Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Spoiler show

benelori 2x(wizzard, niichan)

wizzard 2x(kkck, kdowns)

No vote(thorn)

5/10 voted.

18 hours left.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    But here's one thing I can offer you, as I hinted to my role during the previous day...Hardy is definitely not the mafia boss, if I understood my role correctly...he can still be a janitor though, so my suspicion of him is still not completely 0...
    I thought some of the roles through and if I'm right, then Hardy shouldn't be the janitor either...because, assuming of course that there's only one janitor, we would've known imp's role in the game...

So in my book Hardy is 100% clear...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, since this is getting too twisted:

I did hint yesterday My role has sane/insane variations. (even though I edited out that part later or I didn't don't remember anymore)

The only reason I seem to get along with niichan: I don't think he's mafia.

my role is either Detective or Doctor (won't say which one yet)

I'm posting a lot 'cause I like the game. I haven't been contradicting myself, but I may have used some bad English that've left others with that impression. (If so please as specific questions you want to be cleared I'll assume those who don't and are still suspicious of me are either mafia or some trolly players.

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

ive got to go to training and after that im maybe not at home ...so i have to vote now Votekill_Wizzard

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    In the Case of no Godfather, anyone can send in the Kill, that's they way I've played on the other site, where Godfather was deemed Overpowered in a sense.
    I see...is there the chance that the mafia is just a regular mafia? No other special skills? It would suck to have a poisoner for instance

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

wizzard 3x(kkck, kdowns, mazino)

benelori 2x(wizzard, niichan)

No vote(thorn)

6/10 voted.

18 hours left.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    What? You know how he thinks? From a previous game? Which you played online? anonymously? I don't buy this at all, seems way too far fetched.

Well yeah, we know what the remaining mafia roles are. There is a boss and a janitor. Given the way the two of you have acted I get the feeling you might have taken the "boss" role too seriously. You put a front, get the townies to kill each other while nichan being the janitor conspicuously fulfills his role.
    let's strike a deal then, if benelori gets enough votes today and he's not mafia I'll vote for whomever you think it's mafia tomorrow

and If I'm not Mafia after the I get most votes, you'll vote bene tomorrow
    Last edited by wizzard; October 29, 2012 at 11:22 AM.

+I like talking to you

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

haha at least bene should know wizz well enough to know how strange and contradicting he can be at times, I believe KD might know as well. There's a possibility for all of us being mafia but I don't see a change in behaviour regarding wizz that's why I don't suspect him yet (he's acting fishy every game, I doubt it will change).
    This is the same as voting for kdowns, who hardly posted anything and doesn't explain stuff, for all I care he could be mafia too but I guess he behaves like he always does. It's always a lot harder when someone really inactive is a mafia member so I hope it's not the case here.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    We can tell that by ourselves though...those two are the only ones to have an insane mode...so you can tell us which one...or even better...if you are detective tell us if you have investigated Hardy...there's one situation where I will believe your role, but I will have to hear it first...

About the number of posts...that's an issue only raised by Mazino and niichan, but both have different results, even though you were the one posting more by far, so I don't think it's relevant...

But the contradiction, even if was done or the purpose of giving an example was a pretty bad move...

The thing is that I believe your spammy and over the top playstyle is something genuine, and I don't think it would change with any role...so you are not as suspicious as say Niichan or Hardy in my eyes...

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

let's strike a deal then, if benelori gets enough votes today and he's not mafia I'll vote for whomever you think it's mafia tomorrow

and If I'm not Mafia after the I get most votes, you'll vote bene tomorrow
    Why would he vote for me?

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not contradicting myself. I intentionally suggest an impossible theme and then explain why it is impossible...

I bet very little people here are good at math...

+I like talking to you

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Well what is really irritating me is that Wizz is lying about him not contradicting himself

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    haha at least bene should know wizz well enough to know how strange and contradicting he can be at times, I believe KD might know as well. There's a possibility for all of us being mafia but I don't see a change in behaviour regarding wizz that's why I don't suspect him yet (he's acting fishy every game, I doubt it will change).
    This is the same as voting for kdowns, who hardly posted anything and doesn't explain stuff, for all I care he could be mafia too but I guess he behaves like he always does. It's always a lot harder when someone really inactive is a mafia member so I hope it's not the case here.
    I agree on both counts here, as I've said above...but I won't even dare to rely on things like, typical behaviour or post count...those are bogus reasons for an online and anonymous game

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I'm not contradicting myself. I intentionally suggest an impossible theme and then explain why it is impossible...

I bet very little people here are good at math...
    The contradiction was highlighted twice dude

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would he vote for me?
    Cause you're the other candidate for today's guillotine seat and as follows from 'if you vote for whoever I think is guilty if a certain condition is met and if not I'll vote for whoever he thinks it's the wrongdoer.' e.g. he gets 2 votes If I survive and you're not mafia ^^

+I like talking to you

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, since this is getting too twisted:

I did hint yesterday My role has sane/insane variations. (even though I edited out that part later or I didn't don't remember anymore)

The only reason I seem to get along with niichan: I don't think he's mafia.

I'm posting a lot 'cause I like the game. I haven't been contradicting myself, but I may have used some bad English that've left others with that impression. (If so please as specific questions you want to be cleared I'll assume those who don't and are still suspicious of me are either mafia or some trolly players.

Thats.... suspicious. Even if that were for some reason true it would be just plain bad gameplaying. I mean, you would be trusting someone who you have no actual rational reason to trust. Even with all the roles around that would be a potential obstacle for doctors or detectives and whatnots, even if by some almost improbable chance you got it right that nichan was an ally, what would be the point of telling that to us? Votes in this games are usually scattered so the two of you voting together (which you did yesterday and today) can easily turn an election under normal circumstances. So why get yourself in the eyes of the mafia? Unless you were the mafia and such a thing was not an issue to begin with.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo o/

It seems like my activity yesterday put me in a bind today...how convenient for the mobsters...

I didn't defend anyone per se yesterday...if you look carefully at my posts, the only definite thing I said is that there are no grounds to vote for anybody...and the only suspicions I had yesterday was Tata and Hardy...so there was no such thing as throwing suspicion around...as for why was my vote random...I think I explained that well enough yesterday...there was no way someone other than Faust to be voted out and the vote got pretty locked down after Tata and Gary were hostkilled...why evil and Lala jumped for the jugular I think it's clear...well I think it's more clear in evil's case...if evil suspected that the other lover was a mafia, then he would've taken down a mafia with him, which can be a considered a worthy sacrifice...

So it was more than locked so my vote and its randomness is pretty irrelevant I think...I could've just tossed a coin, but that would've been boring...

Now it's also funny how my "throwing suspicion around" and random voting, which is basically just inquisitive gameplay in the end is questioned, but it's not questioned in wizzard's case, who posted a lot more, but with the same idea behind...that there's no info to rely on...but he was doing the same thing, but with much more fervor as our post counts can attest...

But here's one thing I can offer you, as I hinted to my role during the previous day...Hardy is definitely not the mafia boss, if I understood my role correctly...he can still be a janitor though, so my suspicion of him is still not completely 0...

However the tandem in which niichan and wizzard work is interesting as well...and we know there's at least another mason in the group, so it's not a stretch to say there are 2 and you guys are the ones...

Now if I read correctly wizzard tells us that he doesn't know if his role is insane or not? But then he suggests that you two might be masons? Doesn't that ring a bit of suspicious behaviour? Just sayin'...
    It's an easy case because wizzards behaviour is the same as always, that's why I don't question him yet. I know you're a smart player though so it seems likely that you would do something like this. You switched from person to person, I am not saying that you suspected all of them but you changed your focus pretty often.

It's interesting too that you try to shift the attention from you to wizzard. I have to wonder if you really don't know enough about wizzards general writing style (which would be weird) or if you know about it but use it to your advantage.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast