Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 893

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

  1. #526
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Good, then that's just your personal opinion.

    I guess wizzards death is pretty likely at this point, I believe it's not a good choice but I'm too tired atm to discuss. I guess it will have something good as well, we can finally move away from him and start to seriously talk about other people.

    This really is a mess, I miss people like evil or xi0 =/

  2. #527
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Damn, just noticed there actually are 4 mafia members in total and only one has been dealt with. It thought there were originally 3 mafias in total. I have no clue as to who to suspect for a third possible mafia.... Damn lol.

    ---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

    Is it possible to finish a round earlier if everyone votes? I am kinda hoping to finish the game before thursday...
    There are 2 mafias remaining...Tata was one and farfalla was one...the only difference between the two is that they have secondary roles(mason, and lover), that's all...

  3. #528
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Good, then that's just your personal opinion.

    I guess wizzards death is pretty likely at this point, I believe it's not a good choice but I'm too tired atm to discuss. I guess it will have something good as well, we can finally move away from him and start to seriously talk about other people.

    This really is a mess, I miss people like evil or xi0 =/
    No, It's not my opinion, it's pretty obvious that he's the prostitute if you read his posts. If you don't bother to read them, why should I bother to explain why I trust him?

  4. #529
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    No, It's not my opinion, it's pretty obvious that he's the prostitute if you read his posts. If you don't bother to read them, why should I bother to explain why I trust him?
    you're just being lazy...

    ---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Good, then that's just your personal opinion.

    I guess wizzards death is pretty likely at this point, I believe it's not a good choice but I'm too tired atm to discuss. I guess it will have something good as well, we can finally move away from him and start to seriously talk about other people.

    This really is a mess, I miss people like evil or xi0 =/
    niichan T.T. don't kill me off so easily...
    I'm The Doctor you know, I hinted I liked my role in the beginning ('cause I fucking love the series)
    at least help me out with Mazino, if you don't know/aren't sure about bene, T.T Onegai!




    That aside, how can you people say I'm being more suspicious than I usually am... T.T aniki, doom them all from now, 'cause all the townies will be sorry when I'm killed..

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #530
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,986
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    There are 2 mafias remaining...Tata was one and farfalla was one...the only difference between the two is that they have secondary roles(mason, and lover), that's all...
    Ahhh, that is good to know. I was really beating my head against the wall just trying to suspect someone lol.

  7. #531
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Hardy, is there any way to persuade you into repeating your choice from Day 1?

    ---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

    Tell me something kkck, if I'm not mafia as you so much want to believe. Who are you going to suspect next?

    ---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

    Also, bene, any ideas about your vote or are you gonna wait a bit more before casting it?

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  8. #532
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Hardy, is there any way to persuade you into repeating your choice from Day 1?
    I don't really know. Only you (top poster by far), bene and me are actually active in this thread, and then everyone else just appears to make random comments / accusations without reading the whole thread, so it's useless.

  9. #533
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    well it's not useless if it saves an active member and the townies Doctor, is it?

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  10. #534
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    well it's not useless if it saves an active member and the townies Doctor, is it?
    Unless you are lying or insane. Same goes for Mazino, he could be a detective, you never know.

  11. #535
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Just to make sure

    people voted for me 'cause they either think I'm annoying or find me more suspicious than I usually am or they're just mafia who want to get rid of a townie, right?

    Or are there also some random votes and some who're just going with the 'kill townies' flow?

    ---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Unless you are lying or insane. Same goes for Mazino, he could be a detective, you never know.
    I doubt he's a detective. we already have you and toc (I'm i'm not being confused by something)

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  12. #536
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Just to make sure

    people voted for me 'cause they either think I'm annoying or find me more suspicious than I usually am or they're just mafia who want to get rid of a townie, right?

    Or are there also some random votes and some who're just going with the 'kill townies' flow?
    Probably the last one, considering that Mazino, kdowns and kkck voted you.

  13. #537
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    kkck thinks I'm suspicious, kdowns thinks I'm annoying and I believe Mazino is mafia...

    ---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

    The last line is 'cause I'm not sure about kdowns.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  14. #538
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    I don't know but people's lack of interest is making me think about quiting the game. I know that being inactive is a good strategy for some mafias, but come on everyone is inactive.

    Votekill Mazino , i don't give a crap anymore.

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #539
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    I don't know but people's lack of interest is making me think about quiting the game. I know that being inactive is a good strategy for some mafias, but come on everyone is inactive.

    Votekill Mazino , i don't give a crap anymore.
    you may become my lifesaver.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  17. #540
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    OMFG I AM HAVING A BRAIN FART!


    Spoiler show



    wizzard 3x(kkck, kdowns, mazino)

    mazino 1x(wizzard, hardy)

    benelori 1x( niichan)

    No vote(thorn)

    7/10 voted.

Thread Closed
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts