Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    But it is such a bad move all around. Even if the two of you were in fact masons by saying it you would only put yourself in the eyes of the mafia. Of course, if you are not a mason then the supposed contact the two of you have is even weirder. Why would you trust each other? You were just naming possibilities? You basically retracted from what you originally said. And I bet you did it once you realized how bad a move that was. The whole thing stinks even if you were given a detective role. You seem to be working in tandem with nichan BEFORE the first night when you would hypothetically be able to use your ability. And even if you did use your ability how would you know you are not the insane or naive detective? I mean, to begin with there would be a 66% chance that you are the wrong kind of detective.
    well the reason I trust niichan is 'cause he's not acting like in the #18 mafia game (e.g. suspicious) also since we played then I have a remote idea what his thoughts are and am using some of them to base my assumptions on the same.
    In my dictionary a person is not mafia unless proven otherwise, since I've played mafia with niichan I kinda know what he'd be if he was a mafia and comapred to that he's not even close right now.

Also last time both Imp and niichan didn't think highly of the masons so I kidna inherited that view and don't find them very important..

Anyway as we know the mafia has a Janitor and it needs a Boss this doesn't leave any other possibilities for different roles, hereby my role can't be a mafiotinisized one.

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    it is questioned,thats why im suspicious of him,same with u...only hardy left
    Ah true, but it's my fault there...I was referring to niichan there...it was him that used this train of thought and while he used it his conclusion was that I was more suspicious than wizzard, which is a bit...well...either interesting, or he isn't paying much attention to the actual posts and number of posts

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    well the reason I trust niichan is 'cause he's not acting like in the #18 mafia game (e.g. suspicious) also since we played then I have a remote idea what his thoughts are and am using some of them to base my assumptions on the same.
    In my dictionary a person is not mafia unless proven otherwise, since I've played mafia with niichan I kinda know what he'd be if he was a mafia and comapred to that he's not even close right now.

Also last time both Imp and niichan didn't think highly of the masons so I kidna inherited that view and don't find them very important..

Anyway as we know the mafia has a Janitor and it needs a Boss this doesn't leave any other possibilities for different roles, hereby my role can't be a mafiotinisized one.
    This kind of argument doesn't hold much ground though...just because you know how one person played once, is not enough to trust...well, I don't think it should be a reason in any case...

Also there is no such thing as proof in this game...so you might have to change your dictionary

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

All I have to say is Wizzard is being really suspicious to me being all contadictory in a game where contradictions are a bad thing.

Vote_Kill: Wizzard

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    That's what you said wtf...or we could be masons...we is plural, and it was obvious you were referring to yourself and niichan...so yeah I was saying exactly that...but I said that you suggested it, which overall is a bad move according to your previous post about the possibility of you being insane or not...

So yeah...my problem with you is what kkck is saying...first you say that you have a role that could be insane, but then you go and suggest how you could be mason with niichan(and that alone is a huuuge stretch), and while you are talking to kkck exactly on this topic, you tell me to go back and quote you, because you don't know where you said it?

like I said...
    Sorry I misunderstood your post, I thought you're saying I said there are 2 masons and I'm saying who they are (and those two are not being me and niichan)
    The reason I said we could be masons was cause I was trying to explain why I'm getting along with him so well. Please don't twist my words
    There have been also several ORs that would suggest I'm not Saying something conclusive.

And now I'm pointing out why I can't be a mason, that's because I have a different role

+I like talking to you

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    All I have to say is Wizzard is being really suspicious to me being all contadictory in a game where contradictions are a bad thing.

Do you have other suspicions besides him?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

And I'm asking you what's your theory on the other mafia then...

+I like talking to you

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

It is possible to not have a Mafia Godfather.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Did not know that.

+I like talking to you

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

like I said...

The reason I said we could be masons was cause I was trying to explain why I'm getting along with him so well. Please don't twist my words
    There have been also several ORs that would suggest I'm not Saying something conclusive.

And now I'm pointing out why I can't be a mason, that's because I have a different role
    But you didn't misunderstand my post...and I'm not twisting your words...you suggested that you might be masons I didn't say you were saying something conclusive...after you hinted that you might have another role...which overall is a bad move IMO...and you can't really point out stuff to me, without backing it up, and as I've said before, there's no such thing as proof in this game...so you pointing out something is irrelevant...either your actions or posts support your claim, or they don't...and at the moment they don't...

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you have other suspicions besides him?
    At this moment, no. Wizzard is the only person that is sticking out to me in a bad way right now.

And I'm asking you what's your theory on the other mafia then...
    Hmm Not denying my accusations of you contradicting yourself. Also, read my response above to Bene.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got home from vacations...read last few posts.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Who sends the victim choice to the host then?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

how long do we have left of the day ??

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What? You know how he thinks? From a previous game? Which you played online? anonymously? I don't buy this at all, seems way too far fetched.

Well yeah, we know what the remaining mafia roles are. There is a boss and a janitor. Given the way the two of you have acted I get the feeling you might have taken the "boss" role too seriously. You put a front, get the townies to kill each other while nichan being the janitor conspicuously fulfills his role.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Who sends the victim choice to the host then?
    In the Case of no Godfather, anyone can send in the Kill, that's they way I've played on the other site, where Godfather was deemed Overpowered in a sense.

Thread Closed
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast