I mean it was on the uchiha tablet so it must be available on some ancient senju scrolls, why havent eithrr clan been going at eachothers necks to gain itlike man the uchiha are crazy power hungry youd think one of them would atleast try something.

    Its the way he introduces all this new stuff out of the blue without it being hinted on. Trading eyes ok that makes sense but gene splicing and all that shit? Come on bro even you can admit thats actually so weak. Its the cheapest and most unoriginal way to gain strength

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #224
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    It's madara's fault. Just because he was so weak against hashirama, he found the cheapest way to surpass hashirama. By using his dna to gain power.

    Just like itachi said,

    A father killed his son for power.
    A brother killed his brother for power.

    No wonder, itachi defined his clan as a pathetic clan. A hunger power clan, who murdered everyone just for power.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #225
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Does Naruto need to end before it's too late? Obito's revelation killed the manga

    I don't think the manga needs to end, since there are other things that need to be resolved.

    For example, Sasuke and Orochimaru? What are they doing? It's odd and sad that I actually want to see Orochimaru at the point because I think Snake-man is annoying.
    And how is Kishimoto finally going to do away with Madara? Because, let's face it, that's going to have to happen at some point.

    To be honest, I find myself indifferent to Obito's whole situation, and I just don't know why. Since the flashbacks appear to be over, at least we'll be seeing some action again. Madara's wooden dragon was the most interesting thing that's happened in the past few chapters (apart from Rin's death).

    I guess you could say.....Madara's wood got me excited.

New Reply
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts