Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Name for new archive?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coffin of Eternal Darkness

1 10.00%
  • Vault of Sacred Treasures

2 20.00%
  • Holy Knigh' Archives

1 10.00%
  • Fairy King's Forest

1 10.00%
  • Baste Dungeon

0 0%
  • Capital of the Dead

4 40.00%
  • Forest of White Dreams

1 10.00%
  • Boar Hat Bar

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai Hangout Thread

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [New] Nanatsu no Taizai by Nakaba Suzuki

Cool chapter, there's a good story development and the current pace is not too slow, not too fast either. The setting itself is curious but it should be elaborated a bit more imo. Anyway, I ain't sure wether Gilthunder, those four, etc are the true holy knights. Gilthunder was very young during the important events which made the sins become an enemy. They are probably top class knights but I still think that true powerful villains have yet to be shown.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Galactic Tomahawk's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Really liked the last couple chapters

I hope the twist with the Grizzly knight is that he's going to come back as a zombie.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Cool chapter, there's a good story development and the current pace is not too slow, not too fast either. The setting itself is curious but it should be elaborated a bit more imo. Anyway, I ain't sure wether Gilthunder, those four, etc are the true holy knights. Gilthunder was very young during the important events which made the sins become an enemy. They are probably top class knights but I still think that true powerful villains have yet to be shown.
    Agreed. Though his power does seem to be considerable, I think compared to the Holy Knights of old...he would be lower ranked in terms of power. I also don't see the 4 knights stationed at the prison where Ban is to be too much of a bother for Meliodas and Diane to deal with, it's too soon for a veritable enemy confrontation.

Quick thank you again to k-dom for showing me this manga, I really enjoy reading it and Meli is a perv of the highest calibre; it's really funny.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, the so-called holy knights seem underpowered against the sins. even meliodas didnt have any problems against gilthunder with that gash. although did get downed afterwards. i am thinking that the real enemies will be the arthur's round table knights. just a hunch, since his name is mentioned and meliodas is a character from an arthurian tale( not so sure but i think it was french origin). and the story takes place on britannia...

my real curiosty is for the sin of lust considering meliodas is wrath with his personality how will lust be.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, that was a funny way to have an haircut. This manga is really well balanced so far in term of humor and action in my opinion.
    I really like this chapter too. The mystery about what this sword is, makes the plot go further. It's interesting to see that Melodias is not just a carefree guy. As for the new guy, it's a bit early to say anything. The flashback make it seems like he was not completely reliable but that's probably a youth error.
    Last edited by k-dom; January 05, 2013 at 04:02 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MattC302's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that was a really cool chapter. At the very least, Ban is super badass for getting a hair cut and shave with the enemy attacks. And I too am intrigued by Meliodas and why he protects that sword so seriously.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ch.10 has been out for a while. Seems the 4 Holy knights won't be too much trouble for the Deadly Sins, as apparent from this chapter. Either that or Golgius(?) was the weakest one.
    It's great seeing Meliodas back on his feet and perving his way to Elizabeth; I really liked the "Don't make light of a man that can spot exposed panties from a mile away". Classic. Besides the fight, not much else went on in this chapter, but it's moving forward and I think next week will see the group leave the village and make their way to where Ban is.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Ban is really cool. I like his no nosense attitude. How he is helping out Cenette and telling her that she is his... Great way to portrait greed imo :-)

Anyway, I don't expect the holy knights' role to last very long. I wouldn't be surprised if Ruin's power could become his weakness. Meliodas and Diane are fighting but they know each other for too long and I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to set up an act
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a fan of hypnotism/illusion powers due to a certain couple of manga, but this could be a really good chance to allow Elizabeth to be more useful by snapping them out of it.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, I guess you are happy with this chapter Matt :-). I guess I should reconsider my posts from the beginning wrt Elisabeth. The most interesting point was not that she had courage (that we already knew from previous chapters), but that she knew about the bell. I guess we have yet to learn about he abilities and knowledge on the holy knights.
    Also it is not very clear to me yet how the magic in this world works. Is it magic artefacts, magic powers, probably both.

And once again Ban shows off. This nasty smile was perfect.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I was pretty happy with this chapter

I was momentarily disappointed when the focus switched from Ban because he is(was) way more interesting to me, but damn, Elizabeth was just so awesome. She did way more than I thought she would. I thought she would just talk them out of it, but she really impressed me with her actions.

And yeah, Ban looked like a character straight out of Hellsing with that smile.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai by Nakaba Suzuki

Woah, all of a sudden there were 3 chapters out?

All in all, I was so impressed by Elizabeth. When she came up against the Holy Knight Ruin, I thought she'd fall without so much as helping the cause or better yet, someone stepping in to help her. She really got struck hard by the knight. I knew the little kid was just an illusion, as when Meliodias and co were hiding from Diane, you could see small sfx signs from his waving the stick then Meliodias's eyes also turning white.

And Ban just keeps on growing on me, I mean this page:
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member vampire killer's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

remind me of berserk. It`s really good for now and Ban=Hisoka

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Galactic Tomahawk's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Elizabeth finally did something cool and Ban looks like he's going to be amazing

Definitely enjoying the direction this is going.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, just in a few chapters and it has become one of the most enjoyable adventure shonen I read at the moment. If only the next color page is thanks to its popularity in Japan too and I'm happy.
    Ban badassness has only one problem, he is only the 3d sins and he has already stolen all the show :-)

New Reply
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast