Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 210 Discussion Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 210 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Actually I see it as they might have an absolutely independent agenda and may try to overrun both Bishokukai and IGO. Though they will loose eventually as they don't seem to have as many people as other two parties have.
    Though in this Arc I can see an interesting fight between three groups already.

And about cannibalism... it may appear that someone in their group has really "special" tastes...

We shouldn't also forget about Nitro. They might not appear soon, but they may become some sort of a forth party as well as they seem to have way more knowledge in ingridients and coocking than Acacia or IGO and Bishokukai combined.
    yea its going to be a 3 way war... what if jidar king party also has a group of strong people... if that group's members are as strong as this cannibal guy things will become much more difficult for igo and bishokukais....im getting a feeling that they already have a hidden base somewhere in gourmet world...joa asks king to leeave in some "Robo engine" which can be something important...also he talks about important memories ...they might have memories related to ancient cooking or something...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I believe they will have some strong people. Still, I doubt they will have sufficient ammount as to really oppose IGO or Bishokukai directly. Otherwise they would try to start it openly and also the guy who attacked Teppei wouldn't have run as it was obvious that he didn't what anyone to know his true identity.
    I agree they may have some memories and info on different ingridients from Acacia's Full Course, still it would be interesting to see how far they can get with this info and their abilities.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jorge D. Dragon
    Yep! I know nothing has pointed to that directly but I think a few signs have pointed to it. Looking back at chapter 143 where the Nitro were first explained to a decent degree and thinking about there intelligence and how long they've been around, I think they originally came from another planet (and possibly could still be coming from there and living there). Even though there are some weird beasts in Toriko's world, I think the Nitro are "beyond" enough to be considered aliens. I think once they discovered the ingredient God, they've been coming to Toriko's planet ever since to get it.

And that kinda goes into what I was thinking in my last post. God may just be the best ingredient on this planet. The Nitro may know about other better ingredients on other planets...hence where Toriko may go after obtaining God (assuming the manga doesn't end).

All just a guess/prediction though...

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It's an interesting theory.
    It can make an interesting development in a long run and make Toriko manga way longer and have an interesting plot. Don't know though if other fans would be thrilled with such a theory, but like it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

chapters still not out ?? only raw
    can anyone provide page by page translation like last week pls...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not entirely sure whether it would be a three way war. It would make more sense for the third group to just stay in the background, worry people a bit, and let the Bishokukai fight off IGO - they'll stay independent for awhile.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it seems they don't have as much power as IGO or Bishokukai, hence it would be very difficult for them to fight now dirrectly any of the two parties and that's why they don't want their identity to be discovered as it seems.
    Even though I believe we will learn about the identity of the mysterious person who managed Four Beast attack on Human World and practically killed Teppei.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, it seems they don't have as much power as IGO or Bishokukai, hence it would be very difficult for them to fight now dirrectly any of the two parties and that's why they don't want their identity to be discovered as it seems.
    Even though I believe we will learn about the identity of the mysterious person who managed Four Beast attack on Human World and practically killed Teppei.
    That may be true but if it's the Jidal Kingdom, then supposedly they have a better information network than even the Bishokukai/IGO. They can't be that weak.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really do want to see a 3-way war. I think the 3rd party got spies in IGO and Bishokukai or their information couldnt be that perfect. Then again they never did mention anything else about Acacia chef in a while. Could the 3rd party be related to him in some way.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by nasro074; October 31, 2012 at 05:12 PM.

12. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, according the translation it doesn't seem that mysterious guy knows who stole the book he wants from Gourmet Pyramide. Still I won't be surprised if he somehow finds it out at some point and attacks Komatsu trying to get it from him.
    Though now Komatsu will be protected way better, especially since I believe all Heavenly Kings will be on Cooking Fest and Toriko now has a really strong attack. It seems that the basis of Nail Gun is a bit different from Kugi Punch, thus it's considerably more destructible. Hope he'll show it us in the upcoming Arc.

Also it seems that this book Matsu lost isn't connected with space journeys.(( It was just a real space journey wealthy tourists had. And it seems that Komatsu's old friend was among them.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

http://hiwamatanoboru.com/

out on your favorite toriko scanlation. visit his website and give some thumbsup guys. the guy went to his friend's house to scanlate toriko for you guys since his house had no power from sandy. we should all appreciate that right =)

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Jorge
    I agree. I doubt many fans would like a turn in that direction unless it really made sense to the upcoming story. Nobody wants another manga to drag on and on after it doesn't make sense any more. But I do wonder what these space journey's this chapter talks about...it might not go the way I predicted but Gourmet Space Journey's were probably introduced for reason.

As far as this 3 way war thing goes, I actually think the 3rd faction (Jidal kingdom, etc) will actually kinda play it low key for awhile. I think they will just keep showing up a little here and there as they have been. Like Bowser mentioned, I think they will let IGO and Bishokukai start taking each other out and then maybe make a move later on. They apparently have a great knowledge base so I they may end up being a bigger foe than the Bishokukai.

But now potentially we are gonna have Staajyun and Joa both at the Cooking Festival with Komatsu...I think this is going to get very interesting.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, in every chapter Joa theory gets stronger and stronger lol. We know he was after the notebook. No time to catch a breath, Gourmet Fest is already underway

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 210 Discussion Thread

Well, I doubt that Jidar faction will be able to fight on par with any of the other two sides. To have info is one thing, but to be able to match the power of such guys as Ichiryu, Jirou and Midora is something else. Also we should not forget about the guys like IGO's Vice President and Mansam. The later seems to be considerably stronger than all Heavenly Kings combined, so how strong Vice President should be.
    Bishokukai and IGO not only have an ammount of strong people, but also have big numbers overall on their side. I believe 3rd faction will try not to oppose directly, but try to steal something or get faster to some places or come after the last fight will be decided, then they might have a chance. Otherwise I don't see how they can take real monsters.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast