Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    well thats not true ,i asked digi before what happens if there is a tie and he answered someone has to change his/her vote .i asked that question especially for this kind of situations and i thought it wasnt possible to kill 2 people by vote

aside from that ,now i read the roles again , i already said it was suspicious for a person to reveal his/her job ,like doc or detective .but there is insane and naive doc/detective so mafia cant really jump on them without thinking .BUT prostitute is different ,there are no variations to the prostitute .so revealing yourself as prostitude makes no sense .you are just asking the mafia to kill you .if i were a mafia ,you would be the first person i would kill . there is still doubt in my mind because prostitude's power is not that scary ,you dont know who is who after all and you can just waste your moves on random people all the time .. but i got my eyes on you
    Usually prostitutes don't really have any power, only if they are very very lucky...which I was in this game, thanks to the hostkills and Lala's heroic death...we were only left with 2 mobsters, and one with a special ability...suddenly the odds jumped and I had to take the chance to reveal my role...because even if I die, the people whom I blocked gain some trustworthiness...

Well except that I blocked you this night...but I didn't like the tie of the last day phase, and you just popped in not even caring you will set a tie...that's why I'm voting you...however if you have a role and you know you were blocked then it's your chance to speak up I think

About what digi said...that's true...someone will have to change the vote...but only while the day phase lasts right? And nobody showed any initiative and I even woke up early today to see if there's any movement...nobody even tried to break the tie...

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

How long will the phase last?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    How long will the phase last?
    At most 24 hours and it started roughly 3 hours ago

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the votes from the last round and what I know, I am getting suspicious of these guys who voted against wizzard ( kkck, kdowns, mazino, shin). At least, one or two of them should be mafia. niichan sounds legit to be honest.
    Don't forget bene in that list, in the end he voted for him too. I thank you though. Now we should probably focus on the five of them (if Zasz is mafia I'm going to get mad), who do you think is the most suspicious?

And I dunno if you said the truth when you said you're detective but who did you investigate?

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

21hours but we can finish it earlier if you guys vote.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

@ niichan :You

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

I am not 100% certain. I was wrong about wizzard. I thought he was guilty but he turned out the opposite.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly found Wizzard really suspicious, which is why I placed my vote on him. I didn't exactly believe his doctor claim completely when he claimed.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well except that I blocked you this night...but I didn't like the tie of the last day phase, and you just popped in not even caring you will set a tie...that's why I'm voting you...however if you have a role and you know you were blocked then it's your chance to speak up I think
    i was suspicious of wizzard and voted for him ,its true i didnt care about making a tie because i was convinced wizzard was a mafia
    i have the odd feeling that all the remaining mafia members are inactive .even more so than i am

-----------
    remember when i first said i was thinking you could be the janitor ? it kinda makes sense being a janitor and faking a prostitude , baiting people into revealing their roles . its ingenious even
    Last edited by shinsengumi; October 30, 2012 at 01:26 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys start talking about who you think is suspicious now XD no point in talking about wizzard now, or is it really like everyone besides me was so focused on him that he didn't even think about other possibilities?

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    21hours but we can finish it earlier if you guys vote.
    Won't happen because of guys like Zasz

@ niichan :You

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

I am not 100% certain. I was wrong about wizzard. I thought he was guilty but he turned out the opposite.

Doesn't matter anymore, it's in the past.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    i was suspicious of wizzard and voted for him ,its true i didnt care about making a tie because i was convinced wizzard was a mafia
    i have the odd feeling that all the remaining mafia members are inactive .even more so than i am
    Or at least one is, and the other one is just subtly directing things or letting them flow...
    Quote Quote:
    remember when i first said i was thinking you could be the janitor ? it kinda makes sense being a janitor and faking a prostitude , baiting people into revealing their roles . its ingenious even
    It definitely is ingenious, but Hardy backed me up and for him it was 100% that I was the prostitute...only the prostitute and the guy who was blocked know that it happened...

Do you have a specific role? Did you perform anything this night?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

And it was foolish to investigate me toc, I told you I'm a townie well at least it clears me from the suspicion (yeah I know bene he could still be naive...) but you're most likely the next one to be killed now

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

He might as well be the real deal too, since there was no proof that Hardy wasn't the naive one, so...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Give me some suspicions/thoughts guys

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    He might as well be the real deal too, since there was no proof that Hardy wasn't the naive one, so...
    Yes

What makes you believe Shin is mafia? Just because he created a tie?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post

What makes you believe Shin is mafia? Just because he created a tie?
    That and the "slip" at the beginning of the day...but these 2 things are such baseless stuff, even more so if I believe him and his behaviour as a first time player...not to mention that I did block him tonight and nothing was prevented...

But his nonchalance in creating a tie was a bit disturbing...I'm always adamant in this game not to sacrifice townies if we can avoid it...and he just went ahead and did just that...

From my POV all of you who didn't change their votes are suspicious...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the votes from the last round and what I know, I am getting suspicious of these guys who voted against wizzard ( kkck, kdowns, mazino, shin). At least, one or two of them should be mafia. niichan sounds legit to be honest.
    u too would have voted against wizz,and also without any reason ....see
    I am also joining the majority camp.

Votekill wizzard
    so toc is detective and investigated niichan and he was told that niichan is townie...if i read everything right(instrucions and roles),it still can be that toc got false info cant it?

i suspect bene and shin most...but shins action yesterday rlly was mafia like,cuz he didnt care if he killed 2 townies,also his fake stating he was mafia,could be the real thing,so i´ll say he is a lil more suspicious than bene,i would still wait to give my vote a lil bit ...but i cant vote so yeah shin>bene atm

Thread Closed
Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast