Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Well, The issue I have right now Nii-Chan, is that You're trying to kill a claimed Doctor. Even though I know I am either Insane or Naive at the moment, but still you are trying to kill a doctor.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    Well, The issue I have right now Nii-Chan, is that You're trying to kill a claimed Doctor. Even though I know I am either Insane or Naive at the moment, but still you are trying to kill a doctor.
    But we don't really know for certain...so it's only you claiming that you are one...nobody can really back you up on this...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am guessing the kkck and Nii-chan have also forgotten that I am a doctor. Yes, I know what I did at the end of the last day was really suspicious, but Shin ended up being more suspicious to me than Mazino was, and I had more of a hunch that Shin would have been mafia.

But now I am getting the feeling that Nii-Chan and Kkck are for teaming up on me as soon as the day started.
    Wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    END DAY 2

The townies decided to kill the most suspicious one among them. The voting was close but wizzard was ultimately lynched by the angry mob, however upon investigation they found a secret underground clinic which he used to treat people, he was a doctor!

Victims: wizzard(Doctor)

BEGIN NIGHT 2!
    Or is there more than one doctor? I don't think so and by now you would have realized you are either sane or naive at least.... Suspicious....

That said, I am not working in tandem with nichan. How does that make sense? If I were a mafia it would imply that in the first day nichan specifically worked in tandem with wizzard so that he would get targeted by someone. While the revelation that wizzard was a townie would kinda work in nichan's favor, it would also put me, a fellow mafia, at risk which at least as far as the numbers are concerned would be every bit as bad as him being suspicious. I admit the idea that nichan seemingly working with someone so as to make them suspicious did cross my mind though. Of course there is a huge risk when doing that since he could end up being the targeted one.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

bene: is suspicous cuz of his replies(cant quote every lil bit sry),only thing supporting him was hardy,but cuz he voted wizz and is also voting against shin can be a sign that he is mafia,cuz he knows they r not mafia(if i read the intro right),which would mean shin is probably a townie,or he just wants to kill a member so he can nullify the suspicion,if im wrong,it means he probably is the prostitute

shin:at the beginning i thought he was just bluffing being mafia,but after time i thought its a good method to keep the suspicion away cuz everybody thinks he just bluffed,also that he didnt care killing 2 ppl put him on top of my list
    [/QUOTE]

so shin was a townie too -.- ...and this leaves me with bene as most suspicous!!!(my thinking up there was that either bene or shin is mafia)
    BUT now all of u turned suspicious even niichan,by immediately teaming up on kdowns cuz of a vote change,which(the vote change) honestly also made him suspicous for me
    still i think it would be wisest to vote bene,since he always voted for the one getting killed and it always was a townie,except faust,but i still have to think about it

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Men I can't really tell who is who and sincerely speaking I don't know who I should vote.
    Hmm....Nii-chan for what I've read doesn't seem to me a Mafia; hope that I'm right.

Votekill Kdowns

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Kdowns 4x(kkck, niichan, zasz, benelori)

Niichan 1x (kdowns)

Kdowns has an absolute majority now, but people can still change their votes of course.

5/6 votes.
    Last edited by digitaldude; November 01, 2012 at 10:11 AM.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Kkck there can be more than one Doctor, and the night that Hardy died, I used my ability on him which proved to me I wasn't a sane doctor as he would have been saved. Also, you didn't question the fact that two Detective roles were claimed?

Oh Look there is Zasz, care to give us anymore imput into the game than the one post a day you have been doing?

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I mean Lawlett-Kun, who isn't even playing in this game has just the same amount of votes you do.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

I mean to me that is almost a Red-Flag that you've gone invisible this entire time because of you meeting your bare minimum.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

A claimed doctor who clearly didn't save anyone? you could tell us anything, you have no proof that you're a doc. Even if you are killing you would bring the mafia nothing because obviously your power isn't working then.

Your last minute vote change made you that suspicious, nothing else. Saying you did it because you suddenly thought Shin is more suspicious is a pretty dull explanation.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I went back and looked at both Shin and Mazino's posts individually and came out with Shin being more suspicious to me than Mazino. Yes, Mazino was still suspicious to me but Shin was more. So you want to kill me and jepordize this game for the Town by killing me when I am drilling it in your head that I am a Doctor.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Actually, you know what. I am ALMOST Confident that Zasz is indeed Mafia alongside someone else.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, you know what. I am ALMOST Confident that Zasz is indeed Mafia alongside someone else.
    I'm leaning towards Zasz as well, but he hasn't posted at all, so it's just a vague suspicion...other than that it's either you or Mazino

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    A claimed doctor who clearly didn't save anyone? you could tell us anything, you have no proof that you're a doc. Even if you are killing you would bring the mafia nothing because obviously your power isn't working then.

Your last minute vote change made you that suspicious, nothing else. Saying you did it because you suddenly thought Shin is more suspicious is a pretty dull explanation.
    but we made the same mistake with wizzard,especially i did,cuz i didnt let loose and didnt look at other options...its rlly hard right now

that would be the most boring thing ever,if he kills the ppl in nighttime and just comes to votekill on daytime

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I'm leaning towards Zasz as well, but he hasn't posted at all, so it's just a vague suspicion...other than that it's either you or Mazino
    Or you !!!!! u still r the top of my list

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Kkck there can be more than one Doctor, and the night that Hardy died, I used my ability on him which proved to me I wasn't a sane doctor as he would have been saved. Also, you didn't question the fact that two Detective roles were claimed?

Oh Look there is Zasz, care to give us anymore imput into the game than the one post a day you have been doing?

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I mean Lawlett-Kun, who isn't even playing in this game has just the same amount of votes you do.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

I mean to me that is almost a Red-Flag that you've gone invisible this entire time because of you meeting your bare minimum.
    what is the relevance of you being a doctor then? I mean, if you are a naive or insane doctor then the claim does not help you at all, its actually better if you don't use your abilities.

Which players exactly have claimed to be detectives? I don't think anyone alive has done so although I might have missed the posts. We also don't know the roles of two dead players either.... It is unlikely but we could potentially still have our two detectives (although I sincerely doubt it). Even then, you changing votes at the last minute is weird....

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I understand that, but how would you feel if you ended up losing because Zasz ends up being one of the two mafia members and goes untouched for the rest of the game.
    Honestly is Zasz is mafia he is doing a good job by just sitting back and if you noticed He's been voting with the Majority

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

ToC and Hardy both claimed Detective. While we don't know if that was their Role, it's still entirely possibly that there are two doctors and two detectives in the set up.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Zasz being mafia would be lame and I kind of doubt it, last time I was mafia DD send me a PM that I need to be more active or I will be hostkilled. And I was more active than Zasz is. If he really was I believe DD would have killed him by now because it's just impossible to analyze him.

If he really is mafia blame DD

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Zasz being mafia would be lame and I kind of doubt it, last time I was mafia DD send me a PM that I need to be more active or I will be hostkilled. And I was more active than Zasz is. If he really was I believe DD would have killed him by now because it's just impossible to analyze him.

If he really is mafia blame DD
    I have talked to DD and all I got was "He has been doing his one post minimum and voting everyday, it would be unfair to kill him since both Mazino and kkck didn't vote Day 1"

Thread Closed
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast