Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this week's episode

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect

2 25.00%
  • Good

4 50.00%
  • Average

2 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
New Reply

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 284

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 284

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Ep 284 stream

http://www.animeavenue.net/naruto-sh...n-episode-284/

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden 284

I am beyond happy that the rookies are getting PT. I thought this was a good episode and kinda explained why Danzo thought so highly of Sai(though its non canon). Lee was his usual cool self and the animation was great despite it being filler. I do hope they continue to these battles every now and then.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was an excellent episode. The anime staff is on a tear. Filling in the voids that the manga left. Great characterization of Sai who was dealing with his own inner demons and the effects of war. Really well-scripted. Epsiodes like this could really elevate the war arc in people eyes. Next week is more filler. Let's see if they can go 4/4.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kozar927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta say a filler really really impressed me for like the 3rd or 4th time in all of naruto. Im very happy with this episode and if fillers stay at this quality I will be able to swallow them alot easier. Made me feel like I was watching cannon. This should of been in the manga
    I need a new sig. Someone make me one plz

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    This was an excellent episode. The anime staff is on a tear. Filling in the voids that the manga left. Great characterization of Sai who was dealing with his own inner demons and the effects of war. Really well-scripted. Epsiodes like this could really elevate the war arc in people eyes. Next week is more filler. Let's see if they can go 4/4.
    I agree 100%. If they're gonna do filler, have it involved somehow and fill in the gaps like this. It was actually really cool how they did Sai. What impressed me even more is that there wasn't a single mention of his 'brother'. It was all Sai, and evne some of Danzou's interraction with him. Very well played IMO. I hope they do this more in the future with some other characters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 284

Great episode. This is how filler should be done. Solid animation, good fightscenes, minimal use of flashbacks, and solid writing that increases character development.

My only real complaint is how quickly Kakashi took down Jinin Akebino. It would be nice if these battles could be expanded a bit more, maybe two or three episodes per opponent. I'd like to see more of their fighting style and some named attacks.

New Reply