Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 893

Thread: MAFIA GAME 19 END!

  1. #631
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,369
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    maybe pm
    I would love to show you the pm digi sent me saying "your role, detective". But I can't.

    Again, I'm glad you're the one dying right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  2. #632
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Shabondy
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    be happy,but it still is not finished^^ i wont go down alone

  3. #633
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You are focusing on that way too much because you're too lazy to check all the other posts (which I can understand though), there is no undying support. Give me some concrete posts or sentences that made him look fishy and I will rethink it, saying his general behaviour is weird is just nothing new to me.
    I haven't checked most posts from yesterday but I assure you I have read every post today. I admit I initially found just his overall behavior weird (it seemed too much like a mafia wanting to get people killed) however most of the points I have made are from posts after initially votekilling him (to which I would go as far as saying he overreacted). More so, he has attempted to pass himself as a mason (along with you as the other even though at least 2 masons were already out and you were working in tandem before the mafia mason was revealed), and he has consistently claimed to be either a detective or doctor a number of times after that. Most people would completely refrain from even saying that early in the game simply because it would draw attention from the mafia and get them killed thus ridding them of the opportunity to live up to their roles. And during this phase the two of you have at most points voted for exactly the same person. The two of you were initially voting for benelori however not too long after wizzard started getting a few votes against him the two of you changed to mazino.

  4. #634
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    be happy,but it still is not finished^^ i wont go down alone
    planning on taking the whole syndicate with you e?
    what's your role again? (give us something and we might rethink even though we can't change our votes.

    ---------- Post added October 30, 2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was October 29, 2012 at 11:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I haven't checked most posts from yesterday but I assure you I have read every post today. I admit I initially found just his overall behavior weird (it seemed too much like a mafia wanting to get people killed) however most of the points I have made are from posts after initially votekilling him (to which I would go as far as saying he overreacted). More so, he has attempted to pass himself as a mason (along with you as the other even though at least 2 masons were already out and you were working in tandem before the mafia mason was revealed), and he has consistently claimed to be either a detective or doctor a number of times after that. Most people would completely refrain from even saying that early in the game simply because it would draw attention from the mafia and get them killed thus ridding them of the opportunity to live up to their roles. And during this phase the two of you have at most points voted for exactly the same person. The two of you were initially voting for benelori however not too long after wizzard started getting a few votes against him the two of you changed to mazino.
    Stop fucking repeat an obvious LIE/untruth, it won't become more true if you do it more times.
    Making me go back quote myself is fucking annoying..., but here it is :
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    or we could be masons who got the chance to talk a bit more or we already played once before and know a bit how each one of us thinks.
    there have been 2 reason I changed my vote
    1st bene persuaded me into his innocence and
    2nd Mazino was the only other person I had suspicions (aside from the already dead) aside from bene.

    the reason I revealed my role was cause
    A. There were already a declaration of a role before me.
    B. It usually triggers a snowball effect
    and from A and B I figured it would be a good information source. And all the townies could benefit from that.

    The strongest weapon I have on my side is Truth

    ---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

    tell me when have I said I'm a mason?
    Last edited by wizzard; October 29, 2012 at 05:11 PM.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  5. #635
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Shabondy
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    planning on taking the whole syndicate with you e?
    what's your role again? (give us something and we might rethink even though we can't change our votes.

    ---------- Post added October 30, 2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was October 29, 2012 at 11:57 PM ----------



    Stop fucking repeat an obvious LIE/untruth, it won't become more true if you do it more times.
    Making me go back quote myself is fucking annoying..., but here it is :


    there have been 2 reason I changed my vote
    1st bene persuaded me into his innocence and
    2nd Mazino was the only other person I had suspicions (aside from the already dead) aside from bene.

    the reason I revealed my role was cause
    A. There were already a declaration of a role before me.
    B. It usually triggers a snowball effect
    and from A and B I figred it would be a good information source. And all the townies could benefit from that.

    The strongest weapon I have on my side is Truth
    yeah truth,but twisted
    my comment u quoted should say enough

  6. #636
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    yeah truth,but twisted
    my comment u quoted should say enough
    You're still protecting your role too much
    half of the people already revealed theirs if you were a townie adding to that bundle would benefit everyone.

    We know for a fact DD didn't add a vengeful townie (at least he said "never again" which would suggest that) this time and the bomb is already gone, so the only option left is mafia
    Last edited by wizzard; October 29, 2012 at 05:15 PM.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  7. #637
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Stop fucking repeat an obvious LIE/untruth, it won't become more true if you do it more times.
    Making me go back quote myself is fucking annoying..., but here it is :


    there have been 2 reason I changed my vote
    1st bene persuaded me into his innocence and
    2nd Mazino was the only other person I had suspicions (aside from the already dead) aside from bene.

    the reason I revealed my role was cause
    A. There were already a declaration of a role before me.
    B. It usually triggers a snowball effect
    and from A and B I figred it would be a good information source. And all the townies could benefit from that.

    The strongest weapon I have on my side is Truth
    So what about that quote? There is nothing even borderline coherent about it. Suggesting the two of you could be masons is still just as suspicious if you were working in tandem before the potential mafia mason was revealed. Even if that were true it would have meant the two of you were incredibly careless. And what does it matter whether the two of you know your playstyle or each other or something something? Are we to believe that if one of you had been a mafia and the other wasn't you would have intuitively been able to tell for a fact based read posts? You know each others playstyle? That makes no sense whatsoever, it is overwhelmingly absurd and repeating it more does not make it make more sense. Even if for some reason I am wrong and the two of you were telling the truth it means you made a bunch of unfounded assumptions based on what you thought you knew of each other and against all probabilities you were right. It is makes more sense and it is far simpler that the two of you are working together because you are mafia.

  8. #638
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,023
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    I just don't care anymore, we're starting to repeat the same things over and over again

    maybe it isn't the right thing to believe someone just of his past behaviour but I just got the feeling that wizz is no mafia. You will see that you're wrong when either one of us dies or a detective proves our innocence kk.

  9. #639
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    So what about that quote? There is nothing even borderline coherent about it. Suggesting the two of you could be masons is still just as suspicious if you were working in tandem before the potential mafia mason was revealed. Even if that were true it would have meant the two of you were incredibly careless. And what does it matter whether the two of you know your playstyle or each other or something something? Are we to believe that if one of you had been a mafia and the other wasn't you would have intuitively been able to tell for a fact based read posts? You know each others playstyle? That makes no sense whatsoever, it is overwhelmingly absurd and repeating it more does not make it make more sense. Even if for some reason I am wrong and the two of you were telling the truth it means you made a bunch of unfounded assumptions based on what you thought you knew of each other and against all probabilities you were right. It is makes more sense and it is far simpler that the two of you are working together because you are mafia.
    Ok, we're making progress I got you to agree I didn't claim to be a mason. Now, about me and aniki,
    that we 'feel' each other out doesn't mean we can tell if the other is mafia, it means we can tell if the other is lying or saying something that's not his 'style' and neither of us thinks what the other is saying is out of character.

    About the assumptions part, I work on unfounded assumptions as all of the remaining players. Assumptions which then get confirmed or dismissed for the sake of new assumptions. For example you're making an assumption I'm working with niichan which is in fact just me and him agreeing on a course of action with a slightly different reasons in mind. It's just your way of looking at things I'm not saying it's wrong it (let me stress this ) might be true, but that's your point of view and your reluctance to accept some people work with other (prime/major/basic) cognitive abilities/models than yourself. We (me and niichan) rely more heavily on big picture thinking/patterns/inconsistencies while you're (if I have sensed right) rely more on localized "events" and Deduce from single occurrences and then add information to support that point of view/belief. (am I close?)

    ---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I just don't care anymore, we're starting to repeat the same things over and over again

    maybe it isn't the right thing to believe someone just of his past behaviour but I just got the feeling that wizz is no mafia. You will see that you're wrong when either one of us dies or a detective proves our innocence kk.
    Our approach is not completely circular niichan, we're making progress (I think)
    I chose option 2

    ---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

    Evil ghost lurker spotted ^^ poor thing has tons of pages to read..
    Last edited by wizzard; October 29, 2012 at 05:35 PM.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  10. #640
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Constantinopolis
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    15 pages to read sorry ,i just cant .i 'll go on from where i left
    votekill : wizzard
    i know its pretty random but i'll see how it goes from this point on

  11. #641
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    15 pages to read sorry ,i just cant .i 'll go on from where i left
    votekill : wizzard
    i know its pretty random but i'll see how it goes from this point on
    F you I didn't stay awake until 3:24 am to see that !

    Read Them

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  12. #642
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,369
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    15 pages to read sorry ,i just cant .i 'll go on from where i left
    votekill : wizzard
    i know its pretty random but i'll see how it goes from this point on
    Why did you vote for him? Why do you even bother in playing a game if you are not going to even read what's going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  13. #643
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Why did you vote for him? Why do you even bother in playing a game if you are not going to even read what's going on?
    listen to the man Read the thread, shin !

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  14. #644
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Constantinopolis
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Why did you vote for him? Why do you even bother in playing a game if you are not going to even read what's going on?
    why dont you mind your own business ?
    i just wanted to be random this time ,do you have a problem with that?

  15. #645
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 19

    Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    why dont you mind your own business ?
    i just wanted to be random this time ,do you have a problem with that?
    YES

    DD is so making your life a hell for that...

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

Thread Closed
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts