Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Spoiler show

benelori 2x(wizzard, niichan)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I'm not talking about the post count but actually discussing theories and suspects. All I see you do is throw one-liners around and suspect this one and that one. Again no offense, everyone has his playing style~ I just would like more of an actual discussion going on and not just that "that one is suspicious", "now I suspect you", "I am mafia "

I doubt anyone will get more suspicious on this day but I guess I can still change my vote if necessary, so votekill benelori

haha hard to say, it could get any of us. Other guys are no harm at the moment so if this goes on it's either me or you
    It would be so perfect if you were a prostitute ^^

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

well since we're almost certain about bene and that one of us is getting killed tonight, lets discuss the other people. Aside form Mazino I'm thinking Hardy, but would definitely go for in order Mazino>Hardy although I doubt I'm wrong.

Ive always been good in sensing patterns in the big picture. And Mazino matches the pattern for newbie mafia very well. Still I'm not perfect and I'd like to hear what he has to say to defend himself.

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I apologize for not showing up earlier. Weekend got the better part of me this time around. Why did a bunch of people get hostkilled though?

Anyways, seeing a few of the posts the only person I really find suspicious is wizzard so votekill wizzard.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I apologize for not showing up earlier. Weekend got the better part of me this time around. Why did a bunch of people get hostkilled though?

Anyways, seeing a few of the posts the only person I really find suspicious is wizzard so votekill wizzard.
    Now that's what I call a random vote,... I bet you just found the last daybreak results and voted for the 2nd one with most votes, e.g. me...

No explanation why suspicious, no nothing...
    You have something against people posting much?
    Last edited by wizzard; October 29, 2012 at 09:54 AM.

+I like talking to you

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

benelori 2x(wizzard, niichan)

wizzard 1x(kkck)

3/10 voted.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet you (kkck) are only voting as not to get hostkilled and will be away not reading and not contributing again...

+I like talking to you

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

well since we're almost certain about bene and that one of us is getting killed tonight, lets discuss the other people. Aside form Mazino I'm thinking Hardy, but would definitely go for in order Mazino>Hardy although I doubt I'm wrong.

Ive always been good in sensing patterns in the big picture. And Mazino matches the pattern for newbie mafia very well. Still I'm not perfect and I'd like to hear what he has to say to defend himself.
    I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not

Mazino, Hardy and Shin. Can't say much about Hardy to be honest but both Mazino and Shin avoided to make a clear statement and never gave any reasons why they actually suspect someone. Dunno, could be one of them. In the worst case it's someone who's barely active like kd =/

Please share your reasons then kk

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

You smell more like a Detective to me
    but that aside, hardy voted logically for someone else who didn't vote logically, so I'm gonna cut him some slack for now.

I was just thinking if there are only 2 mafia left and one of them is a Janitor the other one must be the boss, ten they have no detectives and in a game without a mafia detective it's more likely our detectives to be sane(r) so if any of you guys (detectives) finds something out, give some hints ^^

+I like talking to you

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, votekilling someone is already a form of contribution. Anyways, its not that you post too much but rather that your posts seem kinda off from my point of view. Given that, nichan seems suspicious as he seems to be working in tandem with you.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, votekilling someone is already a form of contribution. Anyways, its not that you post too much but rather that your posts seem kinda off from my point of view. Given that, nichan seems suspicious as he seems to be working in tandem with you.
    or we could be masons who got the chance to talk a bit more or we already played once before and know a bit how each one of us thinks.

only votekilling can't be described as contribution, but as a way to ensure your survival in the game.. the only positive side of you doing that would be if you were a townie and were voting against the mafia..

Please read the whole thread before saying my comments are 'off' or at least specify what's the 'off' part in them...

I wouldn't go as far as to say you're suspicious 'cause I already have my suspicions against 2 other participants and you're definitely not on the same level as them (yet)

+I like talking to you

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just how wizz is kk you probably don't know that much about him yet

and who else is there to talk to? at least wizz provides some thoughts, I don't see anything from the other guys here so who am I supposed to talk with? XD

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    This is just how wizz is kk you probably don't know that much about him yet

and who else is there to talk to? at least wizz provides some thoughts, I don't see anything from the other guys here so who am I supposed to talk with? XD
    Me XD

pelase explain kkcks' behavior :d (Indeed I haven't heard much about him/her)

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

lets take turns presenting an idea and discussing it?

+I like talking to you

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that's what I call a random vote,... I bet you just found the last daybreak results and voted for the 2nd one with most votes, e.g. me...

No explanation why suspicious, no nothing...
    You have something against people posting much?
    like u suspect me,i suspect u as much as bene and hardy,and i think u try to distract attention from u by putting other ppl in the center of attention,thats kinda dangerous,hardy acts too angelic,i dont like that attitude cuz such things can turn the other way....niichan doesnt seem suspicious and gumi well yeah same as faust for me,all talk but i think townie so one of us,from the other ones i havent seen much so i cant say much....

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Me XD

pelase explain kkcks' behavior :d (Indeed I haven't heard much about him/her)

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

lets take turns presenting an idea and discussing it?
    I have to say I don't know kk that well yet, despite him being quite famous on MH

you have that much ideas? I honestly don't have that much else to say and would prefer some other guys sharing their thoughts, we won't get anywhere if it's just the two of us.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

lol I have ideas, but they have no content, (just speculating) there is a saying here 'Truth is born in an argument/discussion'
    so I aways have some conversation starters, but people rarely bite/get hooked on any of them..

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

most of my ideas are from the type 'if something,...something'

casuality in other words

+I like talking to you

Thread Closed
Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast