Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Having seen part of Obito's backstory, I ...

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Am more satisfied by his reveal as the villian.

15 23.81%
  • Feel about the same as I did before about the reveal.

19 30.16%
  • Am less satisfied by his reveal as the villain.

29 46.03%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 607 I Don't Care

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 607 I Don't Care

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    The question I would pose to you is this...

Why didn't Obito just revive Rin?

It's established that he had several methods for reviving the dead available to him during his plan.(Edo Tensei, Rinnegan)
    Obito reviving her would not make sense at this point, unless she would come back older. The time to be with her, ended when she died, honestly. I think Obito didn't want to live in the world anymore, with its rules and unfortunate circumstances. At that point he sought to fulfill Madara's plans. we don't know the circumstances around Rinnegan yet, because why didn't Nagato just resurrect Madara as soon as when he turned to Tobi? This could've happened years ago. And do we even know exactly when he did turn to Tobi, it had to have happened after Yahiko died, but how long after? So the Rinnegan is a question mark as far as resurrection is corned. We don't know the conditions for it entirely, we don't know time limits, we don't know anything, besides it taking an immense amount of Chakra.

And Obito had no idea how Edo Tensei worked until Kabuto showed him. Why in the heck would he resurrect Rin now, they were in the middle of a war, where he is trying to bring about the moons eye plan. She would come back as a little undead girl who he couldnt grow old with, have a family with, etc. She would probably hate him for what he had become, etc.

I know the way Kishi revealed this whole thing was anti-climatic and just not very good at first, but you guys are not making sense with this type of questions.
    Last edited by TearsOfScarlet; November 06, 2012 at 11:15 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 607 I Don't Care

I'm waiting for your review to come up for chaptrr 608
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4