Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 893

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

  1. #136
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Vamp, you didn't answer me. -.-'

  2. #137
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,763
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    Calling me a BASTARD eh?
    Yup, but I don't really care about you

    I'll be off to play some LoL.

  3. #138
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Vamp, you didn't answer me. -.-'
    Where?

  4. #139
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19


  5. #140
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Where?
    65

  6. #141
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    WHY THE HELL FAUST DIDN'T MENSION TATA, LALA, MANZINO AND KDOWNS IN HIS POST?

    Ok I'm gonna stop posting, I'm getting confused.
    He's implying that we're a mafia. The traitor gets a mafia list, so if he's the traitor, he'd know who the mafia are, so he needs names o/
    I can assure you I'm clear @.@ I'm townie again.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #142
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Oh...I missed the last sentence...

    Well I was thinking of how can he be a disadvantage if he's just a regular townie who is just screwing over the game...the only way he can actually impact the game is during the voting process, where he can swing the result one way or another...

    Now we already have some votekills, we will probably have even more, because we are lacking details...so the votes won't be close, therefore he can't impact the result...

  9. #143
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,763
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Oh...I missed the last sentence...

    Well I was thinking of how can he be a disadvantage if he's just a regular townie who is just screwing over the game...the only way he can actually impact the game is during the voting process, where he can swing the result one way or another...

    Now we already have some votekills, we will probably have even more, because we are lacking details...so the votes won't be close, therefore he can't impact the result...
    We could just ignore him... like any other troll.

  10. #144
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    We could just ignore him... like any other troll.
    We could, but it's fun to no ignore him...and he gets reactions out of people, so all the better

  11. #145
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Oh...I missed the last sentence...

    Well I was thinking of how can he be a disadvantage if he's just a regular townie who is just screwing over the game...the only way he can actually impact the game is during the voting process, where he can swing the result one way or another...

    Now we already have some votekills, we will probably have even more, because we are lacking details...so the votes won't be close, therefore he can't impact the result...
    Well, I just think about we townies trying to keep surviving till the end. But I guess he doesn't care about it. I don't think getting kill in the first day is a good strategy.

  12. #146
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Well, I just think about we townies trying to keep surviving till the end. But I guess he doesn't care about it. I don't think getting kill in the first day is a good strategy.
    Well it's not just keeping to survive...that will get us killed? Would you like that?

    Because there are townies who have special abilities...they will need to use it as best as they can and formulate their theories based on them...they are the only counter against the mafia, except mafia members slipping up

  13. #147
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well it's not just keeping to survive...that will get us killed? Would you like that?

    Because there are townies who have special abilities...they will need to use it as best as they can and formulate their theories based on them...they are the only counter against the mafia, except mafia members slipping up
    But he can be a naive traitor. If he's naive he wouldn't kill people, that's what I'm saying. If he is naive traitor, he will be townie till the end, and getting killed is not good for us. Mafia will try to kill many of us, that's what I'm saying. If he is traitor mafia he's not making a good game too in my opnion. That's my point.

    You only care more about those townies with useful roles? In the end what matters is more townies than mafia in the game.

  14. #148
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Faust, you're such a gentleman and I kinda miss that here XDDD But you're my first option of vote since you claim to be the traitor, lol D:
    It's ok nee-sama as long as the MAFIA and the GIRLS are safe I'm willing to be eliminated

  15. #149
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Faust is a gentleman indeed.

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #150
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    BUT, I don't know if he realises that if he's a townie, then he should stick with us (if he wants to win this, of course).
    I'm a Townie. I don't want the Townies to win. I want the MAFIA to win

Thread Closed
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts