Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I told you and kkck

Hardy is out so that makes you a lot less suspicious too.

God we need more people here
    Yeah...it does put me in that light...although the opposite can be said as well, which is that I wouldn't get rid of my only supporter...there are enough bystanders that I would kill and achieve the same effect...

Anyways...tonight I blocked Gumi, so if he has any role whatsoever, then he will confirm this, if not, then we'll see...

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Yeah...it does put me in that light...although the opposite can be said as well, which is that I wouldn't get rid of my only supporter...there are enough bystanders that I would kill and achieve the same effect...

Anyways...tonight I blocked Gumi, so if he has any role whatsoever, then he will confirm this, if not, then we'll see...
    Well if you read carefully I said it makes you LESS suspicious XD

but Hardy claimed to be a detective so who knows, mafia probably wanted to get rid of him.

We really need more people to say something or otherwise figuring out the mafia is just impossible

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I suggest voting!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried protecting Hardy last night. Didn't work out as well as I hope it would.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

so wizzard was telling the truth :/ ...didnt expect that coming
    it is like u say niichan,hardys dead makes bene less suspicious,but what if that was the plan????i thought shin could be the sickly townie,but that could be unlikely if bene is speaking the truth which i have to consider as truth too(so50/50),cuz i was too persisitent before,when i didnt believe wizz at all....also now u and kkck r suspicious too(as the numbers r decreasing), i guess one of u is mafia and one could be the sickly townie..

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am at a loss now, I have no idea of who to vote for. In my defense wizzard did seem to go out of his way to make himself appear suspicious though. I still can't believe he was telling the truth though. I also can't believe nichan did not even bother to at least deny the contact he had with wizzard to some extent so to at least appear less suspicious either.

So maybe mazino is a mafia and you guys were right? Or maybe benelori is and the whole thing about him being a whore and protecting others is a cover? I mean, we have no way to confirm that he actually protected someone and if they are mafia they could simply pretend. There is no guarantee that any given role will be here right? Or maybe the inactive ones are just watching us tear each other apart.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    I tried protecting Hardy last night. Didn't work out as well as I hope it would.
    If that's true then you're possibly insane, you might even be the one who killed him and the mafia kill failed for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    so wizzard was telling the truth :/ ...didnt expect that coming
    it is like u say niichan,hardys dead makes bene less suspicious,but what if that was the plan????i thought shin could be the sickly townie,but that could be unlikely if bene is speaking the truth which i have to consider as truth too(so50/50),cuz i was too persisitent before,when i didnt believe wizz at all....also now u and kkck r suspicious too(as the numbers r decreasing), i guess one of u is mafia and one could be the sickly townie..
    Yes, it could have been his plan too. Or like I mentioned above they didn't even plan to kill Hardy, who knows.

Bene claims to be the prostitute though, that's a different role from the sickly townie. Prostitute blocks night actions while the sickly townie blocks day actions.

Everyone is suspicious at this point, what sucks is that I can't judge anyone besides bene, kkck and you (a bit), the rest practically says nothing. This makes the game incredibly dull and boring + very hard to actually figure out the mafia members. It's not impossible that they the two remaining ones are among the active people but I would guess it's likely that at least one inactive one is a mafia =/

I'm not sure about you (don't know enough about you) and bene (still kinda doubt him), kkck appeared to be someone who's trying really hard to find the culprit but I don't know enough about him either to make a final judgement.

At this point I honestly would prefer killing off the inactive ones because there's no point in keeping them if they just make one or two posts each day. Or DD is starting to be more strict because of this goes on all the active people will die while the inactive ones practically do nothing and prolong the game unnecessarily.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I am at a loss now, I have no idea of who to vote for. In my defense wizzard did seem to go out of his way to make himself appear suspicious though. I still can't believe he was telling the truth though. I also can't believe nichan did not even bother to at least deny the contact he had with wizzard to some extent so to at least appear less suspicious either.

So maybe mazino is a mafia and you guys were right? Or maybe benelori is and the whole thing about him being a whore and protecting others is a cover? I mean, we have no way to confirm that he actually protected someone and if they are mafia they could simply pretend. There is no guarantee that any given role will be here right? Or maybe the inactive ones are just watching us tear each other apart.
    I felt like that would only make things worse but maybe you start to believe me now regarding that this weird behaviour of wizz is just how he usually is. We never had any contact besides this thread, it's a shame our doctor died but at least we can focus on other people now.

And no, DD can just decide on the roles he wants to use. Bene could very well be lying, as could Mazino. There's nothing clearly suspicious though and the inactive guys make this a damn lot more difficult.

Who do you believe is the most suspicious on atm?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    If that's true then you're possibly insane, you might even be the one who killed him and the mafia kill failed for some reason.

Yes, it could have been his plan too. Or like I mentioned above they didn't even plan to kill Hardy, who knows.

Bene claims to be the prostitute though, that's a different role from the sickly townie. Prostitute blocks night actions while the sickly townie blocks day actions.

Everyone is suspicious at this point, what sucks is that I can't judge anyone besides bene, kkck and you (a bit), the rest practically says nothing. This makes the game incredibly dull and boring + very hard to actually figure out the mafia members. It's not impossible that they the two remaining ones are among the active people but I would guess it's likely that at least one inactive one is a mafia =/

I'm not sure about you (don't know enough about you) and bene (still kinda doubt him), kkck appeared to be someone who's trying really hard to find the culprit but I don't know enough about him either to make a final judgement.

At this point I honestly would prefer killing off the inactive ones because there's no point in keeping them if they just make one or two posts each day. Or DD is starting to be more strict because of this goes on all the active people will die while the inactive ones practically do nothing and prolong the game unnecessarily.
    yeah they r extremely inactive,zasz and thorn,but thorn also cant be the sickly townie,cuz he wasnt allowed to vote the last day(could be mafia),as i cant now
    but hardys dead also makes shin suspicious for me,cuz he didnt get along with hardy at all,and also hardy is detective so he could be the target of the mafia,even if bene blocked shin..it could be his partner to do the killing and slowly i start to doubt that he just said that he is mafia just out of fun,also i think u and kkck would profit from hardys dead cuz he cant investigate u anymore,which could have been a real asset for us townies if he found out that one of u is mafia

i still say bene is the most suspicous,but shin caught up to him (will be at my physio...be back in 2 hours sry cant help it)
    Last edited by Mazino; October 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I can say for certain, and correct me if I'm wrong is that KD can't be either sane nor insane doctor...or at least the possibility of being insane is really low...the mafia knows whom the target is so they cover it up as well...if the kill is KD's kill as an insane doctor, then it's a huge stretch to say that the janitor picked the same name as well...

So KD is either mafia, or a naive doctor...

What bugs me though is shin's behaviour...not only he forced me to break the tie, although it's funny that only I felt that the tie is wrong(I did expect others to change their votes), but he did so nonchalantly(reading the pages is boring?), without even thinking of the consequences of a double townie kill...because that was the biggest risk...if Mazino is townie as well, then this night would've been a disaster...

If he is a mafia, then this hold shtick gets another meaning entirely, and not to mention that it strengthens the suspicion around me, for being the only to change the vote...

He is inactive and he managed to even be more suspicious than wizzard ever was lol...and it certainly passed over both niichan and mazino who are on the top of my list as well...

votekill shinsengumi

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I can vote now, right

wizzard could be blamed for his own demise. He was too vocal and gave the wrong vibe.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Oh yeah not to mention that Gumi's willingness to kill people made him nr.1 target for me
    well thats not true ,i asked digi before what happens if there is a tie and he answered someone has to change his/her vote .i asked that question especially for this kind of situations and i thought it wasnt possible to kill 2 people by vote

aside from that ,now i read the roles again , i already said it was suspicious for a person to reveal his/her job ,like doc or detective .but there is insane and naive doc/detective so mafia cant really jump on them without thinking .BUT prostitute is different ,there are no variations to the prostitute .so revealing yourself as prostitude makes no sense .you are just asking the mafia to kill you .if i were a mafia ,you would be the first person i would kill . there is still doubt in my mind because prostitude's power is not that scary ,you dont know who is who after all and you can just waste your moves on random people all the time .. but i got my eyes on you

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Shin 1x(benelori)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

So Shin. Are you saying you were trying to get two people killed at once?

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

re-read my post

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the votes from the last round and what I know, I am getting suspicious of these guys who voted against wizzard ( kkck, kdowns, mazino, shin). At least, one or two of them should be mafia. niichan sounds legit to be honest.

Thread Closed
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast