Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    What's the possibility of actually killing a mafia, if you don't trust anyone...I don't get this, you had several nights to discover your role(if insane or not), and those choices offered you some perspective...wouldn't you share that perspective if you really want the town to win? What did you tonight? Or the nights before...there has to be something you can share, so that we can at least lower your suspicion...

Tbh I don't buy this crucial time excuse...this crucial time is actually a time, where you should reveal your role? Or are you perhaps afraid, that there might be a contradiction with past days?
    I don't trust anyone fully, that's what I'm saying. If kdowns is not mafia then you are the next on my list. I just hope Zasz isn't mafia because he's so damn inactive and choosing him now would practially be a random vote.

And dude, if I would be a detective or doctor I would tell you. You can figure that I have another role, which would harm me too much if revealed and would gain you nothing. With that you should be able to pinpoint it down to a few possibilities.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I don't trust anyone fully, that's what I'm saying. If kdowns is not mafia then you are the next on my list. I just hope Zasz isn't mafia because he's so damn inactive and choosing him now would practially be a random vote.
    If kdowns is not a mafia, then we lost...do you understand that?
    Quote Quote:
    And dude, if I would be a detective or doctor I would tell you. You can figure that I have another role, which would harm me too much if revealed and would gain you nothing. With that you should be able to pinpoint it down to a few possibilities.
    It would gain me a lot...because it would clear away suspicion, and I wouldn't vote for you...and at this point, we need to clear suspicion ASAP...at least tell me this then...do you have a night's choice?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I am guessing the kkck and Nii-chan have also forgotten that I am a doctor. Yes, I know what I did at the end of the last day was really suspicious, but Shin ended up being more suspicious to me than Mazino was, and I had more of a hunch that Shin would have been mafia.

But now I am getting the feeling that Nii-Chan and Kkck are for teaming up on me as soon as the day started.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If kdowns is not a mafia, then we lost...do you understand that?

It would gain me a lot...because it would clear away suspicion, and I wouldn't vote for you...and at this point, we need to clear suspicion ASAP...at least tell me this then...do you have a night's choice?
    If kdowns is not mafia then things look really bad, it's not a definite loss though. For example we still have a sicklie townie who could block a mafia on the last day. He could end up blocking a townie too though, so yeah things look pretty grave then but a win would still be possible.

I'm not saying anything else bene, if you feel like voting for me then just do it. I'm willing to take the risk.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    If kdowns is not mafia then things look really bad, it's not a definite loss though. For example we still have a sicklie townie who could block a mafia on the last day. He could end up blocking a townie too though, so yeah things look pretty grave then but a win would still be possible.

I'm not saying anything else bene, if you feel like voting for me then just do it. I'm willing to take the risk.
    When I am dead it'll go to Night 4 with 2 mafia and 2 town. Mafia just needs to shoot one person and the game is over, actually since there will be 3 town and 2 mafia and if mafia kills it's game.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Vote:Nii-chan

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    When I am dead it'll go to Night 4 with 2 mafia and 2 town. Mafia just needs to shoot one person and the game is over, actually since there will be 3 town and 2 mafia and if mafia kills it's game.
    But he is saying that the sickly can still block a mafia's ability to vote, so that way there's still some chance

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

But he is saying that the sickly can still block a mafia's ability to vote, so that way there's still some chance
    I understand this, but what if he doesn't block the mafia and get's a townie?

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Kdowns 2x(kkck, niichan)

Niichan 1x (kdowns)

3/6 votes.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand this, but what if he doesn't block the mafia and get's a townie?
    I know...

I have a question for older players and DD...let's say thornie was the sickly...did he get the chance to use his ability or him being targeted eliminated that chance? What's the mechanism behind such a scenario?

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

If he was, It should have gone through, unless he was the target of the Sickly. The Kill is usually the last thing that Resolves.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

If he was, It should have gone through, unless he was the target of the Sickly. The Kill is usually the last thing that Resolves.
    That's interesting...I need a confirmation on this though

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I tell you nothing.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I tell you nothing.
    Why? This is to understand how the game works, and how certain roles work...other questions were answered why not this?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If I was mafia I would have just said I'm a normal townie because there's no way someone can prove otherwise but I wanted to be honest without revealing my role. A mafia member wouldn't say something like "I don't want to reveal my role" because it would make him a lot more suspicious, especially at this point

this looks more like a silly try from kdowns to rescue himself

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Why? This is to understand how the game works, and how certain roles work...other questions were answered why not this?
    Okay okay, yes a townie would get sickened even if sickly townie died the same night he chose someone.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast