Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    as it stands now i will die cuz of inactivity -.- (sry guys 4 times training and 3 to 4 times part-time job is very time-consuming...btw i used all free time to post here )
    a vote from zasz,does he play???
    and i have a reason for voting u wizz,not only cuz u vote me now,but u r suspicious with all ur statements ,imo though u got the attention on u now a bit u managed to turn the attention on someone else again(me in this case)which i already stated made u the most suspicious one for me, also i had to vote lil bit earlier cuz of time-trouble and bene also turned more suspicious protecting hardy 100%...maybe they work together,like bene suspects that from niichan and wizz
    I thought of that too, good catch

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

as it stands now i will die cuz of inactivity -.- (sry guys 4 times training and 3 to 4 times part-time job is very time-consuming...btw i used all free time to post here )
    a vote from zasz,does he play???
    and i have a reason for voting u wizz,not only cuz u vote me now,but u r suspicious with all ur statements ,imo though u got the attention on u now a bit u managed to turn the attention on someone else again(me in this case)which i already stated made u the most suspicious one for me, also i had to vote lil bit earlier cuz of time-trouble and bene also turned more suspicious protecting hardy 100%...maybe they work together,like bene suspects that from niichan and wizz
    In wizz defense... he has more than 120 posts, they can't be all non suspicious.

Also, bene's the prostitute and I'm a detective, are you missing something or what?

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You don't think.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I was leaning towards Mazino, but his inactivity makes sense, while Zasz' not so much...but the main reason is just tied to the inactivity...just killing off people without stating anything is the main thing here...but niichan changing his vote is a bit weird...not only he casts suspicion on himself, but he gains wizzards' favour, if he's indeed a doctor, and at the same time he also puts kkck out from the suspicion circle...well apparently....

Nevertheless here's the irony smiley for kkck:

My vote goes to niichan, because of his sudden vote change that doesn't make sense

votekill: niichan

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

mazino 4x(wizzard, hardy, zasz, niichan)

wizzard 3x(kkck, kdowns, mazino)

niichan 1x(benelori)

No vote(thorn)

9/10 voted.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't change my vote anymore, but I agree with your theory. Although for some reason I think you said that he and me were the only ones you were 100 % sure that were townies.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

You only took out my name from that post and not wizzards? So wizzard is not suspicious to you?
    Last edited by benelori; October 29, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if you have a problem with nichan then for practical purposes you should aim for the guy he is protecting. It is very unlikely that you would get enough votes to get rid of nichan at this point anyways. And we can finish the round early in that case too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    In wizz defense... he has more than 120 posts, they can't be all non suspicious.

Also, bene's the prostitute and I'm a detective, are you missing something or what?
    of course not,u can never be 100% non suspicious imo,but still wizz for me is not trustworthy,and ppl who talk a lot sometimes hide a lot too and can be very misleading
    why should i trust u? there r 2 mafia member left,and for me its suspicious if 2 individuals protect each other

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    I can't change my vote anymore, but I agree with your theory. Although for some reason I think you said that he and me were the only ones you were 100 % sure that were townies.
    Not him...only you...even with you it's not 100% either...because you can still be a normal mafia or some other mafia role...what's sure is that you are not the mafia janitor...

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I was leaning towards Mazino, but his inactivity makes sense, while Zasz' not so much...but the main reason is just tied to the inactivity...just killing off people without stating anything is the main thing here...but niichan changing his vote is a bit weird...not only he casts suspicion on himself, but he gains wizzards' favour, if he's indeed a doctor, and at the same time he also puts kkck out from the suspicion circle...well apparently....

Nevertheless here's the irony smiley for kkck:

My vote goes to niichan, because of his sudden vote change that doesn't make sense

votekill: niichan
    I think I explained why I would rather have mazino die than wizz this looks more like a random vote than mine was

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, if you have a problem with nichan then for practical purposes you should aim for the guy he is protecting. It is very unlikely that you would get enough votes to get rid of nichan at this point anyways. And we can finish the round early in that case too.
    Well wizzard is still in the lead...and people can still change their votes...so theoretically niichan can still be lynched

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we seriously ignoring all the stuff which wizzard said earlier? Why? He is obviously the most suspicious of all alongside his sidekick.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

of course not,u can never be 100% non suspicious imo,but still wizz for me is not trustworthy,and ppl who talk a lot sometimes hide a lot too and can be very misleading
    why should i trust u? there r 2 mafia member left,and for me its suspicious if 2 individuals protect each other
    He's the prostitute. I wanted to investigate Impy, he distracted me. 2 mafias left, 1 is janitor (so he knows that I'm 95 % townie, and I know that he's the prostitute) that's why we defend ourselves.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well wizzard is still in the lead...and people can still change their votes...so theoretically niichan can still be lynched
    Mazino has the most votes actually.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I explained why I would rather have mazino die than wizz this looks more like a random vote than mine was
    Yeah, but that doesn't really mean I trust you...and I also said what repercussions your actions might have, or why you might've change your vote the way you did...so it's not random

Thread Closed
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast