Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

22 34.38%
  • Good!

31 48.44%
  • Regular

8 12.50%
  • Boring...

1 1.56%
  • Bad!

1 1.56%
  • Fail!

1 1.56%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 306 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dafuq's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 306 Discussion / 307 Predictions

good chapter indeed.
    i think ice-make still stronger than memory-make i mean in memory make, rufus have to remember magics which he must see beforehand for casting but in ice make, gray create anything with ice he can imagine and he imagine faster than rufus's memorization speed and with second origin he got from ultear he can cast them repeatedly without a problem of getting exhausted. i dont think he can do that move named 'one sided chaotic dance' before second origin so this is a nice improvement for gray.
    also one thing got my attention rufus cant use every spell if i'm not mistaken he memorized natsu's battle against sting and rogue but he cant use natsu's flame against gray instead he used normal fire magic which he have used before against eve, so i think he can't use lost magics like dragon slayer and god slayer magic despite he memorized them, so orga's magic is not a god slayer magic nor lost magic.
    anyway waiting for orga vs laxus. we will see what orga's magic actually is in that fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Could it be that when Rufus memorizes an attack, it doesn't mean that the attack is performed in the same power as the original that has been memorized? Just a process of being a copycat and when performed, it is done based on the performers powers not the original thing..

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Could it be that when Rufus memorizes an attack, it doesn't mean that the attack is performed in the same power as the original that has been memorized? Just a process of being a copycat and when performed, it is done based on the performers powers not the original thing..
    However this way Rufu's magic is the same of Kurohebi, which I doubt.
    Rufu's magic is a very advanced one and it would be interesting to see it used again, even hough I doubt it myself; but who knows, Rogue, Sting, Orga and Rufus might become members of FT.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    I just found it funny that Rufus was reading a book titled "Le Memory".
    In the raws provided earlier, it was also written like this. In proper French, it would have been "La mémoire". I think Mashima is a secret redditor.

Somewhat more seriously, though, I see a increased mention of memory in this entire arc. We were first introduced to it by means of Rufus. Then Natsu and Gajeel in their battle suddenly became technical and showed that magic in itself isn't enough and, like the martial artists, you need to keep a clear head and memory of how your opponent places his feet, breathes, synchronises etc. Then there was Mavis, and now we have Gray reminding us that he has memorised Natsu's flames.

So they're not just dumb muscles who are eager to fight.

I like these little touches by Mashima (or maybe, he just had the idea and is now using it everywhere).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Those weren't the same attacks as we've seen. He takes stuff he has memorized and molds those memories into new shapes, i.e. different spells with same elemental affinty. He did call his attacks in his own names. The casters magic power is probably the limit. Can't expect Rufus to match Natsu's attacks. It's probably enough to defeat most of the opponents. It's no wonder ST was considered a strongest guild. They just had the misfortune of fighting the main cast, lol.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Laxus would pwn Orga fast, I want that arrogant smile of his to disappear from his stupid face, and also, I hope Erza would rape Minerva hehe
    Overall, a nice chapter I guess, the outcome was expected

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 306 Spoiler Thread

Epic chapter, even though I missed some ... "Shounen fanservice eye-candy" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Krono
    Well, I would call Gray a massive troll.
    Gray actually never fought Rufus in the hidden round but just was hit by a long-range attack that hit everyone in the round besides Nalpudding who was fast enough to evade it - which was the first hint that speed is a way to beat Rufus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    I don't know why some people are still trying to find any logic in Fairy Tail fights. I mean this is Fairy tail, so I guess the concept of "stronger and weaker" doesn't mean anything in the author's head lol.
    And I don't know why some people here have been forgetting logic once there's words like "friendship", "comradeship", "feelings" and "emotions" popping up somewhere in a dialogue.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    I hope Laxus would pwn Orga fast, I want that arrogant smile of his to disappear from his stupid face, and also, I hope Erza would rape Minerva hehe
    Overall, a nice chapter I guess, the outcome was expected
    What a nice image in my mind.
    But yeah, I really hope that Minerva will beg for her life.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

At this rate , the members of the so called stongest guild will be losing one by one , only minerva and orace are the only two who havent lost a battle yet so far , but epecting roca to face laxus , he should lose also unless he is more than meets the eye , and erza needs to kick minervas ass so badly that i hope she loses and gets humiliated

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    At this rate , the members of the so called stongest guild will be losing one by one , only minerva and orace are the only two who havent lost a battle yet so far , but epecting roca to face laxus , he should lose also unless he is more than meets the eye , and erza needs to kick minervas ass so badly that i hope she loses and gets humiliated
    orace? roca? what kind of special chapter were you reading?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    It's no wonder ST was considered a strongest guild. They just had the misfortune of fighting the main cast, lol.
    Precisely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that in the next chapter we will see the reaction of the member of Fairy Tail that participate in the tournament and that of Sabertooth (I am particularly interested in Minerva’s reaction).
    I want to know that because she could decide to decide to punish Gray.
    I wanted to see Minerva vs Lluvia since Minerva’s first appearance, in the chapter where she stopped Natsu’s attack, I think this because Lluvia is the opponents that would have the best change to defeat her.
    For this reason I really would like if Minerva will injured Gray very badly, just like she did with Lucy if not even worst, this would piss off Lluvia, just like in her fight against Meldy (in the truth this would happen even if she will only try to hurt Gray).
    Anyways I don’t think that this will happen immediately, infact I believe that before of this Lluvia will fight Lyon.

Anyways I think that the next chapter will be about Natsu and others, I believe that the “Legion of hungry wolves” will be the first trap that Natsu and the others will encounter.
    I believe infact that between every fight we will see Natsu and the others, they will encounter various traps, gradually more and more difficult.
    For that reason I believe that in the first pages we will see as I said the reaction of the others mages of Sabertooth and Fairy Tail that participates in the tournements, and even that of Urtear, and then we will see Natsu and the others for the rest of the chapter (perhaps Natsu’s part will end in the first pages of the chapter 308).

I think that we will see Lyon’s reaction in next chapter, but perhaps if we are lucky even his meeting with Lluvia, or that with Gray (I don’t know if he will immediately met with Lluvia or if before if he will fight with Gray but then Lluvia would come to stop the fight).
    There is the possibilities that the next fight would be that of Erza, since Mavis in chapter 305 said that “the enemies are active around there” (I believe that it will be or Minerva or Milliana (I hope Milliana, since I hope that Lluvia will be the one who will defeat Minerva)).

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

What's the point for Rufus to memorize Natsu's abilities during his fight against Sting&Rogue if he can't use those same flames here ?

Could it be that he can't use those but can somehow "transfer" the abilities he memorized to his Dragonslayer guildmates ? Is that why they looked so confident for this last match despite the fact that Natsu humiliated them ?

Or was he just so overconfident that he thought his current flames would work ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    What's the point for Rufus to memorize Natsu's abilities during his fight against Sting&Rogue if he can't use those same flames here ?

Could it be that he can't use those but can somehow "transfer" the abilities he memorized to his Dragonslayer guildmates ? Is that why they looked so confident for this last match despite the fact that Natsu humiliated them ?

Or was he just so overconfident that he thought his current flames would work ?
    I think he was just being overconfident, as more or less every members of the ST team have been the same (except for Rogue, maybe).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mavis' emotions comment made me want to puke as usual, but as for the rest of the chapter it was a great fight, at least for this arc. Gray's Unlimited attack was boring and unoriginal, I know Mashima's drawn attacks that have looked like that before, and I don't really get why Rufus couldn't just dodge, and you people raise a good point with Rufus not memorizing Natsu's flames, but who cares? We all knew Gray was going to win, and he actually had to work for it. And it wasn't really a hyped battle or anything. Mavis was a moron for thinking someone from Fairy Tail would lose though. Not in this story sister.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast